Coolest or fanciest ship? (Or your favourite)

GiantSun

Dec 30, 2019
Hi everyone, wanted to see what ships everyone uses because they like it rather then just for how OP it is. What ship is your favourite and why?

TheShepard256

The Sidewinder followed by the Casstech Z14, both because they're integrated into the main story. With the exception of the Blade, which is Kiro's and I'm thus not comfortable captaining that while she's still around, the others are all generic ships designed to fill specific game mechanic niches and add to the lore of TiTS - both of which they do quite well, I might add, but they just don't have that personal connection the Sidewinder and Z14 do (the only ones that come close are the Aegis MS-XI, since it's used by two of the more prominent NPCs, and the Clydesdale K7, since it's a Steele Tech product).

Reactions: GiantSun

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Sidewinder, mainly because its stats are great, and comes with Olympia (can't have her with any other ship)

But I run with with a different look:
The MaxCorp Cavalier mkII (not used in game, but looks cool af)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I have a soft spot for the MS-XI as it's my forever go-to for my main save. So it's a fave of mine.
Decent enough stats, enough space for the crew I want, I don't need to upgrade its weapons too much to make it good in battle, and simply put it's not the Sidewinder that everyone and their mother has so I don't feel like I'm following the crowd just bc the game gives it to me. :p (Plus tbh, I'm happy enough with it I don't really feel the need to get the Sidewinder to begin with)

EDIT: Also adding that I've never gotten one until now with the new ship interior update so the fact that it has the room descriptions really befitting that of a pleasure yacht (as I do remember it described like that in another thread a while back) actually ups it to 200% for me personally. It really feels like the sort of ship my Steele would get in terms of interior aesthetic/comfort alone.

Last edited: