[Coded] Pippa, Pig-morph Masseuse

TheAscent

Mar 27, 2016
I created a character, Pippa, on Uveto. She has two types of massages (one unlocked with affection), as well as five sex scenes, and, of course, some talk scenes. She uses an oil in her massages that temporarily gives a minor increase to cold resistance. You can also give her food. I added a pig transformative item too. I put up a PR a few days ago, but it occurred to me that I should probably post a forum thread too. Thanks for any feedback.

Here's a Google Doc. Just for Pippa, not Swineapple (the transformative). The scenes are copy/pasted from in-game, so not all variations are present. Notably, taur variations aren't in the doc, nor are vagina variations where vagina text is exclusive with penis text.

Here's a link to the PR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Candycane

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
No, but I can put some of the info into a Google Doc later
Ok just wondering. On the note of wondering, why did you create this in reverse?
Most people write it first and, when its reviewed by Fen and Crew, wait for it to be coded by the devs.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I would either throw together a gdoc to post really quick and then pm either Savin or Fen, or pm one of them now to see if they would review it as it stands. I would definitely recommend the former over the latter though.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Peppa the pig, a British cartoon.

Attachments

• 815FB1FF-DD07-41FA-93FA-740AC6A5233A-20704-00000EC4561CA6BE_tmp.png
    815FB1FF-DD07-41FA-93FA-740AC6A5233A-20704-00000EC4561CA6BE_tmp.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wasn't. Which character is it?

This one:
1484237358.adjatha_eimear.jpg
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22268987/
Eimear, the second half of Carbonado
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/carbonado-fashion-store-and-massage-sauna-for-uveto.4095/
(this is now in the pubbie build)

Last edited:

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Uveto's historic cultural massage parlour district is one of the few tourist attractions on the tiny ice ball moon.

Reactions: TheAscent

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Uveto's historic cultural massage parlour district is one of the few tourist attractions on the tiny ice ball moon.
Granted, that there's now reason why both of them shouldn't exist on the same planet.

Last edited:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
maybe you can put her on another planet? You could put her on Tavros Station there seems to be a lot of room on that map for new shops/ NPCs.

TheAscent

Mar 27, 2016
maybe you can put her on another planet? You could put her on Tavros Station there seems to be a lot of room on that map for new shops/ NPCs.
I still like the idea of having her on Uveto. I can even use Carbonado as an excuse for another Talk topic.

What do you mean? It was in the game for something like a month now.o_O
I started work in late Dec. and it wasn't added till Jan. 3.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congrats on the implementation for Pippa! Lookin forward to her services next pubbie build!

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
@TheAscent Do you plan on making an expansion for Pippa? I wound up really liking her, and would love to see more of her. Specifically making the dominance meter do something. I do like my slice Femdom from time to time, and Pippa certainly has capability for it.

TheAscent

Mar 27, 2016
@TheAscent Do you plan on making an expansion for Pippa? I wound up really liking her, and would love to see more of her. Specifically making the dominance meter do something. I do like my slice Femdom from time to time, and Pippa certainly has capability for it.
Besides the Yammi expansion that has the PR up, I have one more piece of content planned. When/if Reaha's Treated content shows up, I'd like to, similar to what I've got with Yammi, write two threesome scenes with her and Pippa, one more submissive, one more dominant.

I'd previously planned to write two more scenes for Pippa, one that unlocks at 0 dominance, and one that unlocks at 100 dominance. It was originally going to be part of the expansion I have up for review now, actually. The submissive one I had in mind, however, I think was too submissive, and out-of-character, and I couldn't come up with a satisfactory, fleshed-out-enough dominant scene. So that's not actually planned for the time being, but it is something that would be nice to do at some point.

Adding some variance to existing sex scenes using the dominance meter is a good idea, and might be fun at some point. I'll keep that in mind if I work on her again. Maybe, if the Reaha expansion happens, it could be part of that.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Besides the Yammi expansion that has the PR up, I have one more piece of content planned. When/if Reaha's Treated content shows up, I'd like to, similar to what I've got with Yammi, write two threesome scenes with her and Pippa, one more submissive, one more dominant.

I'd previously planned to write two more scenes for Pippa, one that unlocks at 0 dominance, and one that unlocks at 100 dominance. It was originally going to be part of the expansion I have up for review now, actually. The submissive one I had in mind, however, I think was too submissive, and out-of-character, and I couldn't come up with a satisfactory, fleshed-out-enough dominant scene. So that's not actually planned for the time being, but it is something that would be nice to do at some point.

Adding some variance to existing sex scenes using the dominance meter is a good idea, and might be fun at some point. I'll keep that in mind if I work on her again. Maybe, if the Reaha expansion happens, it could be part of that.

The Reaha expansion isnt happening for a LONG while. Dont expect it this year.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Should wrote this in the post above but, I would recommend you DO do the scenes with the dominance meter to add variety. Im rather neutral with Pippa as a character (Though I do see her problems.) but I cant say the same for others. I think Pippa needs more variation for her Dominance meter to make sense, because it doesnt do anything but determine the Yammi Threesome route. Pippa has been getting some flak lately and I think you should try to add variety to her before going ahead with the crew expansion.

Go to the scenes and change the text to show a more subby or dommy Pippa in EACH scene. Change them to make the meter actually do something. Gianna is a great example of personality/meters changing the sex scenes entirely. Like she can command the player to relish her ass with 100 dom.

Im not trying to strap you with weight of what you should do, just saying what you can do to have your character avoid hate. (She's been getting the stink eye lately)
I pointed out a few things about Pippa here https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/uv...ral-planet-unfinished.4428/page-4#post-154048 and I think if you communicate with guys on the forum they can help you edit and make more suggestions.

I dont jump on hate trains unless I think they deserve them, (I like Riya and Dr Badger afterall) and i dont think Pippa needs to be hated. She still needs work and you should join the Uveto discussion page and talk to the guys there so they can voice their concerns about Pippa.

Otherwise good luck.

TheAscent

Mar 27, 2016
Should wrote this in the post above but, I would recommend you DO do the scenes with the dominance meter to add variety. Im rather neutral with Pippa as a character (Though I do see her problems.) but I cant say the same for others. I think Pippa needs more variation for her Dominance meter to make sense, because it doesnt do anything but determine the Yammi Threesome route. Pippa has been getting some flak lately and I think you should try to add variety to her before going ahead with the crew expansion.

Go to the scenes and change the text to show a more subby or dommy Pippa in EACH scene. Change them to make the meter actually do something. Gianna is a great example of personality/meters changing the sex scenes entirely. Like she can command the player to relish her ass with 100 dom.

Im not trying to strap you with weight of what you should do, just saying what you can do to have your character avoid hate. (She's been getting the stink eye lately)
I pointed out a few things about Pippa here https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/uv...ral-planet-unfinished.4428/page-4#post-154048 and I think if you communicate with guys on the forum they can help you edit and make more suggestions.

I dont jump on hate trains unless I think they deserve them, (I like Riya and Dr Badger afterall) and i dont think Pippa needs to be hated. She still needs work and you should join the Uveto discussion page and talk to the guys there so they can voice their concerns about Pippa.

Otherwise good luck.

Yea, I see. Tough crowd. I see what they're saying with some of the criticism, though I think some of it's unfair (e.g. badly coded because of, as far as I know, one bug) and not very constructive. I was actually hoping to get feedback on the first PR, but seems people really only give feedback in Google Docs. Anyway, I'll think it over some. The PR will probably be open for a while anyway, so I've got time.