[Completed][Yuri][Ren'py]Blooming Love - Version 1.0

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/bloominglove
banner.png

Blooming Love Version 1.0
Blooming Love is an adult romantic visual novel involving the sexual relationship between two sisters. You play as the oldest of the siblings. You ran away from home 5 years ago and now your younger sister has suddenly informed you that she has decided to run away as well for mysterious reasons. You allow her to stay with you, happy to be reunited with your sister. Letting her stay with you doesn't come without a price however: Money is tight and you will soon have to confront just how beautiful you little sister has become.

Fetishes & Themes
Lesbian, incest (sister-sister), romance

Features
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
- Plenty of background tracks
- Branching story with plentiful meaningful choices
- Instead of earning 'love points' as most similar VNs do, you choices will instead slightly change the main love interest's personality to create a personalized experience
- Romantic story told from various perpectives

Public Version/Demo
Version 0.5b can be grabbed for free from my patreon page.

Screenshots (UI, Font and Text Box is different in current build)

screenshot0002.jpg

screenshot0001.jpg

screenshot0004.jpg

Image48.png

Last edited:

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Version 0.6 has been released.

Change log:
- Added Day 6 to the game (about 50 - 65 minutes in length, depending on your reading speed)
- Extended the scene in which Sophie (younger sister) buys her shirt on Day 2
- Fixed two or three more mistakes/typo's

YSlayer

Jul 1, 2017
I like it so far (played the 0.4 release). Not enough lesbian games out there so this is certainly nice. Both girls feel different but plausible. Theres a few times the perspective switches and its not super obvious whose perspective we are in for a couple of lines. Especially at the store when you are buying clothes and it switches between all 3 peoples perspectives but thats minor stuff. There was a spelling error or two but I didn't write down where sadly. I think at one point edge is misspelt as edfe or something like that. Looking forward to more. Careful of branching the story so much early on though, you could end up with a pretty big work load later on.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I like it so far (played the 0.4 release). Not enough lesbian games out there so this is certainly nice. Both girls feel different but plausible. Theres a few times the perspective switches and its not super obvious whose perspective we are in for a couple of lines. Especially at the store when you are buying clothes and it switches between all 3 peoples perspectives but thats minor stuff. There was a spelling error or two but I didn't write down where sadly. I think at one point edge is misspelt as edfe or something like that. Looking forward to more. Careful of branching the story so much early on though, you could end up with a pretty big work load later on.

It's not a bad game but yes, I found the switching POV confusing.

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Change Log Version 0.7:
- Added Day 7 (Between 45 and 60 minutes in length, depending on routes taken and reading pace)
- Changed the fonts used in the game
- Fixed a bug on Day 3 in which the game would not remember it if you chose to tell Lisa you thought it was a good idea to add an adult toy section
- Added a mild Orton effect to most 1920x1080 images in the game (which gives them a very soft glow)
- Extended the scene in Day 1 in which the two sisters see each other again for the first time (Winner of the poll posted several days ago)
- Added two new UI elements: One displays the current day and the other will display how much you've changed the younger sister's personality. Hopefully this will make the effect of your choices more clear

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Chance Log Version 0.8:

- Removed the Orton effect from most images
- Replaced the newly added fonts from version 0.7 with other fonts that are hopefully a bit more legible
- Added Day 8 to the game

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Change Log Version 0.9:

- Rendered lots of new backgrounds and character CGs
- Added Day 9 (Between 50 and 70 minutes in length, roughly)
- Gathered player feedback and tried to process most of it

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Change Log Version 0.10:
- Added tons of new images to the first few days of the game (focusing on Day 1 - 3)
- Applied some noise reduction to all the images (both new and old ones) to make them look a little smoother
- Added a scene transition to those scenes where the story shifts POV characters for a while. Hopefully this will make it clearer when the story shifts to being told from the younger sister's perspective for a while for example
- Fixed a few typos and spelling mistakes

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Change Log Version 0.12:
- Added Day 11...?
- Fixed some spelling mistakes/typos
- Fixed a minor issue wiht one of the images

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
So is the public version gonna stay at 0.5b forever?
For now, yes. It's just a sort of demo for people who want to get a feeling for the characters and story before deciding if they like it enough to get the latest update. Otherwise Patreon supporters would have to go in blind and decide to support me before knowing what the game is like. You can always get the full version of the game in other ways though if you can't afford to support me on my Patreon. It's not that difficult to find really. Just google "blooming love F95" and you're done.

YSlayer

Jul 1, 2017
Will probably end up doing that. Being broke sucks. It would be nice to be super rich and just pledge like 1k to every game that looks good. Maybe some day.

brightsun

Dec 5, 2017
Change log Version 0.14:
- Added Day 14
- Added different colors to Roxanne's, Fellicia's & Lexi's name tag
- Significantly reduced download size of the game