Content I've been waiting for.

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
So I've been playing CoC2 for a while now and I am appreciative of all they do and add so often, but there are a few things I am just curious if they are in the works or not as it feels like its been teased for some time.

1. Most of all I am wondering if removing Ryn's cage will be possible anytime soon, or if it already was, I don't see anything saying so.

2. I really want to have more content with Nelia, her face just looks horny already, and not any goblins in coc2 other than her and the succubus. Though iirc her writer was in hiatus so I'm not sure the whole story there.

Lastly, will there be alternative busts for the different companion sets? I see Cait has a dancer silk icon in the stats but not a bust, same for Pyro brienne, of course I understand the work that would go into that especially considering the boob Cait and Leo Cait plus pregnancy for Brienne, but I'm wondering of its planned or not. Completely understand not doing it but I'd like to know.

Please and thank you for any answers, I'm not complaining here just really want to know if there is any information on these specific things.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
1 I'm pretty sure it's going to happen within the KM story 2 no I think she's mostly complete Don't think she's getting lewd stuff 3 no, don't want to overbloat characters with too many busts.

If I'm wrong the right sources will correct me

Reactions: MetaGeek

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Rynquest is in the process of being written right now, and will include the option to remove the cage.

Nelia probably won't, unless someone decides to write content. Balak may have had said something about writing sex content but don't quote me on that.

And the busts for alternate companion sets do exist, check their appearance when talking to them while equipped. Not all of them have busts, and they won't replace the ones shown on the right.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1. Most of all I am wondering if removing Ryn's cage will be possible anytime soon, or if it already was, I don't see anything saying so.
Yeah, it's in the writing process as mentioned and Savin has shared some snippets of scenes on Discord. Well to be fair, he's nicknamed the project RynQuest and it's the next stage of the Alissa/Demon of Ice plot so we're assuming it's going to end with Ryn uncaged but he trolled us before with Palace of Ice (where her original design doc said it would happen) so... we're only 98% sure it's gonna happen at the end of the quest. :p
2. I really want to have more content with Nelia, her face just looks horny already, and not any goblins in coc2 other than her and the succubus. Though iirc her writer was in hiatus so I'm not sure the whole story there.
Balak's not on hiatus but he is very busy with a major combat rebalance that's taking up most of his time, and he's also got the companion expac for Viv in the pipeline. Anyhow, he has said there are plans for more Nelia content including sex, but we don't know when he'll have time to work on that.
Lastly, will there be alternative busts for the different companion sets? I see Cait has a dancer silk icon in the stats but not a bust
If you mean 'Will all the companions get full-body art with variations to account for their gear sets' then the answer is no. The intent for new gear sets is to include a dynamic shot that can be used to show off the set and can be used for their portrait but doing a full set of body shots would be incredibly time consuming. Especially for companions who have a ton of variations to account for. Ryn, Cait and especially Kiyoko, I'm looking at you.

I'm still hoping Moira finishes the rough sketch she did for Cait's Hexblade Leathers because it's now the only set of hers that doesn't have one and the draft was looking really good.

Last edited:

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Yeah, it's in the writing process as mentioned and Savin has shared some snippets of scenes on Discord. Well to be fair, he's nicknamed the project RynQuest and it's the next stage of the Alissa/Demon of Ice plot so we're assuming it's going to end with Ryn uncaged but he trolled us before with Palace of Ice (where her original design doc said it would happen) so... we're only 98% sure it's gonna happen at the end of the quest. :p

Balak's not on hiatus but he is very busy with a major combat rebalance that's taking up most of his time, and he's also got the companion expac for Viv in the pipeline. Anyhow, he has said there are plans for more Nelia content including sex, but we don't know when he'll have time to work on that.

If you mean 'Will all the companions get full-body art with variations to account for their gear sets' then the answer is no. The intent for new gear sets is to include a dynamic shot that can be used to show off the set and can be used for their portrait but doing a full set of body shots would be incredibly time consuming. Especially for companions who have a ton of variations to account for. Ryn, Cait and especially Kiyoko, I'm looking at you.

I'm still hoping Moira finishes the rough sketch she did for Cait's Hexblade Leathers because it's now the only set of hers that doesn't have one and the draft was looking really good.
Yeah I figured 3 was least likely but wanted to check... still impressive how much there is being worked on either way....
The lack of goblins though is surprising considering coc1

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Fenoxo wrote the goblin stuff for CoC1 and he's not involved with this game, aside from penning one scene with Fenraus. Lots of other CoC1 content was written by people with no current involvement in either game under development and a lot has changed since then in pretty much every aspect of the process (lessons were learned) so looking to CoC1 for an idea of what CoC2 might have if it doesn't already isn't likely to be useful, as has been mentioned on occasion.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Is there any info about when RynQuest will be delivered? 2023 maybe?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Savin's been posting excerpts from RynQuest in the Discord chat, so we'll be travelling to Dracia to confront the evil queen at some point. Probably months at least given the scope, but it's coming.

Reactions: Violyn

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Given that it's tied in with Khor'minos, we've been told that will be done this year and that they're somewhat ahead of schedule, I think it's a very safe assumption that it's dropping in 2022. :D

As mentioned, Savin has been sharing excerpts from the quest on Discord. Using the recent CaliseQuest that he also wrote as a rough guide, there was about a four month gap between when he was sharing bits of that and when it got into the game. Don't take that as definitive because there are all sorts of factors in play, but it should at least give you an idea what the turnaround time for RynQuest could look like.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Pretty sure he wants RynQuest to deliver on the fact it's content people have wanted for a WHILE.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
My ideal timeline would be for RynQuest to be done by the end of May (uncaged Ryn sex scenes not included).

KM being "done" this year may be a bit optimistic given its scope compared to current workflow on it, but not outside the realm of possibility. We've been trying to keep adding things outside the city so people not into cowtown continue to have some food.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
My ideal timeline would be for RynQuest to be done by the end of May (uncaged Ryn sex scenes not included).

KM being "done" this year may be a bit optimistic given its scope compared to current workflow on it, but not outside the realm of possibility. We've been trying to keep adding things outside the city so people not into cowtown continue to have some food.
My hopes for giving Ryn an heir for Mayternity appeared and were then dashed by the time I finished reading that sentence </3

Even as someone into pretty much all the KM stuff so far (Rina <3) its nice that there's been some variety in each release.

Reactions: Savin

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
If Etheryn were to ever have content for starting a family with Champ, that'd take even longer than just her base uncaged sex scenes.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021

Yeah scattering non moo content was a really good play, I enjoy the moo but took much with nothing else could cause a burn out and make people wait till it's finished.

Reactions: Savin

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
I'm pretty interested to see what sex with ryn is like when she has her natural born equipment... but even that aside, want her to just not be caged,
still a goblin lover at heart though, so I'll hold up hope that one day we can see the busty gerblin matron in her own lingere
<3 uwu