Codes n stuff?

TheCelt

Jun 28, 2016
Hey All

I see a lot of mention of codes that control transformation and suchlike. Im a backer but have never seen a list of these codes or even how to use them if I did know what they were. Is there any way to A) find out what they are and B use them?

Cheers

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are a few cheats to control which version of the Treatment you get. That's it.

No one tell him about custom character names.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

any indication of what they are/how to use them? Im a bit lost on this one

Type them in on your keyboard before use of the Treatment medipen. If you're on an Android build, use of a Bluetooth keyboard will allow this, or - visit Vi nurseroid on M'Henga and use the keyboard that pops up when you select custom input to type in the codes.

Public release codes are:

Infinite Item Use = furfag

Treatment Variants are:

amazon
cumcow
bull
bimbo

Yes, your suspicions are correct, there are other cheats and codes, even special names to get unique characteristics at the moment of character creation. But you'll need to seek them on your own. Reading through the github repository will reveal all if you can wrap your mind about Actionscript, it's quite literally in plain text.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Reading github is more about knowing just how TiTS code is made as in where certain stuff is put and so on.

irioth

May 12, 2016
The Treatment cheat codes are certainly a most welcome option that spares some save-scumming for those players, like yours truly, that loathe their carefully-built bimbo sex-goddess Steele going futa. If there is something that tests my patience in this game, it is the dickgirl content being everythere and often being not so easy to avoid or a gate to something interesting. Therefore I'm most thankful for the existence of these codes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah Treatment is kinda pain or well any TF that have fixed effect at the moment of taking but giving all effects after many hours ingame. So best thing PC can do is hit rest few times for longer time to pass to check if this one there was the one needed effects.