Corruption of Champions Wiki is gone

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Does anyone know what happened to corruptionofchampions.orain.org?

It just stopped working and it's been down for weeks. It's too bad because it had a lot of helpful data for my playthrough.

GethN7

Sep 24, 2015
GethN7, staff of what used to be Orain here.

Orain was regrettably compromised by a hacker that illegally gained access to our servers and effectively burned everything to the ground. We have plans to bring it back up and hopefully recover any data we can, but that is still under discussion.

A public statement will be released soon concerning that.

This should also prove useful in describing what happened exactly:

http://addshore.com/2015/09/downfall-of-orain/

EmberH69

Sep 26, 2015
It makes me sad that orain is gone, I did some comparisons, and orain actually had some stuff that smutosaur didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ailis

Sep 27, 2015
Ok so since orain is down and ive been to smutosaur i was looking at the kelt to kelly change it doesnt give all the information and its frustraiting me can somebody help? I would really appreciate the help ive done alot of the the things you can do but this one is tricking me up.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
It makes me sad that orain is gone, I did some comparisons, and orain actually had some stuff that smutosaur didn't.

Yeah that's kind of true, but my biggest problem with smutosaur is the fact that it rarely shows up in Google searches.

I'm pretty sure that's nobody's fault but I find a lot of websites are easier to navigate by using quotations in Google than directly using the site's search engine.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey, i remember typing in a code so that you can access everything in the game... i forgot what it was, anybody know?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
ill give you a clue:

when i remembered the code, i facepalmed SO HARD xD

i couldnt believe that i forgot since it was so simple

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
You realize the entire game source code is on github and we can fact-check your shit, right?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
-___- turn on debug and then type in debug on the keyboard