Corruption of Champions 2?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
IIRC Savin promised to at least talk a bit about the CoC2 by the end of summer.

I realize we can't always keep deadlines, but is there at least going to be some kind of post on the main site about it? Or did he just mean he was going to talk about it in the forums?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Savin since few months is kinda fighting some nasty illness that makes him got little time to be active on forum/discord so I assume only due to this he not yet managed to talk about coc2 yet. You know...health first befoee other pleasure things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It will happen when it will happen.  Nagging Savin about it, particularly throwing the "you promised" in Savin's face won't make it happen any sooner.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I would say...especialy nagging Savin about it may...ends like certain project for CoC that made him displeased with anyone bringing this subject up to the point he now openly against this thing happen even in mods for CoC.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It would have fanbase that will die for it, legion or two of haters. And a bit of people that will not gaf about it too (not hating just don't gaf). I only curious how each of those three groups will be in the end or at least a year after Savin would proudly present us first playable public build for it.