Feb 4, 2016
CoCED Xianxia Edition is updated!

Patch notes:
Soul Stones now have a field just like Gems do
Fixed the ocean/beach locations and added new locations I missed
Fixed some flag problems, did a thorough check for changed flags/comments
Added ALL new flags, previously missed some
Items fully updated and sorted into something readable

Next big push is for all the perks. This will very definitely take the longest by far, but hopefully it will only be an XML update instead of needing work in the program. I'm also going to have a pass over the Statuses and see if I can update that any more, and that's another XML only change.

Also, the fur color bit isn't working very well and I'm not sure how to fix it. It seems to change to the color of any skin coat like scales and fur, but changing it in the editor doesn't actually change anything properly in the save. I've been looking through the skin and skin layer files and it's a little hard to tell how it works and how to fix this.

Alright, I can't quite figure out how to get skin patterns working right either. I thought I had it, but I was wrong. They apparently override adjectives except for the orca effect which uses the adjective "glossy" and the red panda one which blanks it out. Not sure the black/white veins one works right either.

I swear, everything skin is going to give me fits by the time this is done. It's easily the most confusing thing in here.

So, um...problem. I can't get either version of your save editor to work. They worked last week, when I first tried them. Now, nothing. I delete and replace them, I get the SmartScreen notification that they were prevented from working. Hit "run anyway", nothing, no matter how long I wait. Turn SmartScreen off, still nothing. Right-click and hit "open", nothing. "Run as administrator", nothing. Help?

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
I've been out of the loop for a long time on CoC mods, and yours drew my attention(apologies in advance for the bombardment of questions). Am I correct in understanding it's a combination of Xianxia and another mod? How "complete" is it? Is there a wiki or list somewhere that says what your mod changes/adds?
Also, how do I install it? Do I need to download CoC and add your mod into it's folder? Is the mod standalone?
CoCED is a save editor for CoC. My mod (I guess?) is the save editor edited to work better with Xianxia saves.

So, um...problem. I can't get either version of your save editor to work. They worked last week, when I first tried them. Now, nothing. I delete and replace them, I get the SmartScreen notification that they were prevented from working. Hit "run anyway", nothing, no matter how long I wait. Turn SmartScreen off, still nothing. Right-click and hit "open", nothing. "Run as administrator", nothing. Help?

I had a problem like this during testing! It prevented me even if I had SmartScreen turned off. Check this out and it should help: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-app-has-been-blocked-your-protection-windows-10

Reactions: Kitchie Keen

jm0914

Feb 4, 2016
CoCED is a save editor for CoC. My mod (I guess?) is the save editor edited to work better with Xianxia saves.

I had a problem like this during testing! It prevented me even if I had SmartScreen turned off. Check this out and it should help: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-app-has-been-blocked-your-protection-windows-10

Still nothing. It doesn't open at all. I double click, the little circle spins, then nothing. It's like it doesn't even recognize the application exists.

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
Still nothing. It doesn't open at all. I double click, the little circle spins, then nothing. It's like it doesn't even recognize the application exists.
I'm afraid it's something with your computer. I have no idea how to fix it if that doesn't work.

warcat875

Jul 27, 2020
I am having the same problem

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
I kinda get the feeling that (especially since Chrome won't be supporting flash come December) just removing the Save and Load options and keeping the Save and Load File buttons instead, would prevent a world of trouble for everyone... But that might just be my ignorance showing idk. Would be nice if I didn't lose practically an entire month of gameplay because of frigging applocale again though! :mad:

Trilas

May 3, 2020
I might have encountered a smallish bug. So I acquired the Race Paragon perk and spected into ONI race and now My health drains outside of combat. I thought by taking the race paragon perk I could avoid the health drain effect.

What am I getting wrong?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
What am I getting wrong?
Well, for starters the entire part of how racial paragon works. You did read it's description, right? It locks you to a single (manually selected) race's bonus stats, and gives extra buffs to that.
Chimerical instability is ONLY countered by two things: chimera perks and regen bestowing perks/items. Lizard racial is particularly good for this.

zufield

Feb 25, 2016
How do I wield a second gun? I have two Desert Eagles but the game won't let me equip the second, it just replaces the current one. I do have the perk to dual wield firearms.

e: Also, how do I progress the alraune transformation beyond racial score of 6? I tried making a new char and spamming the fruits like crazy using debug mode, but it won't go higher.

Last edited:

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
How do I wield a second gun? I have two Desert Eagles but the game won't let me equip the second, it just replaces the current one. I do have the perk to dual wield firearms.

e: Also, how do I progress the alraune transformation beyond racial score of 6? I tried making a new char and spamming the fruits like crazy using debug mode, but it won't go higher.
Haven't done a whole lot with guns, but the Desert Eagle might be a two-hander. (though a strength-based perk to duel-wield them would be kinda neat.

