Corruption of Kelt

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
So I red about possibility of Kelt transformation, collected 10 bottles of sucmilk and one large pink egg for operation. Then I also tried to find more detailed info about process, but only found out that you also need some lvl of corruption for it.
And now I want to know that info:
1. Minimal lvl of corruption in numbers
2. Will "transform" button appear after lust battle-win against Kelt(when you also have needed items)?
Thanks for the attention.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think you need something like 80 corruption. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't done it in a long, long time. When I play corrupt characters I go all the way to 100, so the minimum number of corruption of things for me doesn't become an issue.
I don't think a transform button appears, I think it just automatically happens when it detects the relevant items in your inventory. Oh and be careful, unless you have started the corruption of the farm, Whitney will get pissed and kick you off the farm.

Reactions: AloneHades

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
I think you need something like 80 corruption. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't done it in a long, long time. When I play corrupt characters I go all the way to 100, so the minimum number of corruption of things for me doesn't become an issue.
I don't think a transform button appears, I think it just automatically happens when it detects the relevant items in your inventory. Oh and be careful, unless you have started the corruption of the farm, Whitney will get pissed and kick you off the farm.
Thanks, bro. Well, 80 of corruption, that will be tough, huh. I have pure Jojo and Marble, and only 35 corpoints, the long road is ahead.
I started 2 thread, cuz section of CoC Questions & Answers was a lil bit desolate. And thanks for answer one more time.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Thanks, bro. Well it doesn't work for me. Took 15 bottles of succmilk and pinkegg, raised corruption to 80, then to 85/90/95/98 and...nothing. I'm using Revamp Mod for CoC, but there was no notifications in updates about Kelt transformation. Well, maybe skript doesn't want to work of something. Used nearly an hour to collect all things and raise corruption, heh.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
I speak from memory because it's been a while since I corrupted Kelt (I kind of love getting bad ended by him :p). I did it on all the pre-release versions (0.x.x) and on the Revamp and Xianxia mods. There wasn't really a corruption requirement as far as I know (which doesn't make sense because the PC says pretty corrupt things). Perhaps the 33 corruption or thereabouts should be a safe bet, but I think it has no bearing.

However, the technique is as follows: after meeting Kelt and beginning to feel his influence a male or hermaphrodite PC (getting impregnated by him during heat can make for an accelerated check), is offered the choice to Endure, Refuse or Never Refuse... and to Fight. I think Fight (or even Refuse) with the requisite items (all in all you need over 30 succubus milk and 5 large pink eggs), upon winning, a scene plays where the PC forces Kelt to swallow fifteen milks. Next visit is a straight fight, upon win more transformation, 10 milks are consumed. The last visit is also a fight, pretty easy to win with teasing because Kelt (more Kelly at this point) is a horny mess, which uses 5 milks and that's it.

Next visit Kelly fully submits, and it's in the subsequent visit where the male PC can take her virginity and impregnate her if virile/fertile enough.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
I speak from memory because it's been a while since I corrupted Kelt (I kind of love getting bad ended by him :p). I did it on all the pre-release versions (0.x.x) and on the Revamp and Xianxia mods. There wasn't really a corruption requirement as far as I know (which doesn't make sense because the PC says pretty corrupt things). Perhaps the 33 corruption or thereabouts should be a safe bet, but I think it has no bearing.

However, the technique is as follows: after meeting Kelt and beginning to feel his influence a male or hermaphrodite PC (getting impregnated by him during heat can make for an accelerated check), is offered the choice to Endure, Refuse or Never Refuse... and to Fight. I think Fight (or even Refuse) with the requisite items (all in all you need over 30 succubus milk and 5 large pink eggs), upon winning, a scene plays where the PC forces Kelt to swallow fifteen milks. Next visit is a straight fight, upon win more transformation, 10 milks are consumed. The last visit is also a fight, pretty easy to win with teasing because Kelt (more Kelly at this point) is a horny mess, which uses 5 milks and that's it.

Next visit Kelly fully submits, and it's in the subsequent visit where the male PC can take her virginity and impregnate her if virile/fertile enough.

