CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
imagine not being on ng+7 and not one-shotting everything via your lil wisp buddy at the start of every fight before you can even act, but yeah there are some foes that will have a wind-up attack that ends in a one-shot if you don't defend or in my case one shot everything, to my knowledge ceraph and I guess alvina(not entirely sure since I usually go with her over the paladin), or melee attacking a sand trap and not killing it, also anyone know how i get the kitsune of balance perk? i have both corrupted and enlightened perks but seem locked out of the two highest level of kitsune, so i gotta use the kitshoo in my quest to make the best chimera, also if your wondering about my racial scores I have almost every internal mutation but the fairy blood oned maybe one of the adaptations

Attachments

• coc capture.PNG
    coc capture.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 79

NoIdea

Jan 27, 2023
So how do I get rid of cursed armor and weapons?Got a goblin cursed plate armor and it thankfully only changed my ears,eyes ,skin & hair color but it's a bit annoying.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
So how do I get rid of cursed armor and weapons?Got a goblin cursed plate armor and it thankfully only changed my ears,eyes ,skin & hair color but it's a bit annoying.
I believe Arian and Diana are both able to uncurse the gear for you. if there are other ways, I don't know of them.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
I have three questions that hopefully someone will be able to answer.
1. What is the location between the Salon and Temple in the places menu, and how do I access it?
2. where can I get a unicorn hair for improving my bow?
3. Is there any way to interact with the Feral Imp camp follower or is that not implemented?

NoIdea

Jan 27, 2023
So how do I beat Alvina?I found her while I was level 62.I I survived the first attack but all of my attacks dealt 1 damage even on crits despite normally dealing around 160k.She also heals for over 1m hp every turn so even if I stun her I can't harm her.I was playing on extreme and I'm going to restart but I have no idea how I would beat her even if I was higher level.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
So how do I beat Alvina?I found her while I was level 62.I I survived the first attack but all of my attacks dealt 1 damage even on crits despite normally dealing around 160k.She also heals for over 1m hp every turn so even if I stun her I can't harm her.I was playing on extreme and I'm going to restart but I have no idea how I would beat her even if I was higher level.
If the enemy you are fighting is to far above you in levels, your damage gets reduced. As for her passive healing, you are going to be doing more damage the higher level you are so just focus on getting better gear/leveling up.

NoIdea

Jan 27, 2023
Well I restarted on Xianxia so let's see how it goes.Btw Divas damage output should be buffed she has high HP and flies but she deals no damage and her only lust increase is during her crapple and even that only triggers if you wait or fail to break out.

Edit:Some of the enemies during the main quest need a buff as well.

Last edited:

eurobeater

Jan 30, 2023
yo, ive been trying to get the warlock prestige job for a while now, but so far have failed, the wiki doesn't have a page that tells me how to get it, on the perk database ingame it just tells me to do "a certain black mage quest line up to the third part of the training" which i think is alvina, but the wiki page for alvina mentions nothing about it so thats what confuses me, ive gotten alvina and did the advanced training up to the part where im required to get one of the full demon transformations, i would hope i ain't required to be not just fully corrupted, but also a demon just to get a job perk, and after all that it seems i still need to do the last one that makes me immortal apparently, im not about that life tho, and as i said, in the database it says specifically "up to the third part of the training" so i don't get it, i spent the past 10 minutes copy pasting the changelog into a random website to ctrl + f and search for any mentions of the word warlock, only thing i found was it mentioning that its easier to obtain now (which is kind of ironic in my case), so if someone could PLEASE help me figure this out, i would immensely apreciate it

GhostPal

Jan 27, 2023
I got the torch from giacomo but it doesnt do anything i thought it would help with that cave in the low mountains but it doesnt. Anyone know what it does? I got the torch after going into the cave first.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2022
I can't get the Alraune TF to work, the scene with Marae throws up this every single time. Clicking Rescue does absolutely nothing whatsoever. Anyone know what's going on?

Attachments

• 1675167384186.png
    1675167384186.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 10

Coronafire

Sep 2, 2017
I recently found out about this mod and I downloaded it and the save editor off the wiki page, but when I try to add perks with the save editor and apply them to the save, it doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Coronafire

Sep 2, 2017
I think I figured out the issue I was having. I was trying to overwrite the file I loaded, and for some reason that didn't work. I had to save the edited file into another slot and load the new slot in the game to make the changes register.

