Comp done goofed

SquireAngel

Sep 1, 2015
So, I was having some difficulties with Youtube, so I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. Since then, Everytime I try to open CoC or TiTs, it simply starts a download, and that download has the same name as the SWF's that were running just fine before the reinstall. I'm kinda stumped on what's going on, anyone have an idea?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So, I was having some difficulties with Youtube, so I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. Since then, Everytime I try to open CoC or TiTs, it simply starts a download, and that download has the same name as the SWF's that were running just fine before the reinstall. I'm kinda stumped on what's going on, anyone have an idea?
I've ran into that issue with a couple of other games. I don't know the technical side of things, but I would recommend that you go and set TiTS and CoC to always open in Chrome, even if they already do that.

It sounds like they are trying to run the game, but can't due to some difference in the new version of chrome that doesn't match up with the settings for the old one.