community made save editor

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Pardon if i'm being stupid, but why did you make this post if the original already has one of its own?

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
because the other ones have been on hiatus for 1 year + and no one worked on them since then

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Huh, gotta work on your wording, so people won't be as confused as I was when they stumble here on this post.

But good on you to try and revive those editors (even though CoCEd is still being updated).

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
The second link goes to a 404 page just to let everyone know. The first link seems to be to an earlier version of the revamp mod though. I'm just glad I was able to grab the Foxwells one a few days ago while it was still up there. Also, I didn't notice this thread at first. But this is definitely a preferable home for those modded editors because that was driving me nuts having to dive through pages of threads to find links buried in replies.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil

Bladeron

Oct 17, 2017
Just curious, is the most recent update to the CoCEd Revamp 1.0.6355? The Foxwells page appears to be dead and I wanted to confirm if the version I had is the most recent one.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
If you're talking about the one that I provided the link for, it was the latest version I had before the link went down (at least from the last time I had checked).

LillieVela

Oct 16, 2018
This is for PC version of original game only?

It can be used for the mobile versions on the game, But only android versions if you know where the save is. Sadly I cannot be of any help due to the editor not being available for Linux.