Reactions: Equivocate

Kurumin

Jun 29, 2018
Been a while since I played the mod. Which armors have custom sprites? Currently I've found the Berserker Armor, Platemail, and Cloth clothes have sprites.

Furrnyx

Feb 9, 2023
So I have done everything I can think of but I still can't access the dilapidated shrine in the battlefield. I've searched 100+ times after talking with Evangeline. My char is 111 and I've went through all my chars and non of them can find it.

Furrnyx

Feb 9, 2023
Can ANYONE help me? I'm trying to find this last place, the one in between the Dilapidated shrine, Troll Village, and Back buttons, the hint is "Search the Forest" but i can't figure out WHICH forest. Forest (O)? Forest (I)? Deepwoods? It's driving me crazy cause it's the only one i'm still missing.
How do you get dilapidated shrine. I've talked to Evangeline and have looked through the battlefield (b) and (o) over 150 times each. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
How do you get dilapidated shrine. I've talked to Evangeline and have looked through the battlefield (b) and (o) over 150 times each. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?
wish i could tell you, but i found it so long ago i don't even remember. Good luck!

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
You have to search the battlefield boundary after talking to Evangeline about her Father.

Furrnyx

Feb 9, 2023
I've done that, I've searched over 200 times. Still nothing.
So I started a brand new character again to test it and I found the shrine very quickly. However the character I was playing as before, has searched the battlefield over 300 times and still not found it. I assume that save is just bugged.

Furrnyx

Feb 9, 2023
I have three questions that hopefully someone will be able to answer.
1. What is the location between the Salon and Temple in the places menu, and how do I access it?
2. where can I get a unicorn hair for improving my bow?
3. Is there any way to interact with the Feral Imp camp follower or is that not implemented?
I can atleast answer one of those. The eldritch cave is the place between salon and the temple. It's part of the mindbreaker race progression. There is a cave in the low mountains, you will get a warning upon finding it the first time, if you decide not to enter i dont think you can find it again. If you wish to progress down that path you must be corrupt the second time you find it. After that you will be permanently transformed into a mindbreaker, which is just a dnd mind flayer. At which point you must find and mindbreak goblins or cult fetishist. After a certain point you will be able to return to the eldritch caves to interact with the brain washed captives from the places menu. I actually had look through code to find this as I've always avoided the cave. But there you go.

bedablachem

Jun 26, 2022
What do I need to do in order to summon improved steel golems? During a fight I have only the option to summon temporal ones.
I have Sceptre of Command, Golemancer Rod, Golemancy Evocation Manuscript, and Yogi Uh Panel and I have no idea what any of them does :p

cadrack

Feb 22, 2017
I think I figured out the issue I was having. I was trying to overwrite the file I loaded, and for some reason that didn't work. I had to save the edited file into another slot and load the new slot in the game to make the changes register.
You might want to also grab the updated save editor from the discord. I don't think the one one the wiki has been updated for some time.

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the Raiju charge? I really don't want to risk turning into a Raiju because I felt bad and gave some bitch headpats.

raph216

Jun 3, 2021
I recently found out about this mod and I downloaded it and the save editor off the wiki page, but when I try to add perks with the save editor and apply them to the save, it doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong?
Also, because of the way flash saves works: close the flash window before editing, and launch the game only once you've saved the edit.

Reactions: cadrack

Arcuer

Feb 20, 2023
Might have a problem with the Gargoyle tf, I went to do it, but it didn't show the statue option, only the book. Thought it was changed so I clicked on it, did everything, and tried to do it, but it kept saying that I needed the soul gem, when I had it in inventory. Can someone help, or is my save just f'ing bugged.

Coronafire

Sep 2, 2017
I can't seem to find the Deepwoods. I've explored the Forest exhaustively (way more than 20 times) but it still says Forest (0) and I'm level 15 so I should meet the level requirement. Am I doing something wrong, or have I just missed something?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
I can't seem to find the Deepwoods. I've explored the Forest exhaustively (way more than 20 times) but it still says Forest (0) and I'm level 15 so I should meet the level requirement. Am I doing something wrong, or have I just missed something?
i think maybe you should explore more than 20 times in the forest(I) to find it

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
on the side note, can anyone tell me some hints or info about pure alvina romance route? can't really find it