CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
Nope, only trapped satyr? What's the trigger for it anyway? Days? Levels I definitely enough at 12-18
I just check and I was wrong. It was the inner forest. Have you beat Zetaz yet? I think that might be needed.

Archet

Dec 25, 2016
You need the perk from the Swordsman advanced job that lets you dual wield two handed weapons to use the Harkonnen II.
Sorry for late reply.

Yep, that worked. I assumed that only applied to Melee weapons since a lot of Perks tend to be Specific rather than General.

This part isn't to you specifically, but just a sidenote for future reference of anyone googling or using the Search bar here to find stuff.
Secondly, Mummy Curse, how do? My friend and I have been trying to figure it out. We assume it has to do with Anubis and Bandages.
For those interested in "Mummy Curse," it requires you go be an Anubis or Anubis High Priest/ess. It was not a thing where the Champion is a Mummy that Mummies other people like the Wood Elves. But before you go eating those J.Dates;

First, you need to go Dog/Were-Wolf/Hellhound/etc. and grab Alpha Howl Lung Internal Mutation from Evangeline in order to fully qualify as an Anubis for purposes of Racial Rating. Without it you're 1 point shy of being considered one and if you start as Human, it'll still call you a Human rather than even a Half-Anubis. Could be that you could attain this without the Mutation with a specific metamorph that we didn't try, but this is a very short detour to grab it from Peppers then scarf down that hoard of Jackal Dates.

dracomagicae9

Apr 16, 2024
I got infected by an Arigean and can no longer transform, this is heavily detrimental to me as I am a feral warrior and having no extra body parts, claws or horns has made my damage utterly horrendous, how do I get rid of it so I can transform again, or is it permanent?

Archet

Dec 25, 2016
I got infected by an Arigean and can no longer transform, this is heavily detrimental to me as I am a feral warrior and having no extra body parts, claws or horns has made my damage utterly horrendous, how do I get rid of it so I can transform again, or is it permanent?
Evangeline can cure it. Unless you're a Princess.

Reactions: dracomagicae9

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
Alright, anyone got the perms for wiki? I think Celess Sr. requirement is probably 24+ now since I finally triggered her after reaching 30 ish.

Shiro99

Oct 20, 2020
I'm having trouble figuring out where to max the training part of stats at 100. I figured out that Cotton at the gym can max speed at 100 and training with Jojo maxes Wisdom out, but I haven't found the other three for Strength, Toughness, or Intelligence. So far I can only get up to 80 using various methods with these three stats. (The training portion of the core/training stat points, in which they both have 100 for a total of 200 points. Not including the percentage increases done through alchemical, knowledge, racial or other various means.)

Has anyone found them >_< It's not listed on the wiki and in fact some info on there is false. Alot of it is incomplete too.