[Complete/Submitted/Rejected]Microsurgeon errors

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
To those of you who didn't see its genesis in the ideas thread here's a relatively brief point system summary:

1. It's a cybernetic/robot TF, but at its core its mostly cosmetic. It does not give any perks or bonuses apart from what you'd expect being able to change your parts in the end.
2. You gain access to it by encountering a specific enemy(added by doc) in the scything glade, if you fight it you'll be infected with a microsurgeon altering virus but if you avoid it you won't be infected and you can go on with your space shenanigans(you'll be prompted on the encounter to try and stay hidden or confront it).
3. Once infected you'll be warned about it two times, one during a dream and one by your codex after infection, three if you visit a medical npc and they tell you about it. After that if you want to continue its progression you need to have sex with five different mechanical things before you'll permanently change. Once fully developed you'll stay half a machine forever, but in almost all stages of progression it can be removed so nobody has any right to complain.
4. Removal is possible through any robotic or synthetic medical npc(V-KO and the like).

Link to doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D-GJbiPMgNcGTYkc9kKL24tymWvUzBq5Y-Hc-ulUn_M/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I'm not really a fan of hiding relevant information in dreams - so far, none of them are really important, and I'm probably not the only one just skipping through them. Besides, my TiTS sleeping habits are even more irregular than my real life ones, it would take forever to get to the next dream.

What's wrong with a good old codex warning, like with SSTDs and most other funny business? "Your codex warns you that the data it receives from your microsurgeons shows signs of corruption. You might want to talk to a medical expert about this."

Said medical expert could then explain what's happening (and warn you of contact with more mechanical entities since that would "worsen" your condition) and you can decline treatment if you want.

The dreams could stay in as simple flavor elements.

Reactions: Kesil

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I'm not really a fan of hiding relevant information in dreams - so far, none of them are really important, and I'm probably not the only one just skipping through them. Besides, my TiTS sleeping habits are even more irregular than my real life ones, it would take forever to get to the next dream.

What's wrong with a good old codex warning, like with SSTDs and most other funny business? "Your codex warns you that the data it receives from your microsurgeons shows signs of corruption. You might want to talk to a medical expert about this."

Said medical expert could then explain what's happening (and warn you of contact with more mechanical entities since that would "worsen" your condition) and you can decline treatment if you want.

The dreams could stay in as simple flavor elements.
Alright, I have no problem with scrapping them in favor of simplicity and directness. Although I will keep one that doesn't do anything other than serve as a relatively ominous setting, for those who ignore codex warnings for whatever reason.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Alright, after sorta scrapping the initial idea and redoing some sections I'm now back to the level of progress I was three days ago.

Stuff that's been redone:
1. Summary
2. Condition cure(what happens when you go to a robotic/synthetic/android medical npc and click the added button)
3. Slightly modified cyberneticist dream, scrapped the rest

Stuff that's been added after other stuff has been redone:
1. A thing that happens after you've had sex with some form of mechanical thing, it describes the progression of your condition from one stage to another.
2. A small set of text that's to be injected into character desc to describe the spread of your condition, it's basically an in-game way for the player to keep track of their progress and a little reminder.

Stuff to do before next update post:
1. The actual transformation after the sixth stage hour is complete.
2. The synthetic blurb, what's going to be in char desc to reinstate the fact that you look synthetic, even if you have parts that are gained through normal TiTS methods.
3. TF button, menu and selection texts and descriptions. Basically the menu you'll navigate to choose your option.

Stuff I'm wondering about:
1. Whether or not there should be some form of sub-currency for transformations(like galomax's biomass). Seems a little too easy to gain a customization transformation.
2. Whether or not I should add taur and naga tail versions of legs to all main branches of transformations.
3. Whether or not I fucked up with some lore inconsistency during the redo process.

Reactions: Zavos

TFMaster

1. Whether or not there should be some form of sub-currency for transformations(like galomax's biomass). Seems a little too easy to gain a customization transformation.

Sure! Maybe something like injesting vials of gray goo or something similar.