I figured this out by myself, but thanks.
> I kind of love getting bad ended by him
My "hero" now is a male, so Kelt bad end is not so fun for me, yeah. :rolleyes:

Just in case(for Revamp users who found the thread): In the latest build corruption lvl doesn't have a role you just need to take variant "endure" one-two trainings from Kelt, then take with you 15 bottles of sucmilk(or 10 + pink egg, you can barter it with chiken harpy in HighMoutains for 2 OviElix) and choose "resist" option -> yes, it will trigger Kelt gender-bender quest. First thing will be a wall of text(no fight) and transformation start, it will consume first portion of items which I mentioned above, then go to the farm for the second time with pink egg and 5 sucmilk(or 10 sucmilk) the first fight will be initiated, third time - second fight(5 final sucmilk), and then final submission text for Kelly awaits you an the 4th visit. Sex interactions will be the same as in original CoC. And yeah, even after wiping out Kelt's personality our champ will be quite a cruel dick to Kelly, deal with it.
P.S. Just wanted to write full instruction.

Last edited:

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
I figured this out by myself, but thanks.
> I kind of love getting bad ended by him
My "hero" now is a male, so Kelt bad end is not so fun for me, yeah. :rolleyes:

As a female myself, I prefer playing a female or herm "hero", and although I was already a submissive in RL by choice, when Kelt was introduced in whole (bad end and all, to my glee), I discovered that my stubborn/willful personality (which makes long term D/s relationships hell for me, but I deal...) works better if slowly eroded by a powerful and semi-present influence, meaning that in RL, if I'm kept in check by a powerful dominant, I don't become a brat wanting out. Kelt's training leading to the bad end is usually my go-to masturbation material when I'm feeling particularly horny and submissive but not in any D/s relationship. I know Kelt's an asshole, but the PC (and by extension, myself) goes willingly and lets him do as he pleases and that's really arouses me.

On the other hand, Kelly, despite being quite fleshed out, doesn't have the same punch because she's already broken (and I read her scenes putting myself in her place, being a huge fan of centaurs), and the punishments she gets, although arousing aren't as interesting as they could be. A pity that TheDarkMaster holds the reins (pun intented) on Kelt/Kelly, because putting the PC in similar punishments under Kelt in the mods would be interesting, either as a biped (ponygirl/boy stuff) or as a taur (similar to Kelly's scenes). Also, given the fact that both the original and the mods (more easily without save scumming, thanks to Centarinum) allow to become a centaur before even meeting Kelt, I think his scenes should react/adapt to the PC being a centaur before the "suggested mutations by your Master".

I know this wall of text has no bearing on the question since you already answered yourself, but I wanted to rant a bit and explain myself since you singled out that part of my comment :p

Reactions: Destructor

micheal34340

Jun 24, 2017
I am stuck in the first fight.

I tricked him the first time, did the TF. I gathered the milk, and have won the first fight. I only get the options to kill, rape, and take bow. I tried getting 80+ corruption and getting 15+ milk instead of just ten. I also won by teasing him into submission. I still get the same options. I must be missing something.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
I am stuck in the first fight.

I tricked him the first time, did the TF. I gathered the milk, and have won the first fight. I only get the options to kill, rape, and take bow. I tried getting 80+ corruption and getting 15+ milk instead of just ten. I also won by teasing him into submission. I still get the same options. I must be missing something.
Sorry for the late answer, I had some IRL problems.
So, you are Original or Revamp CoC user?

micheal34340

Jun 24, 2017
Then go for the 7th comment, everything is over there.

Definitely missing something or bug. Got the first transformation done when I got the 15 succubi milk. The second TF doesn't fire off. When I visit Kelt without the ingredients, it tells me to go back and find them. I got 15 succubi milk again, bring it all to kelt. It starts the fight. Doesn't matter if I attempt to seduce or attack him. I get the options to kill, rape, or take bow. No TF fires off.

snaketail2

Jul 20, 2017
Definitely missing something or bug. Got the first transformation done when I got the 15 succubi milk. The second TF doesn't fire off. When I visit Kelt without the ingredients, it tells me to go back and find them. I got 15 succubi milk again, bring it all to kelt. It starts the fight. Doesn't matter if I attempt to seduce or attack him. I get the options to kill, rape, or take bow. No TF fires off.
I have the same problem, I tried edit it pass the second stage but the same thing happen for the third stage

Harpy81

Jul 31, 2017
I have 15 succubi milk and two pink eggs yet i can not get the fight scene to turn him into kelly i think i have the latest or sexond latest for andriod

Homedog45

Sep 29, 2017
anyone on revamp still havng issues i found the problem. i had previous killed kelt and then went into coced to remove the flag that he was gone and kept having the issue after the first fight that the second transformation scene would not proc. i looked over raw values and there is a value that was set to KELT_KILL_PLAN set to 1. i changed this to 0 and now the second scene is procing with no problems,

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Mod questions go on the mod subforum, not on long dead threads from the regular game.