Collar Shop

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
so last year I posted the idea of a custom collar store at the what would you like added tread, as I love pet collars I decided to try my shot at writing it, feedback would be greatly appreciated as I'm not an experienced writer

the doc

TheShepard256

I initially thought this could fit into Happy Tails rather than being something completely new. More appropriately, Stella's petplay scene involves a trip to a store where Steele can buy her a collar; maybe you could turn this project into making that store visitable outside that scene?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I initially thought this could fit into Happy Tails rather than being something completely new. More appropriately, Stella's petplay scene involves a trip to a store where Steele can buy her a collar; maybe you could turn this project into making that store visitable outside that scene?

I could try! I'll have to revisit that scene and see if I can make something that fits, tho I think I do have to see if the author is okay with me doing that
After revisiting the scene, they seem to have pre made collars as opposed to custom ones, which I can work with but I also want collars for cats and the name "Dogpound" seems a little misleading

Last edited:

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
the fairy girl on Tavros sells you the collar you get that doogie you can find in any station you are at. (is she a stalker? Cause she's only in places you are....even before confessing loving you (or your dicks/mouth etc)