Cock size

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
do i use minoblood to increase the size?

And what can I use to increase max cum and virility?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Virility? Blue Eggs.
Max cum? There is nothing now that increases it directly, but increasing your ball size with Blue Eggs or Mino Bloodvine sorta does it indirectly.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Minotaur bloodwine consumed raw and breeding the Alraune both increase cum multiplier. To increase cock size without any other effects, blue eggs, though bloodwine can make it even larger.

Edit: Virility can also be increased by the bloodwine starting next patch, it just wasn't proccing due to a bug.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Minotaur bloodwine consumed raw and breeding the Alraune both increase cum multiplier. To increase cock size without any other effects, blue eggs, though bloodwine can make it even larger.

Just the blue eggs? Or do I need to combine them with something?

Edit: Virility can also be increased by the bloodwine starting next patch, it just wasn't proccing due to a bug.

Alraune?

Also, whats the difference between normal tfs, and the refined versions?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Blue eggs raw or refined with I think it's the mushroom is fine. Normal TFs can apply any of their possible effects, while refined limits the possible effects to one part of the body. The alraune is the plant-lady boss.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I don’t know if it falls under this topic, but, is it similar to tits, in where if your pcs cock is to big, then you can’t fuck them?

What does musky sap do, and how to use it?

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I don’t know if it falls under this topic, but, is it similar to tits, in where if your pcs cock is to big, then you can’t fuck them?

What does musky sap does, and how to use it?
Generally yes; there are some folks who might write variations though that give you sex but instead of penetrating you might just get jerked off. Dick-size does matter to being able to pork girls and boys in CoC2. Not sure about the second question.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
i tested out raw Mino bloodvine in the past and never got it to proc. Does it have a cap?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Also, i don’t know if it’s in the topic, but, is there a way to get blue eggs faster?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh ok, cuz all this grinding made me max level and got me like 10k gold, so I’m basically set with that, don’t know if that broke the game for me or not

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
No, we'll probably make them obtainable in a new way or just bump their odds in the future.

Copying the function of the Oviposition perk from TiTS sounds like something feasible once you get in bird/harpy/reptilian/wyvern/dragon transformations items in the game.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

with the alraune, how can you tell if your max cum has increased?