[COMPLETE] Phalloflex: Goddang Prehensile Dicks

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Minor tfs like these that let you tweak little things incredibly easily without having to deal with save-scumming and workarounds to get traits you like are the best.

Also are there even any prehensile dick scenes in the game yet?

Reactions: Kesil

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Minor tfs like these that let you tweak little things incredibly easily without having to deal with save-scumming and workarounds to get traits you like are the best.

Also are there even any prehensile dick scenes in the game yet?
I honestly have no idea whether there are any scenes that make note of it. Though, I say that as someone who plays a Steele with a single, non flexicock. Maybe this'll inspire people to write more scenes for them?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Izzz ya boi Lodestar here with another quick TF nobody really asked for: Phalloflex! For the boys, girls, herms and germs who want the noodly fun of a tentacle without being locked into having an actual tentacle/goo cock.

Questions! Comments! Concerns! I wanna hear 'em, folks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...WTSI3pSjoGr10f0Mnd_Neaw/edit?usp=docslist_api
Holy chtulhu!
Thanks a lot for making this :D
With this I can have horsecocked or tapered "tentacle dicks" instead of mushroom shaped ones.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

But they should be expensive, as a general transformation would be easier to achieve/produce than a targeted transformation.

Reactions: Draconoid

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Now all we need is a self fuck scene, to make proper use of our newly wiggly bits.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Gave it a look and post some comments.

I think you should add more detail to the generic prehensile flag, with tiny cocks wiggling cutely while large ones coil on themselves.

I think you should also make the tooltip a bit longer.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I kinda want a super self-fuck scene now. Tailcock in the butt, one phetsile dick in the vag, and another dick getting self tittfucked and possible sucked.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Gave it a look and post some comments.

I think you should add more detail to the generic prehensile flag, with tiny cocks wiggling cutely while large ones coil on themselves.

I think you should also make the tooltip a bit longer.
I appreciate the comments thus far. I'm gonna give it a good ol' run-through once I get home from work.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Tentacles aren't too much my jam, but the thought of possibly having a knotty feline prehensile prick excites me to no end! :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Knotacle seems closer and closer. I'm certain someone here would be happy on combining tentacle with knot(s) and some other change to cock ^^

Last edited:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Alright! Did some quick and dirty edits that are hopefully to the public's satisfaction. Should everything check out, I think it'd be safe to label this baby finished.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I came with another set of suggestions.
But it looks good otherwise :)
I´d love for this TF to get in. Having a prehensile beast or dragon cock would be awesome.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Good job. The only thing I can suggest is doing what I did when I wrote the foreskin/sheath tf, which is go over the cock appearance descriptions and see if any of them conflict or could be enhanced by having the prehensile flag when they don't normally have it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Only thing I can think of would be to have changes to your appearance if you have multiple dicks , of which one or more of them of prehensile. Like having all prehensile dicks would have your crotch be a wriggling mess, but having a non-prehensile one would have the less flexible one get wrapped by the prehensile one.

Reactions: Zavos

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Only thing I can think of would be to have changes to your appearance if you have multiple dicks , of which one or more of them of prehensile. Like having all prehensile dicks would have your crotch be a wriggling mess, but having a non-prehensile one would have the less flexible one get wrapped by the prehensile one.
I wouldn't be opposed to adding in an alternate crotch description for a wriggly-dick armada, but accounting for a stray non-prehensile dick seems like it'd get too fiddly with all of the potential size ranges.

That said, that would make for an interesting masturbation scene/variant where you frot yourself/jerk your non-flexidick with your tentacle dicks.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I wouldn't be opposed to adding in an alternate crotch description for a wriggly-dick armada, but accounting for a stray non-prehensile dick seems like it'd get too fiddly with all of the potential size ranges.

That said, that would make for an interesting masturbation scene/variant where you frot yourself/jerk your non-flexidick with your tentacle dicks.
One can't frot with two tentacles? Only thing missing from this is the ability to swell ones dick in length or width like CoC did. Still a awesome mod though. ^^

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
One can't frot with two tentacles? Only thing missing from this is the ability to swell ones dick in length or width like CoC did. Still a awesome mod though. ^^
I mean, I'm sure frotting two prehensile dicks together could be fun, but flexidicks wrapping around a nice solid meatrod is a much more vivid image to me.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I mean, I'm sure frotting two prehensile dicks together could be fun, but flexidicks wrapping around a nice solid meatrod is a much more vivid image to me.
Just think of two hands rubbing together, lots of friction in it. Getting them to swirl and rub the cum veins against each other, while the owner twitches at the sensations. >:3

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Any chance for a scene for fucking our own vag or ass? Self-preg is certainly too much to ask for, but remains an interesting thought.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Any chance for a scene for fucking our own vag or ass? Self-preg is certainly too much to ask for, but remains an interesting thought.
Lol, becoming your own self baby factory is a funny thought to me xD Dunno if genetically possible, but it is an interesting thought indeed xD

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I mean, I'm sure someone is willing to write it, even if I don't get around to it. "Don't let your dreams be dreams" and all that good stuff.