Consentacles? Where'd you go?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Been trying to find that plant for awhile now, was thinking I just have bad luck so I'm checking here. Anyone else having trouble finding the "Go on" option with the cockvines of Myrellion? I seem to be finding only hostile ones the past 50ish encounters.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reflex check when approaching the cockvines I think. Pass it and you'll have a the choice to approach the tentacles voluntarily for the consentacles scene or back away from them entirely.
I'm not sure how high the stat has to be to pass it though. Just raise reflexes and hope you get lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Reflex check when approaching the cockvines I think. Pass it and you'll have a the choice to approach the tentacles voluntarily for the consentacles scene or back away from them entirely.

I'm not sure how high the stat has to be to pass it though.

My reflex stat is maxed, but I'm not getting the option, I'm mostly getting a message that my PC is grateful of it. They barely catch me and I'm beginning to think I need to submit a bug report as I still cannot find the consent version. I've never had this much trouble finding it before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
My reflex stat is maxed, but I'm not getting the option, I'm mostly getting a message that my PC is grateful of it, they barely catch me. I'm beginning to think I need to submit a bug report as I still cannot find the consent version. I've never had this much trouble finding it before.

Wait really? That's weird, I was able to get the choice with a decent reflex stat in the past. I wonder what happened with that, or if I'm missing something.
Looking at the doc, the only other way I can see how you could get the scene is if you have low will. >.>

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Wait really? That's weird, I was able to get the choice with a decent reflex stat in the past. I wonder what happened with that, or if I'm missing something.
Looking at the doc, the only other way I can see how you could get the scene is if you have low will. >.>

To be Treated and have low will is one option, I've checked the wiki in case something changed and it got a notice about it. But there is a non treated submission to them and that is still evading me.