Couple of cerespirin questions

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Besides the use of the tentacles as a cock normally (saw that in the code), do they count as normal cockvines for the docking scenes?

Does Flower Power perk lock the head flower in place? Tried immuno-booster, just get tingling scalp message but no change. Nvm, just found out it's a timer thing.

New second question: I thought the flower and antlers were incompatible, was I wrong? Just got flower again after gaining horns. 

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Besides the use of the tentacles as a cock normally (saw that in the code), do they count as normal cockvines for the docking scenes?

Does Flower Power perk lock the head flower in place? Tried immuno-booster, just get tingling scalp message but no change. Nvm, just found out it's a timer thing.

New second question: I thought the flower and antlers were incompatible, was I wrong? Just got flower again after gaining horns. 

I think the use of cockwings as cockvines was scrapped. The same thing goes for the use of them as cocks.

I´m not sure about the flowers and antlers though. But I think it´s supposed to be possible. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Not only are they compatible, even though they are not supposed to, there is no cap on antlers for feminine characters either. I would have been down with having cute little dryad horns on my character, but by the time I get to the stages I want, they get huge.

@Jacques00-dono, can you please look into this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is possible to attain both, as far as I'm aware. It's just the chances of getting one are dropped to a lower rate if the other has already been attained and having a certain femininity/masculinity.

The length of the horns grow based on the text, so they do get pretty huge. I think the appearance descriptions do support length variances, so if there was ever an item that can be used to shrink their size down, it should be compatible.

Cerespirin's changes should happen about every 40 minutes from the time of use. so you can try timing a save-scum technique to ensure you are getting the changes you want.