Combat question

Hyukoroo

Aug 17, 2017
Currently I am trying out this game with different approaches and it seems a bit..pathetic? This is not intended to be a thread of either its too easy or too hard but it seems the game has a linear way of doing things or ways of thinking of how a party of or pc should be made. Currently of the starting area and even the tutorial, you earn nothing from building either a mage or thief from what ive seen. Either enemies hit you too hard to recuperate or your ai companion is useless and does nothing. Could be me, and ill admit i might be missing things but overall i stand by what i put in this thread. The number of enemies and the amount of damage they can pull is sadly one sided, if you win its due to luck or building a beefcake. Maybe its some gear stats but currently the only way of enjoying the game is building a warrior and running around with nothing more than either two weapon fighting or sword and board. I understand its an early development stage but it hardly seems to be well though out in terms of introducing the game to an audience that already has two-three games that are similar to the content already shown. If you are not meant to win in this version of the game, then that is ok? Seems a bit counterproductive but alright, ill wait for a couple of months maybe a year or two and see how it has progressed though what are others thoughts on this? Currently curious as right now the "game" is more or less to a slight compilation of encounter scenes with a very soft dusting of one sided joke fights pending on pc generation.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It's because gear stats are currently bugged. It will all be fixed in the live build.

Hyukoroo

Aug 17, 2017
Aaaaah alright,I was not aware of that. Very well, i will fully take to admitting to not being able to discern that and very much will look forward to seeing more things. It did seem a bit too odd that despite having high evasion gear and such that my party was still being shredded or not able to recover more hp than I was losing o.o thanks for the enlightenment and with that knowledge ill be able to wait and see what fixes and such happen for it.