2. Whether or not I should add taur and naga tail versions of legs to all main branches of transformations.

:yes: That way you could make yourself look like Seigewolf or some sort of techno naga. If someone wanted to I mean.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Stuff I'm wondering about:
3. Whether or not I fucked up with some lore inconsistency during the redo process.
my 0.02$
1. Raw material. Grey goo vials being the most direct source, though some food with high mineral composition could also add material. Perhaps scavenging on Tarkus to collect material? It would also be neat if you could learn from Nova how to turn fluids into material, though it would probably be best at a far lower conversion rate than galomax. Edit: Being able to convert extra thickness to material is also an option.
2. For the sake of completion, probably, though i wouldn't put my hopes too high for it to make it in. Perhaps as a optional part.

Reactions: Preacher

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not so sure about grey goo vials being ideal tf material. As they are already the ammo for one special weapon and are rather more difficult/expensive to obtain in comparison to sexual fluids that traditional goo players use for TF fodder.

Reactions: Preacher

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe make so the micosurgeons take foreign material (cum) and convert it? The more you fuck, the more you have to work with.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I doubt a mechanized PC would have the same innate ability to absorb fluids that a galomax'd PC would. Grey goos are an example that this ability could exist, but it would likely need to be learned by the PC rather than being innately known.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Alright, that's everything I've planned to do in the previous update post.

This means the sixth stage hour transformation, the blurb concerning your state and the tf menu planning, the latter of which I almost fell asleep at so there might be a little something fucky in there. I've also taken the suggestions of a few members and have added Mech-Mass as a sub-currency, as well as the costs of tf's and ways to obtain some mass, May have missed something obvious but for now I'm going to sleep.

On to the last two sections of the doc , the transformations for the various options as well as their descriptions in char desc. I can already feel the weight of my self-imposed burdens.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
You know, sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just drop the three cosmetic options. They turn 78 TF scenes into essentially over 240 scenes, and the same multiplication goes for the character descriptions. As I write out the stuff and think about the road ahead the amount of writing that'll be required to finish this dawns on me like a heavy weight, and sometimes it makes me want to rather do something else. But then I think about butt bugs and the amount of stuff that went into that and then I continue on with renewed faith in seeing this through to its completion, so rest assured I won't drop things unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, on to the progress report, I've finished the biological, eerie, and bright eyes transformation scenes as well as the ones that change your cosmetic appearance a bit further below them. I don't think that the rest is going to be as descriptive as the eyes, mostly to save myself from some work, the point being that the individual scenes are going to be finished at a faster rate.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You know, sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just drop the three cosmetic options. They turn 78 TF scenes into essentially over 240 scenes, and the same multiplication goes for the character descriptions. As I write out the stuff and think about the road ahead the amount of writing that'll be required to finish this dawns on me like a heavy weight, and sometimes it makes me want to rather do something else. But then I think about butt bugs and the amount of stuff that went into that and then I continue on with renewed faith in seeing this through to its completion, so rest assured I won't drop things unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, on to the progress report, I've finished the biological, eerie, and bright eyes transformation scenes as well as the ones that change your cosmetic appearance a bit further below them. I don't think that the rest is going to be as descriptive as the eyes, mostly to save myself from some work, the point being that the individual scenes are going to be finished at a faster rate.

If you ask me, you should axe some of those cosmetic options. To lighten the workload for you and the coder and to reduce the chance that any coder who looks at this nopes out.

Also there are no separate vaginal depth and width variables that independantly check for either the length or girth if the dick you are taking, just "looseness" and "bonus capacity" which along with "wetness" and "elasticity" contribute to the capacity whic is measured in volume you can take before stretching occures.

And since cock width isn't independent from cock length when calculated and is regulated by a multiplier (cockThickness ratio), I don't think you should mention the cock "gaining 1 inch of width" specifically.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was under the impression that bonus capacity was the thing that was intended to be modified.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
And that's the face, ears, tongue and arm transformations done.

Also I've taken out the steampunk cosmetic feature, to those who were looking forward to that I'm sorry but even now with a quarter of the potential tf writing cut out it feels like an overwhelming amount of work laid out before me. And the fact that work only really permits me writing time during weekends these days I can't say it's promising that the completion date will be anytime soon.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
And that's the face, ears, tongue and arm transformations done.

