Completely removing breasts ?

Flyboy714

Feb 7, 2019
Is there currently a way to completely remove breasts ? Got egged by hornets not realising it would give me them.

Flyboy714

Feb 7, 2019
Blue eggs ought to.

When playing version 0.1.7 on android using blue eggs has only shrunk them down to size A and when scenes play I'm still considered to have breasts. When using blue eggs mixed with wild mellon it said it must be a dud.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
When playing version 0.1.7 on android using blue eggs has only shrunk them down to size A and when scenes play I'm still considered to have breasts. When using blue eggs mixed with wild mellon it said it must be a dud.
I believe the problem is that you're lactating honey because of the eggs, which I don't think you can get rid of. Basically your breast rating isn't 1, but 0+1 with 0 being your base breast rating.

Reactions: Flyboy714

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I believe the problem is that you're lactating honey because of the eggs, which I don't think you can get rid of. Basically your breast rating isn't 1, but 0+1 with 0 being your base breast rating.
This is correct, though the lactation should wind down after awhile as long as you aren't milked in any scenes or get pregnant again. In the future there will likely be items to stop lactation or to stop lactation from increasing breast size, but not currently.

Reactions: Savin