Corrupting the priestess

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have completed my first game and want to share it with the world. I tried to keep it as simple as possible since I am sure you all know the pain of playing a high reaching game but it stops somewhere in the middle because the author aimed too high and burned out. That said, I did write the equivalent of a small book (a little more than 200 pages) so there is plenty of content.

Originally, I was working with an artist but she got a good job offer almost right at the start of the project and could only do a little bit of art on the side. So it turned into a text game with some chibis. Since I assume we all like CoC and TiTS, I know the members here are not afraid to read.

Banner%20CP_zps476pltes.png

You play as Marcus, a very successful businessman that is about to foreclose on a church when a very tempting offer is dropped in his laps by Aliane, the gorgeous high priestess.

You can download it here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Pyorgara/398129/Corrupting-priestess
If you enjoyed it and want to support me as I work on my next game: http://patreon.com/Pyorgara

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yes but not in the showcase... honestly that other thread should have been moved to this section to begin with since it's a complete game.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The rules say that it's up to the author if they want to post in here or not.  The restriction is just that only the author can post in here and there can only be one thread per game.  It's to keep things neater and easier to find.

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Yeah I was new to this board when I posted it and I had not noticed that there was a place for full games until someone mentioned it on another board.  So I made another post.  I figure that if it's bad, it can be removed.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Played it, and enjoyed it, but good god does it take ages to fully corrupt the priestess! I had to buy 2 Damonette statuetes on top of fully fixing up the church.

By the by, what is the point of fixing the church anyway? Renovating it seems pointless considering the ending.

On another side note, I to be honest expected Aliane to become the new High Priestess of Damonette and usurp Katis, would have been a nice way to show that she'd not only fallen so far but beat her enemies at their own game. 

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Played it, and enjoyed it, but good god does it take ages to fully corrupt the priestess! I had to buy 2 Damonette statuetes on top of fully fixing up the church.

By the by, what is the point of fixing the church anyway? Renovating it seems pointless considering the ending.

On another side note, I to be honest expected Aliane to become the new High Priestess of Damonette and usurp Katis, would have been a nice way to show that she'd not only fallen so far but beat her enemies at their own game. 

Happy you had fun!  Yeah the grinding was the thing that was complained about the most. 

The church repairs was because Marcus was getting it ready to be made into a Domanic church.

Hehe.  Having Marcus and Aliane tear down Katis has been asked quite a few times.  It's in my notes for a possible future sequel.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This seems to be exactly what Akabur wanted to do when he made Princess Trainer, which is both good and bad.  Princess Trainer is a fun game, but part of the fun is the art.  Akabur wanted to do all chibi art, but the game wasn't very sexy that way and fans complained.  Both games are also very grindy (although the grinding is nothing compared to Witch Trainer) which is necessary for the type of game but needs to be broken up by events to keep things interesting.  Cycling through the same events gets dull quickly, and since they don't change until she reaches high levels of corruption there's very little reason to read the daily events.

It was fun, but I don't think I'll ever play it a second time.

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
This seems to be exactly what Akabur wanted to do when he made Princess Trainer, which is both good and bad.  Princess Trainer is a fun game, but part of the fun is the art.  Akabur wanted to do all chibi art, but the game wasn't very sexy that way and fans complained.  Both games are also very grindy (although the grinding is nothing compared to Witch Trainer) which is necessary for the type of game but needs to be broken up by events to keep things interesting.  Cycling through the same events gets dull quickly, and since they don't change until she reaches high levels of corruption there's very little reason to read the daily events.

It was fun, but I don't think I'll ever play it a second time.

Akabur WAS one of my inspirations for making this game.  Glad you had fun with it.  My second game will have more art and player input so look forward to it!