As for the plant tf, have you tried visiting Marae again?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Dualwielding in this mod is only possible with dual weapons. There is no separate slot for a second weapon, dual weapons always include both weapons.

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Also, how do i beat the freaking Minotaur king? His 1202 lust makes it basically impossible for me to over come that. I can down him easy but fuck man, i just can’t lust him down

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Omega2178 Deplete his health a few times and his lust reistance goes int othe DEEP negatives, to the point where a single tease put him into 12k lust for me once.

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Omega2178 Deplete his health a few times and his lust reistance goes int othe DEEP negatives, to the point where a single tease put him into 12k lust for me once.

ohhhhhhhhh. I could have sworn that his lust resistance only went down like twice. Thanks for telling me. Just gotta harpoon him a lot

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Follow up question. Where is the best place to guide the tease skill or if there is a better way than sitting around for 2 hours clicking Tease to level it up, what is it?

Also the harpoon gun shoots an unlimited amount of times until your fatigue fills up. It’s really annoying to fire it and then just instantly get maxed fatigue on the opponents who live past it. Aim works the exact same so eventually it’s just all misses

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Follow up question. Where is the best place to guide the tease skill or if there is a better way than sitting around for 2 hours clicking Tease to level it up, what is it?

Also the harpoon gun shoots an unlimited amount of times until your fatigue fills up. It’s really annoying to fire it and then just instantly get maxed fatigue on the opponents who live past it. Aim works the exact same so eventually it’s just all misses
Tease also increases by simply having sex, if you want to use it make sure you get the sensual and super sensual perks. They are essential.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Why does the game want access to my SD Card?

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Why it wants that i have no idea. I also have a question. Why is it that i am losing hp when I’m supposed to get hp. I am literally stuck at 0/2310 hp and can’t do anything in battles as i Instantly lose, what is up with that

Edit: so somehow i just have - regeneration so I’m just gonna debug play with the peppermint till i get that back on track

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Why it wants that i have no idea. I also have a question. Why is it that i am losing hp when I’m supposed to get hp. I am literally stuck at 0/2310 hp and can’t do anything in battles as i Instantly lose, what is up with that

Edit: so somehow i just have - regeneration so I’m just gonna debug play with the peppermint till i get that back on track

it's because you have taken a racial specific perk like Lizan Marrow, these perks give negative regen unless you take the Chimeric perks, take too many racial perks and it will become a serious issue.

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Ah alright cool. Thanks for the answer. I know I’m asking a lot of questions but the wiki doesn’t really help. What does the undefeated king’s stuff do?

FaeAura

Aug 15, 2020
Hmm.... Okay I have a rather strange issue and I don't know where it's coming from. I'm taking a severe amount of damage over time for no apparent reason. like, when I sleep, I'm taking more damage than I'm healing. The only two things I can potentially link it to are a) it's because my character is currently pregnant with the Celess' offspring kiddo thing... OR b) because I have the Dragon Lungs (Final Form) perk, but I reduced my dragon race score below the 16 required to get it. going below doesn't remove the perk or make it inaccessible either way. So if someone could help, that'd be D O P E

EDIT: I did some testing, it's not related to my dragon score.
EDIT: I also pushed forwards to give birth to the unicorn centauress Celess.. but I still have this DoT issue. it's like.. every in game hour I take 200 damage for no reason...

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
It's most likely because of your internal chimera score. It gives you a regeneration penalty. You can gain perks to eliminate it.

FaeAura

Aug 15, 2020
Which Perks are those or how do I rid myself of the Chimera traits?

Or maybe the better question would be, what perks bolster Regeneration? Chimera Initial Stage zeroes my regen and I don't know where or how to view my racial perk count. Right now, I think I only have dragon breath and I am not sure how to get 4 racial perks at the same time for the semi-basic stage.

Last edited:

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Which Perks are those or how do I rid myself of the Chimera traits?

Or maybe the better question would be, what perks bolster Regeneration? Chimera Initial Stage zeroes my regen and I don't know where or how to view my racial perk count. Right now, I think I only have dragon breath and I am not sure how to get 4 racial perks at the same time for the semi-basic stage.

i am here to help. Basically just get the regen perks, only way you aren’t gonna end up dead in the dirt. Until then my suggestion is to find a way to get healing items, consume them constantly, and get to a high enough regen to not flat out die all the time. I like going to the plains, finding the winter even for the peppermint and just turning on debug mode and chowing Down on those until you get your regen back to normal

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Just play with Hunger enabled. Internal chimera score will just make you hungrier.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Protip if you wanna stay non-hunger mode: get some reptilium and pick up the Lizan Regeneration and Marrow perks. Would sound counter-intuitive, but I promise you it's not - they give enough regeneration to cancel out the chimerical disposition they give and well beyond that, plus they'll make it easier to grab more chimera perks.