Corruption of Champions Wiki eternal loop

DarkWatcher

Nov 18, 2016
USA
Hulloo everyone! New to the forums, but have been playing all three of the games for a long time now.

Just recently, with (I assume) some kind of upgrade to the wiki, the Corruption of Champions section is freaking out. I didn't really see a good spot to post about the wiki having a bug nor a post about it already, so I figured I just drop it in here, and expect to be told off if I messed up.
Anyway, When you click the button for the CoC wiki (also the fall of eden one, but not the TiTS wiki oddly enough) the webpage briefly loads the main page for the wiki, and then it goes into this eternal high speed loop of some kind, constantly redirecting itself to some page with an Age.html title. The page flashes too fast to be sure, but I managed to force-stop the page loading long enough to get this for reference, it doesn't seem to be changing the actual link each time it redirects to itself:

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC/age.ht...p%3A%2F%2Fwiki.smutosaur.us%2FCoC%2FMain_Page

I assume this is the 'are you of legal age' prompt that used to pop up, which is now missing not only from the 3 sub wiki pages, but the initial directory for the three as well. It wasn't uncommon for me to navigate to one of the three dedicated wiki sections before the Age prompt came up on the tri-path, but it always popped up as soon as I got to the actual chosen wiki's main page. So I assume that's what this broken thing spawned from. Just wanted to throw a heads-up here for someone to catch.

superorange520

Nov 21, 2016
I have had this problem as well. Checked to see what else it affects for me as well. TiTS wiki is fine, but from that same front page, both CoC and Fall of Eden loop to age.html page continuously. Please let me (and DarkWatcher) if there is just something we have to do to make this work, or if it's a bug on the wiki's end. Thanks

Ultier

May 1, 2016
Same here , I'm lost without wiki for trickies events. Who is in charge of the wiki ?