Code vein

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I need to beat it once more for the Plat. My only real issue is that you have to beat it so much to complete your build, it feels like artificially inflating the time people play. I beat Sekiro 5 times and didn't feel like that

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I need to beat it once more for the Plat. My only real issue is that you have to beat it so much to complete your build, it feels like artificially inflating the time people play. I beat Sekiro 5 times and didn't feel like that

what system you play on? Does your game crashes like 2-3 times a day?, and I’m not gonna get all the blood codes because it requires me to kill the successors

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
what system you play on? Does your game crashes like 2-3 times a day?, and I’m not gonna get all the blood codes because it requires me to kill the successors
PS4, no crashes. And it sucks because the game requires you kill them all, save them all, and play a third time without doing either. Then you finally have all the options available to you.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
PS4, no crashes. And it sucks because the game requires you kill them all, save them all, and play a third time without doing either. Then you finally have all the options available to you.

your lucky, I’m on xbox, and that shit crashes a lot, like after the last boss when you go through that door to ng+ and it crashed, had to fight the boss again, saving everyone isn’t an issue for me, I prefer it, my biggest gripe is the stat system