Code Vein.

Lone Wolf115

I've played it, the DLCs don't have story content so there's not really anything to spoil there.
True they add depth locations. But don't they add more player character memories as well?
I've played it
... as an helltaker reference and used a mod to hide the mask

View attachment 22483

also my build was almost purely ranged dps
View attachment 22485
I have used the Queen Slayer blood code since I got it and heavily modified it basically a one handed sword class with the Queen Slayer Sword only. Anything else is collection.

Bosses on my shit list in order
Gilded Knight.
Canoner and Blade Barer
Mido.
Both Queen's knight versions
Who are your worst enemies?

Last edited:
Reactions: OmegaUmbra

Lone Wolf115

I've played it! Almost finished it but absolutely got non-stop clapped by the Canoner and Blade Barer. I used a stun build (Queen's Gambit) yet somehow they just annihilated me every time. View attachment 22488
I'm on my second playthrough yes I beat them before but I just kept running back in over and over Yakumo is key for me, Blade Barer first then Canoner. The worst thing is that Mido is next up and he moves similar to the Gilded Knight, but he has a Greatsword and has more ranged attacks and a lot of inhibit debuff shit to he's another pain in the ass.
I suggest going slightly more damage focused and take out the Blade Barer first and when they switch do the same then back. She must die first then fat boy, punish him by ganking him back like they did you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OmegaUmbra

Lone Wolf115

Seconds ago I kill them blazing claw from the successor of the claw and used all damage only switched out Yakumo for Io and took me 2 or 3 tries. In place of the ice blood use the assassin's sickle on the Canoner I used the ice blood from my previous playthrough to add insult to injury.

Last edited: