Confused

Aaack

Sep 17, 2015
Hey guys, noob here.

I have been playing TiTS for 3 days straight and now... I'm confused.  It seems I can't progress any more.

So i got the coordinates for the next planet at Myrellion and, it's not there.  Yeah, I read the forum looking for clues and found out Myrellion is not finished and there's no new planet, (which makes the wiki even more disconcerting since it mentions 23453289763219 planets) <--yep I read the wiki too =P

So what makes me wonder if I'm playing this wrong is that I couldn't find a satisfactory end to the robots dilemma on deck 13 at Tarkus, reach the breach there or do something with the AI except not giving it up.

Did I made the wrong choices? Are those parts already done and I'm just suck at playing it?

Thank you!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So what makes me wonder if I'm playing this wrong is that I couldn't find a satisfactory end to the robots dilemma on deck 13 at Tarkus, reach the breach there or do something with the AI except not giving it up.

None of that stuff is implemented yet. The game's very much so in development, and we're slowly but surely adding in more and more junk.

Hopefully space ship mechanics will be pretty soon, including stuff for Hand So and maybe even the robutts. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaack

Sep 17, 2015
Thank you for the answer!

I wasn't sure what was finished and what not.  awesome to know i didn't screw it so bad  :D