Collecting Souvenirs/Trinkets

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I came up with a small idea that on Captain Steele's ship, there would be a cabinet that would be marked as inventory for 'collections'

On different places, Steele would find objects they could collect and store it on the ship

I haven't decided what kind of objects these would be or if either they are solely bought, found, or dropped by an enemy

I was thinking Steele could collect
- 1900's pop icon materials
- Fossil / artifacts
- Precious Stones

Just let me know what kind of collections your Steele would prefer

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I came up with a small idea that on Captain Steele's ship, there would be a cabinet that would be marked as inventory for 'collections'

On different places, Steele would find objects they could collect and store it on the ship

I haven't decided what kind of objects these would be or if either they are solely bought, found, or dropped by an enemy

I was thinking Steele could collect
- 1900's pop icon materials
- Fossil / artifacts
- Precious Stones

Just let me know what kind of collections your Steele would prefer
From the sounds of it, it seems like you're going to write it yourself. I'd say go ahead but going overboard on this might introduce too much clutter. That said, long lost alien artefacts and fossils might be great additions. Especially if one of the artefacts end up being some sort of quantum dildo that fluctuates between existence and nonexistence and could pop into existence inside any one of your orifices as it spontaneously vibrates while shifting its position in the space time continuum so that it looks and feels like it is fucking you all on its own.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
At last! I have a use for all those panties that I have just lying around collecting dust!

4191948.jpg

Or collecting rare coins or something.