CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Dr-nste

Feb 10, 2024
Hey, does anyone know if there's actually a way to get the Kirin-specific parts yet? I can't find any info on getting the horns or legs. (which you need)

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Honestly, I just use Kirin to make my Kitsune MC look badass. I haven't played in a while now, but I think you need to defeat a specific NPC whom I cant remember the name of.

Liliyns

Aug 15, 2023
Hi I would like to ask a quick question. I would like to know do u have to rebuild ur camp everytime u get to a NG+? I'm on my forth one but ngl it's kinda boring and tiring to keep rebuild the camp nonstop.

JustTired

Feb 15, 2024
@Ormael sorry to bug ya m8, first time post, but has anyone else reported dealing with an ascension bug where almost all of the (perk select) options have a max level of 0 and i cant level anything up?
it looks like:

Perk Effect: Increases melee physical attacks multiplier by 10% per level, multiplicatively.
Current level: 0 / 0 (Maximum)
Cost for next level: N/A

it even says ive reached max level for luck and wisdom, but this is the first ascension for this character, i can spend points on rare perks and the other stuff as well, just not the ascension perk options.
i even tried deleting and redownloading it to see if that fixed it but that didnt work, i hope its just something i missed and not a bug but IDK.

Last edited:

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
@Ormael sorry to bug ya m8, first time post, but has anyone else reported dealing with an ascension bug where almost all of the (perk select) options have a max level of 0 and i cant level anything up?
it looks like:

Perk Effect: Increases melee physical attacks multiplier by 10% per level, multiplicatively.
Current level: 0 / 0 (Maximum)
Cost for next level: N/A

it even says ive reached max level for luck and wisdom, but this is the first ascension for this character, i can spend points on rare perks and the other stuff as well, just not the ascension perk options.
i even tried deleting and redownloading it to see if that fixed it but that didnt work, i hope its just something i missed and not a bug but IDK.
First off, when you ascended, did you choose to increase the difficulty? Because the cap on how much you can increase those abilities only increases with the difficulty. So if your first ascension you choose not to you don't get any increases.

JustTired

Feb 15, 2024
First off, when you ascended, did you choose to increase the difficulty? Because the cap on how much you can increase those abilities only increases with the difficulty. So if your first ascension you choose not to you don't get any increases.
i checked and you were correct, thx for pointing that out, ive never seen it before so idk what was going on

SpookyMagazine07

Feb 28, 2024
I've just killed the Onisune twins in the river dungeon, but it says that the ladder to the lower floor is still blocked. Is there something I need to do after beating them? I don't know of any way to exit the dungeon either.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
To progress to the next dungeon level after killing the Onisune twins, you have to wait for that level to be written by the game creators and released in a future update. To exit the dungeon, return to the stairway at the beginning of the level. Use the teleport circle to go to the first (topmost) level. Exit there. Remember to check the in-game map.

Comfortably

Jul 12, 2023
is there a list of all the legendary items and their effects somewhere? i cant find one myself and i don't have the technical ability to look at the code and find anything myself

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
One thing you can do to find out about legendary items is go to one of the pools beyond the Ebon Labyrinth bosses and examine the options available. It won't tell you everything, but it will tell you what they are and what you need to enchant to create them.

You can also have a child with the pompous futacorn in the woods. The child apparently enchants stuff, but I've never explored this option.

Comfortably

Jul 12, 2023
i know where to get them, but im curious about the effects, but for the ebon labyrinth it doesnt give any descriptions about their special effects, which im curious about, but no where ive looked has any information on their actual effects, just the names of a few of them on the wiki

Last edited:

Dasisditto

Mar 1, 2024
Hey does anyone happen to know how to lose your soul and get the Soulless perk for demons?

Also trying to figure out Abyssal shark Dantian Phylactery, dunno about that one.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Will there ever be a gnoll camp npc, or will there ever be an option to bring the three kitsune from the forest to camp?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
You can get a kitsune follower by meditating at the forest shrine as a 9-tailed kitsune.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
You can get a kitsune follower by meditating at the forest shrine as a 9-tailed kitsune.
What I mean is will there be a way to bring the three kitsune from the mansion to camp? That way you don't need to keep searching for a specific one. I would be cool if you could convince them to come to camp or something like that. Also it would be interesting to give them names and a bit of a backstory

Last edited:

BBB

Mar 6, 2024
I was wondering if it's possible for pure Holli to be dominant? I tried looking it up and from what I could find she's supposed to start out as dominant no matter if she's corrupted or pure, but when she fully grew in my playthrough she seemed to immediately be submissive. I guess it's possible it got changed in an update and the info I found is outdated...? But thought I would ask just to make sure.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I was curious if interactions between Tamani and Mitzi will be added to the game, like you can bring Tamani to camp as a camp npc and then you can have scenes between the two or scenes between Mitzi/Tamani and Sophie

just_a_copy

Mar 13, 2024
someone please tell me how to get to the factory

the wiki says i need the new hills area but it just says 1710359055399.png
to explore "confirm" which is not helping

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Explore the lake using the boat, just like the nice hidden boss told you to. Eventually you'll meet a questgiver who sends you to the factory in the hills. Level up a little and explore (using the "Explore" button, the first button on the top left in camp), and the hills should unlock.