CoCEd - A save editor

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
CoCEdA save editor for the game Corruption of Champions.

CoCEd allows you to edit your character's stats, appearance/body, perks, items, etc.

RequirementsRequires, at least, Windows XP (which means it also works with: Vista, 7, 8, and 10) and the .NET Framework 4 (full or client profile).

Not currently compatible with Mac OS X and Linux (even if using Wine or Mono).

InstallationWindows XP Note: Users of Windows XP must install, at least, the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile, if you have not already done so.

Download the latest CoCEd-*.zip archive and extract the files wherever you want. No installation required. Note that browsing the archive via Windows Explorer is not sufficient, the files must be extracted from the archive or you will receive errors.

Have A Question? Found A Bug? Want To Contribute?You may post all questions, suggestions, and bug reports in this thread.

Additionally, as a better way to report bugs, you may create/update issues in CoCEd's issue tracker.

Contributors
  • Perdev2 (original creator)
  • TheMadExile (current maintainer)
  • Bobbaganoosh

Last edited by a moderator:

HRomaines

Sep 23, 2015
I know this may sound dumbs but how do you use it sln file seen the way to use it doesnt work the read me dont help and pdf either i fell dumb. but need help please.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
I know this may sound dumbs but how do you use it sln file seen the way to use it doesnt work the read me dont help and pdf either i fell dumb. but need help please.

You download the source code.  As per the instructions above, you want the CoCEd-*.zip archive, which is the binary package.  Once you have it, extract the files, and run the CoCEd.exe application.

Visceral

Sep 28, 2015
I noticed a bug in this CoCed program: When I try to give piercings, the type option does not highlight, so giving a piercing using the editor is impossible without first purchasing one from the Piercing shop.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
there are no Coced.exe im i missing a program or some thing

I just told you where to get it.  /sigh

Here's a direct link to the CoCEd v1.2.18 application ZIP (CoCEd-1.2.18.zip), which is the latest version at this time.  Place that file in a directory someplace and then unzip it (don't just browse it, it must be unarchived), you'll see the CoCEd.exe, run it.  Profit.

I noticed a bug in this CoCed program: When I try to give piercings, the type option does not highlight, so giving a piercing using the editor is impossible without first purchasing one from the Piercing shop.

Facial piercings work fine.  Body piercings do appear to be borked though.  I'll look into it.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
If ever you lose these addresses, drop by the Official CoC Revamp Mod Wiki (covers both mod and original information and material). On the Main Page there is a link to both Mod game and CoCEd downloads.

Brought to you by the wonderful Revamp Mod underappreciated staff, and the Revamp Wiki overworked developers.  o_O

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Hell, someone's gotta ask. Any plans on making a version of this for TiTS? 

There is already a version for TiT's.

1. The one you get for the backer's.

2. Minerva

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
1: Is not available for nonbackers AND is a crapshoot to get working either way

2: Is a fucking mess and you know it

No I don't know it. I have no issue using it or any other .sol editors. Also I answered his question as to how he can try and edit his saves there was no need for you to make such a pointless post.

Yago

Nov 4, 2015
I can't do anything. It's frozen the only buttons that work are open (which i thought would be for opening game saves, was not the case) and update. Help.

Edit: Nevermind, solved it.

SentiOnikawa

Oct 22, 2015
I've noticed an issue when doing anything Tamani-related (mostly relating to her daughters) wherein altering the value on her daughters and saving it doesn't work. This might be an issue restricted to when you're playing it in Chrome and save in-browser instead of dl'ing the file, but I figured it would be worth mentioning

Edit: Fixed it. 

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
Not sure what I did, but I think I broke it:

Error has occurred!! please paste this to the forums!

[CoCEd: 1.2.20.21197, CoC Data: 0.9.2_mod_1.0.14]
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CoCEd.ViewModel.ItemSlotVM.get_Type() in c:\Users\tmedwards\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\CoCEd\CoCEd\ViewModel\ItemVM.cs:line 109
   at CoCEd.ViewModel.GameVM..ctor(AmfFile file, GameVM previousVM, Boolean isRevampMod) in c:\Users\tmedwards\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\CoCEd\CoCEd\ViewModel\GameVM.cs:line 166
   at CoCEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat, Boolean createBackup) in c:\Users\tmedwards\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\CoCEd\CoCEd\ViewModel\VM.cs:line 125
   at CoCEd.ViewModel.ImportRootVM.OnClick() in c:\Users\tmedwards\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\CoCEd\CoCEd\ViewModel\FilesVM.cs:line 257
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
[…, CoC Data: 0.9.2_mod_1.0.14]

Your save is from a rather old version of the mod (latest is v1.3.4; even vanilla CoC has been updated since, v0.9.4c), so that might be your problem right there.  Try updating your copy of the CoC-Revamp-Mod, load your save in it and resave, then try CoCEd.

If that doesn't fix the problem, post the save somewhere I can download it.

Mephrum

Dec 7, 2015
Hi there! New to the forums, I signed up to let you know that I got COCEd to work on Ubuntu using wine! In theory it should work with any version of Linux, but I can only be sure about the set up I'm using at the moment (Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit).

To get it working, you must have a 32-bit architecture of wine installed (I followed this guide: link), and install the dotnet framework through winetricks (for me this was "winetricks dotnet40" in terminal). After that's installed navigate to where you have CoCEd saved on your hard drive in the terminal and run it with "WINEARCH=win32 wine CoCEd.exe"

All of that is case sensitive for reference. After that finding my save files was a bit of a challenge but it works perfectly.

Edit: I should also say that if you're kinda new to Linux and using wine and you use wine for other things, going through this process blindly is going to mess with how you do those things a fair bit. Also, if you already have a 32-bit system then installing the dotnet framework and using wine as normal should be enough to make it work.

Sunflower

Dec 29, 2015
How Do i get it to Work? i wanna be able to be able to bring down my speed for some of the scenes please help :3

Sep 4, 2015
Is there a way to mess with the ascension things? I mean ranks/stats boost
If you edit the stats too high they just drop back to their cap