CoC2 Wiki

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Top shelf stuff man. I might just start posting here too.
[New Pages]
-[Vrannus]
-[Varena]
-[King Kelsaz]
-[Armitia Moongiven]
-[Warped Wayfort]
-[Astrida]

[Updates/Changes]
-[Vision quest] (Part 3 stuff)
-[Key items] (Thalias remains)
-[Calise] (Minor things about royal feast, might make a proper page for it if someone else doesnt)
-Minor clarification and/or lore bits on a bunch of other pages.
Uhhhh I would recommend maybe focusing on one of the new pages you've established as, aside from the infobox, the page is almost completely empty

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
Uhhhh I would recommend maybe focusing on one of the new pages you've established as, aside from the infobox, the page is almost completely empty
I know, but I got no idea what else to add. Or i have too many ideas of what to add

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #017 | Completed Face & Appearance Scaffolding
[Updates / Changes]:
-Barney quote for [Ancient-Hewer]
-Dawnsword exchange for Guldring clarifications for [Dawnsword], [Corrupted Dawnsword] and [Guldring]
-Addition of a [Beard] section under [Face], now fully completing the page
--A glossary of elements covered is present in [Face] and will be present in the next appearance sections
-Removal of obsolete sections to [Appearance]

[Redirects]:
-[Beard], [Beard Length], [Beard Style], and ever significant element (besides the descriptors) covered in Face; searching for these terms should redirect now to Face, unfortunately there is an odd bug ill have to look into that doesnt have the section redirect

-----------------------------
[Current Queue]:
-Update & Add remaining TFs
-Update the entirety of the remaining appearances (i.e. [Eyes], [Hip Rating], [Cock], [Wings], [Libido], etc.)
-Perks, Key Items, Status Effects, Combat Effects, Individual Power redirects (i.e. searching for the power [Obsidian Aegis] will lead to a page of said name that will redirect to the appropriate section in the [Powers] page)
-Addition to [Powers]: Update and modify [Stealable Powers by Location], merge and update it under a new section in Powers
-Updating the individual races pages with new character wikiheadshots (I have a more efficient idea in mind)
-[Companion Sets]: V3 update
-Updating old and outdated [Author] pages
-[Possible]: [Combat Mechanics], [Pregnancy], [Classes] (i.e. Individual Class pages might be merged, I'll run a voting poll on the SavinChat discord when I get around to this section), [Personality], [Corruption]

[Next in line after queue]:
-Return to updating content related to [The Winter City] and the content order from the previously conducted voting poll
[Comments]:
A voting poll was held on the SavinChat discord to settle the format for the remaining Appearance sections.

Not much in progress this week as I did take a few days break for the holy week holidays, its also blisteringly hot, that and mostly grinding crystals and tickets for the GBF Gala. Other than that, continued recordings of my playthrough for Graveyard Keeper continue on my YT channel, the road to eventually taking Google's money is still a far road away.

End of report, more to come.

Attachments

• Face.png
    Face.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 4

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #018 | Slow Body Progress
[New Pages]:
-[Body] (WIP)
--Primarily contains the skeleton/scaffolding for the current Appearance section progress
--Information in regards to:
---Character Creation Build (previously under [Appearance] moved to [Body])
---Currently completed and updated information in regards to [Tone], [Thickness], and [Belly Description]

[Updates / Changes]:
-[Lusina]
--the note column in her sex scene was replaced with Variations Used
--Addition of her new "Her Pussy" sex scene

-[Solveig]
--Addition of her new "Facesitting" sex scene

-[Powers]
--[Dawnbreak] had Etheryn listed in the Used By column (Issue has been fixed) (she is incapable of using the power despite having the Crown of Winter

-[Pregnancy]
--Minor format consistency changes to Champion Pregnancy section

[Current Queue] (Remains the same from last week):
-Update & Add remaining TFs
-Update the entirety of the remaining appearances (i.e. [Eyes], [Hip Rating], [Cock], [Wings], [Libido], etc.)
-Perks, Key Items, Status Effects, Combat Effects, Individual Power redirects (i.e. searching for the power [Obsidian Aegis] will lead to a page of said name that will redirect to the appropriate section in the [Powers] page)
-Addition to [Powers]: Update and modify [Stealable Powers by Location], merge and update it under a new section in Powers
-Updating the individual races pages with new character wikiheadshots (I have a more efficient idea in mind)
-[Companion Sets]: V3 update
-Updating old and outdated [Author] pages
-[Possible]: [Combat Mechanics], [Pregnancy], [Classes] (i.e. Individual Class pages might be merged, I'll run a voting poll on the SavinChat discord when I get around to this section), [Personality], [Corruption]

[Next in line after queue]:
-Return to updating content related to [The Winter City] and the content order from the previously conducted voting poll
[Comments]:
Quite the slow progress last week due to a numerous miscellaneous events and that I'm currently boiling in the heat.

I'll make more progress this week.

End of report, more to come.