[code] Kiro quest It is possible to leave the freighter without completing the quest

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Th quote that indicates an inability to leave
public function landOnKiroQuest():void
{
shipLocation = "KQ N32";
processTime(8*55);
clearOutput();
showName("A\nFREIGHTER");
author("Fenoxo");
output("The coordinates you received turned out to be correct, if remote - about as far as you can get from the nearest planet without sailing into deep, deep space. Kiro’s ship must have been packing some high grade scanners to catch a signal from the distant craft. You spool up your sensors for a look at the vile, sputtering behemoth and get back... almost nothing: shields. It has shields, though they resist your attempts to secure a reading on their strength, type, and manufacturer. All you know is that they exist and that they stymie your attempts to detect anything inside their protective dome.");
output("\n\nYou tap the controls to close the distance, fully prepared to blast your way through the invisible barrier, when dozens of turrets appear across his crater-pocked surface, nearly deafening you in shrill, screaming tones lock-on tones. You throw your ship through maneuver after maneuver, yet the turrets precisely track your course, never once deviating from perfect aim. Strangely, they do not fire. They follow you like a dog waiting for a treat: completely alert and ready to spring into action at the first opportunity.");
output("\n\nA small gap in the shields folds open, though it exposes a landing bay rather than a vulnerable system - and Kiro’s ship too, dark and unpowered. More turrets line the inside - if you land there, you doubt they’ll let you leave in one piece.");
output("\n\nDo you attempt a landing?");
clearMenu();
addButton(0,"Yes",saveKiroLanding);
addButton(1,"No",dontLandThereImOut);
}

Flight Menu Game.as Line 2510
Code:
public function flyMenu():void
{
    if(shits["SHIP"] is Blade && kiroRecruited() && roamingKiroAvailable() && !kiroIsCrew())
    {
        kiroAutojoin();
        return;
    }
    clearOutput();
    if(flags["PLASMA_CONDUIT"] == undefined && shipLocation == "FIRST X24")
    {
        if(!pc.hasKeyItem("Plasma Conduit"))
        {
            showName("\nBUSTED...");
            author("Fenoxo");
            output("With a blown plasma conduit, you won’t be flying anywhere! You need to scavenge one from the station to progress!");
            clearMenu();
            addButton(0,"Next",mainGameMenu);
            return;
        }
        else
        {
            showName("\nFIXED!");
            author("Fenoxo");
            output("Replacing the damaged component proves easier than you could have thought. <b>You can fly your ship once more!</b> Do you head to Mhen'ga to catch up to your cousin or swing back to Tavros for a bit of shopping?");
            flags["PLASMA_CONDUIT"] = 1;
            pc.removeKeyItem("Plasma Conduit");
            output("\n\n(<b>Key Item Used & Consumed:</b> Plasma Conduit)\n\n");
        }
    }
    else showName("CHOOSE\nDESTINATION");

//Make sure you can leave the planet!
    if(!leavePlanetOK())
    {
        if(flags["CHECKED_GEAR_AT_OGGY"] == 1)
        {
            output("<b>Your gear is still locked up in customs. You should go grab it before you jump out of system.");
            clearMenu();
            addButton(14, "Back", mainGameMenu);
            return;
        }
        if(pc.hasKeyItem("RK Lah - Captured"))
        {
            output("<b>You should probably get rid of RK Lah before you skip town...</b>");
            clearMenu();
            return;
        }
        if(ramisOutDrinking())
        {
            ramisAbandonBlurb();
            clearMenu();
            addButton(0, "Wait", ramisWaitForTheDrunkard);
            return;
        }

if (isDoingEventWhorizon())
        {
            output("<b>Without a way to navigate back through the spatial anomaly, it’s probably best you don’t try and take off right now...</b>");
            clearMenu();
            return;
        }   

if(flags["CHECKED_GEAR_AT_OGGY"] != undefined) flags["CHECKED_GEAR_AT_OGGY"] = undefined;
        pc.removeStatusEffect("Disarmed");
    }
    if(paigeIsCrew())
    {
        showPaige();
        showName("WHERE\nTO?");
        output("You ring Paige up on your ship’s intercom. <i>“Paige to the bridge,”</i> you say into the receiver, <i>“Paige to the bridge.”</i>");
        output("\n\nYour Ausar navigator is by your side in just another moment. <i>“Yes, captain?”</i> she asks cheerfully.");
        output("\n\nYou tell her that you’re setting off, and you want your navigator to plot you a course. <i>“Of course!”</i> she says, excited to get to work. <i>“Where are we headed?”</i>");
    }
    else output("Where do you want to go?");
    clearMenu();

//TAVROS
    if(shipLocation != "TAVROS HANGAR") addButton(0, "Tavros", flyTo, "Tavros");
    else addDisabledButton(0, "Tavros", "Tavros Station", "You’re already here.");

addButton(1, "Probe Loc.", flyLocationMenu, 0, "Probe Locations", "Choose a location where you can find the coordinates.");
    addButton(2, "Misc. Loc.", flyLocationMenu, 1, "Miscellaneous Locations", "Choose a location.");
    addButton(3, "Extra Loc.", flyLocationMenu, 2, "Extra Locations", "Choose a location.");

}