Companions Combat & Character Tier list

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
I made two tier lists for the companions minus Agnimitra because she wasn't on the template I used. One for them in battle and the other for them as characters. These are not meant to be whos the best or worst just who do you like more in combat and as characters.
CoC2 Battle.png
CoC2 Characters.png
What would your tier lists look like?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Jl1wZHz.png

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
There seems to be less and less doubt that I am the only individual who uses Atugia as a combat mainstay and to this I say: buff Atugia so I'll have at least that going for me in case the other mechanical stuff I like gets nerfed.

Reactions: Zbearbear

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
There seems to be less and less doubt that I am the only individual who uses Atugia as a combat mainstay and to this I say: buff Atugia so I'll have at least that going for me in case the other mechanical stuff I like gets nerfed.
I actually love using Atugia - I honestly think the only thing she needs is a short cooldown attack with a vampiric healing effect, replacing eternal light. Something to let her heal herself and do some damage to build threat while she absorbs the damage taken by her allies.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Combat

coc2 combat.png

Character
coc2 story.png

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Combat.
my-image (5).png
I think most of the companions are fine. I enjoy using them and do not feel screwed over doing so. Unfortunately, our two twinks/femboys (or whatever arbitrary term you prefer) just feel like they are in a less ideal state.
characters.png
You forgot Agni. If anyone wonders, I would put her above Kiyoko but just bellow Ryn and Brienne. She has that nice quality where she is competitive during sex but not jerk about it. Can be a futa which is nice . Wish she had more content.
Combat wise, fine.

Last edited:

_Yobimbo_

Aug 31, 2021
Agni is A tier behind Etheryn
char.png

Agni is in C in front of Tui & Rynn is A tier solely from her Queenly Raiment set otherwise she's C tier behind Tui
combat.png