Also I've taken out the steampunk cosmetic feature, to those who were looking forward to that I'm sorry but even now with a quarter of the potential tf writing cut out it feels like an overwhelming amount of work laid out before me. And the fact that work only really permits me writing time during weekends these days I can't say it's promising that the completion date will be anytime soon.
That's alright; at least I'm patient. Maybe working on this only weekends will stave off burn-out you might be getting from this...

This is SO much my fetish, I hope this gets in when it's finished despite of how complicated of a project this is.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Man I can't believe I made it to the next page with all these new submission threads... anyway, the TF scenes are done.

Seems I sighed myself to procrastination for nothing, seeing as a lot of the TF scenes didn't need to fall under the cosmetic multiplication. On to the character descriptions(not a lot of writing to go on there, should be done in a jiffy), and the parser callers(which I don't even know if they're necessary, seeing as barely any of the accepted stuff didn't seem to have much in the way of those in their docs.). And then I'll send this lumbering beast of a TF doc through an editing run, and then I'll submit the thing properly(after all this time I only just learned that submissions are to be done through email. GAH! I'm an idiot at times.).

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Will there be genitail interaction? Looking through the tail changes, it doesn't seem to take genital tipped tails into account.

Loving everything, keep up the good work!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Will there be genitail interaction? Looking through the tail changes, it doesn't seem to take genital tipped tails into account.

Loving everything, keep up the good work!

If you take a gander at the scene that initially makes you a bio-synthetic you'll notice that any parasites the player may have had at the point of change were unaffected. I did this to make things less complicated, not to mention they're not really part of your body so they cannot really be change the same as you. I guarantee you that if I ever do an xpac I'll include some genitail stuff but for now I'll just modify the tail scenes to include dud text if the player has them.

Does that mean you're gonna resubmit all the other stuff you've done?
Yes, but I'm going to do so at a slow pace to not just bury the devs in docs. For this week I've resubmitted the Vasrin doc.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
At long last, I am finished.

I've also added parasitic tail support out of the blue.

Going to send it through a couple of editing runs when I get the chance and then it is off to the devs. Feel free to provide feedback or suggestions at your leisure.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
At long last, I am finished.

I've also added parasitic tail support out of the blue.

Going to send it through a couple of editing runs when I get the chance and then it is off to the devs. Feel free to provide feedback or suggestions at your leisure.
So you lose your tail genitals if they are non-parasitic?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So you lose your tail genitals if they are non-parasitic?
They'll get converted into synthetic versions of themselves. From what i've seen it might not be able to support different cocktypes naturally available on cockvines, but otherwise pretty slick.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So when tail changes come about the game will just add the "synthetic" flag and/or set the tailType variable to "synthetic" ?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
So when tail changes come about the game will just add the "synthetic" flag and/or set the tailType variable to "synthetic" ?
That's how I imagine it to work, I think the tail slot works on three variables, one your tail type "cunt snake", the other your tail sub-type "synthetic"(not used a lot with normal tails), and the third the amount of tails you have. Eventually resulting in "You have over 9000 sinuous snake-like tails protruding from just above your ass, at their tips they terminate in see-through bionaholes that always seem to crave fresh sperm."

That's how I think it is, don't actually know if that's the case. And yes, if they're not parasitic then they turn into normal synthetic type tails. If there is a way to make non-parasitic tail junk work then please let me know as I would like to add that.

Also, in this thread it's the first time I heard this referred to as "bio-synthetic". until now I've always seen it called "Techno-organic"
Yeah it just seemed to be the right description at the time, didn't even think of "techno-organic" but that is good too. I could change it quite easily if its current state isn't that great.

Just to let everyone know, I'm still editing this and I haven't forgotten about it, but I'm also editing like 4 other docs so it slowed down a little. Should be submitted soonish.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well this has turned out to be interesting.

Only thing I can think to add would be genital variants. Also maybe be able to muck with the wetness of your ass and you minimum looseness of both orifices.