[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

ArisVangua

Aug 27, 2018
It's been awhile so I can't recall at the top of my head, but I believe it was something that was not battle stats or money, I was able to change some items fine too. I believe it was the ability section where you choose what passive you have and what not.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
ima derp, someone mind telling me how i can get my game file to use in the editor? coc2 cant be downloaded yet, and i cant find a way to extract my save file, am i missing something here?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
On the save screen, click the Save button under "To File" to download the save.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
CoC2 doesn't have a "Load Complete" as far as I can tell.
If their aren't visible changes after loading, post the save and I'll look at it.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
What was up with it, dare I ask?
I didn't realize the save format changed. Items were originally saved by their name, but that changed to { key: "ItemName", ...}. It was the same for effects.

Himeko-chan

Dec 20, 2018
ok I can't seem to find the location of the save file. I even tried searching. I am using Windows 10 + chrome. I checked out the guide and there was nothing for win 10, so I checked the chrome directory there is no data directory or anything. Also is there a way for a gender change atm other than the save file? I still want to play with it :) If I can find the save lol.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
ok I can't seem to find the location of the save file. I even tried searching. I am using Windows 10 + chrome. I checked out the guide and there was nothing for win 10, so I checked the chrome directory there is no data directory or anything. Also is there a way for a gender change atm other than the save file? I still want to play with it :) If I can find the save lol.
In the save menu, you click on the "Save" button under "To File". This will automatically download the save file. The default download location for chrome on windows 10 is "C:/Users/<Username>/Downloads". In their will be a file that ends with ".coc2". That is the save file.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
cant get the edited save to load on the website.

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Sorry to bother you, but would you happen to know a way to prevent the message "save issue" from showing up everything time you load a save file that has been edited? It gets a little annoying after a while.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Sorry to bother you, but would you happen to know a way to prevent the message "save issue" from showing up everything time you load a save file that has been edited? It gets a little annoying after a while.
It's an anti-cheat measure the main coc2 coder implemented

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It's an anti-cheat measure the main coc2 coder implemented
It's not anti-cheat measure, it's anti-cheat-breaking-the-game-and-being-reported-as-bugs-and-wasting-my-time measure. If I wanted it to be anti-cheat it wouldn't let you play instead of just being a popup :p

Ideo

May 30, 2016
It's not anti-cheat measure, it's anti-cheat-breaking-the-game-and-being-reported-as-bugs-and-wasting-my-time measure. If I wanted it to be anti-cheat it wouldn't let you play instead of just being a popup :p

Well the whole reason I even edited my save file in the first place was because I spent literally 2 hours grinding the foothills for blue eggs so I could make a female pc into a herm only to get a single bllue egg in all that time (so I could grow a wiener but no balls) so I opened my save with notepad to change the amount of eggs which caused the "save issue" message to start popping up.

Anyway, none of this matters anymore though thanks to this post:
You don't even need to edit your save, you can edit your character while playing if you use the developer console.

Want your cock to be 2 feet long?
Code:
pc.cocks[0].length(24, true)
Want fur?
Code:
pc.skinType = GLOBALS.SKIN_TYPE_FUR
Want Scale Armor?
Code:
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.ScaleArmor())
etc.

That being said I'm fine with someone making a save editor.

Now I know I can use commands to add any items I want to my inventory.

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
Okay, so.... I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the save. What's the path?

edit~ Nevermind, I just saved to; that, and there's apparently no support of the eggs yet, damn.

Last edited:

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Okay, so.... I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the save. What's the path?

edit~ Nevermind, I just saved to; that, and there's apparently no support of the eggs yet, damn.

You can add eggs to your inventory using console commands from your browser's developer console. Open the developers console and type:

pc.addItem(new ITEMS.BlueEgg(9))

This will add 9 blue eggs to your inventory. Just change the the color to the type of egg you want and the number for the quantity.

Also if you want the eggs to affect only a certain body part (and for some reason cant be bothered to use alchemy to refine them) you can do the following:

pc.addItem(new ITEMS.BlueEgg(3,6))

The second number determines which body part the transformative item is going to target, so in the example above the blue egg will only affect your cock.

Here is a list of which body parts each number represents:
  1. Body
  2. Limbs
  3. Face
  4. Head
  5. Tail
  6. Cock
  7. Milk
  8. Balls
  9. Breasts
  10. Butt
  11. Pussy
  12. Cum
  13. Feracity
Also Remember to thank Upscast Drake since he was the one who pointed out we could use console commands and gave a few basics example for us to use (I don't know anything about coding).

Nonamewayward

Jan 19, 2019
Having an issue, I'm including a save where all I did was put it into the editor and then save it, and upon loading it into the game I can't do anything.

Attachments

• CoC2 Grey 0.coc2
    1.8 KB · Views: 4

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Having an issue, I'm including a save where all I did was put it into the editor and then save it, and upon loading it into the game I can't do anything.
Found the issue. The save format changed. Everything should be up to date now. Saves edited with an older version of the save editor most likely won't work.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Post the save and I'll look into it
trying to go full feline and attach a couple dicks to myself. oh, also, be a rich tosh.

Attachments

• CoC2 Myrrha 0 (1).coc2
    2.3 KB · Views: 3

end5

Jul 5, 2017
trying to go full feline and attach a couple dicks to myself. oh, also, be a rich tosh.
Fixed your save and found the issue. It was a save format change I missed. Items have to have args.

Attachments

• CoC2 Myrrha 0 (1).coc2
    2.3 KB · Views: 8

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
every time i load a edited save i git this :an edited save or corrupted save has been detected. then i go to journal and click appearance and screen goes blank and game frieze

Attachments

• CoC2 Reaver 6 (1) (1) (1).coc2
    3.6 KB · Views: 2