CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
Ok guys sorry to ask, But how do i have sex with Belisa? she is now in my camp but turns tail and runs away when i select the sex optiono_O.
My experience was Belisa wouldn't have sex with you until Tyrantia gave her a good talking to. Try having all three sisters in your camp.
For me, she was the last of the three i recruited, and her first time didn't proc until i had a sleepover with all three

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
In theory, Tyrantia can be found on the battlefield. In practice, I used the soulforce sense ability to find her. You can do that even if you haven't met her yet. I think she's under the others tab.

Diverioh

Jan 16, 2018
Ok guys i need your help, I can no longer equip nor unequip any clothes, weapons', or accessories any ideas on how to fix this? o_O

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Ok guys i need your help, I can no longer equip nor unequip any clothes, weapons', or accessories any ideas on how to fix this? o_O
Have you recently consumed any questionable foodstuffs, participated in any blood rituals or hardcore BDSM sessions, or experienced any blackouts, possessions (demonic, eldritch, or otherwise), unwanted tentacle growth, or unsafe transformations?

Possible solutions:
1) Nicely ask Tyrantia to untie you. Or Belisa. Lily... won't untie you for several hours.
2) Use the safe word.
3) Step out of the mech.
4) Just kidding. I have no idea what's wrong. Without knowing what happened, all I can suggest is: whatever you just did, don't do that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Luna_Foxheart

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
Who are these three sisters, and how do I find them?
the three sister we are talking about are the drider triplets, Belisa, Lily, and Tyrantia. Belisa is SUPPOSED to be in the lake, Tyrantia is SUPPOSED to be in the outer(?) Battlefield, and i know for a fact Lily is in the swamp, I say supposed to be, because i couldn't find them there and i just used soulsense to go strait to them, lily i stumbled on in the swamp and just kept going back and running in to her XD

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
the three sister we are talking about are the drider triplets, Belisa, Lily, and Tyrantia. Belisa is SUPPOSED to be in the lake, Tyrantia is SUPPOSED to be in the outer(?) Battlefield, and i know for a fact Lily is in the swamp, I say supposed to be, because i couldn't find them there and i just used soulsense to go strait to them, lily i stumbled on in the swamp and just kept going back and running in to her XD
Alright, after trying it out, I've managed to find Lily and Belisa. Lily was in the swamp, of course, and I could find her with Soul Sense. I found Belisa when I was using the Boat to go out on the lake, then I could Soul Sense her as well. Can't find Tyrantia, with or without Soul Sense. The only scene I found that seemed like it could possibly be her was in the Outer Battlefield, encountering imps that were running away from something hidden in fog. Is that her? And if so, how do I get further than that? I just keep seeing the same scene, over and over.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Belisa is found with the boat, THEN by walking along the lake after you meet her the first time.
With Tyrantia, I didn't try to hide. I'm not entirely sure what you're seeing, but I haven't found her without soul sense. Didn't try too hard, though.

demon34140

Jun 12, 2022
Belisa is found with the boat, THEN by walking along the lake after you meet her the first time.
With Tyrantia, I didn't try to hide. I'm not entirely sure what you're seeing, but I haven't found her without soul sense. Didn't try too hard, though.
so to answer you from before, the drider web is for sure still reducing my speed as im* at -2k...

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
I eventually could Soul Sense Tyrantia, I think I had to be higher level. It seems like her first encounter might be in Defiled Ravine?

Also, how do you get Radiant Shard, and is there an NPC like her but offering non-corrupt stuff?

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The NPC for non-corrupt stuff is Celes. I think she's the unicorn daughter you end up with when you trade your virginity for a shield to a unicorn in the forest. You can also find fountains in the Ebon Labyrinth once you clear it. Radiant shards come from clearing quests associated with important NPCs.

Actually, this info is a little sketchy, but comes from my memory of the changelog. I have never gotten Celes or a legendary weapon. A good strong tail is quite enough for me.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Just backtracking. You find Tyrantia by visiting the outer battlefield. The first couple times, you just see some fog and fleeing demons. Then you have a chance to hide behind a wall. Or not. That's your first actual meeting.

Soul Sense - [???] lets you find Samirah, Belisa, Tyrantia, and Marble without all the wandering about.

Jackal9955

Jan 9, 2019
So I cured Bel, and fixed her face. I had the conversation with Rath for Tyrantia, but he didn't say what exactly was needed to purify the eggs?

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
couple questions first how do i become a alrunae (or any other plant races that might be in the game)
and second is i know watersports scenes r in the game (cause y else would there be a toggle for them) do any of them involve a female being the one urinating and if so where can i find them

thathat

Dec 22, 2016
When I try to open it I just get a view download window with the option to open or save but when I do either it just downloads a copy of the same file