CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Various difficulties:

I'm unable to get to the glacial rift. At level 60, it's not appearing in the Tundra. I've gotten there a couple of times using Patchoule, but the option to explore it remains locked/greyed out. Patchoule is just cycling through various areas I've been to before. Beach, deepwoods, bog, etc.. The volcanic crag has the same inaccessibility problem. (Edit: These became accessible at later levels, but I liked being able to use Patchoule to bypass the level requirement.)

The lift off perk does not let you start out flying, as advertised. Using huge dragon wings.
(Edit: Found under Perks:Misc Options)

Buying Belisa's bands is buggy. Trying to buy one takes you to a second, blank, yes/no option. And I don't really have a good way to confirm I have and am wearing the bands.

Lily has an option for a threesome with Tyrantia even when I haven't met Tyrantia.

Mostly I'm enjoying the new update, and seeing exactly what you need for each race is a huge improvement.

Last edited:

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
Btw, anyone got the ass and piss in the victory scene for imps/goblins even without having any penis? It was weird and bugged out for me

Guilty-13

Jun 14, 2020
I'm on my third or fourth new game+ ascension, and the enemy hp has gotten kinda ridiculous. Goblins are around 35k and other are already way over 100k. I'm only level 10. My previous build of natural jouster+death plunge+Skypericer doesn't seem to be working anymore. All I can seem to do is around 12k where last time, I could dish out near 100k at level 11. Do I need a new build or does the new game+ really exaggerate things that much?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
How do I recruit Lily?
Lily is a die-hard submissive. Stop being nice and force yourself on her. Note that you can check her affection and submission in the stats-NPCs menu.
Disclaimer: Not promoting misogeny. This is the actual answer.

falz

May 24, 2022
Sorry for the late responses, but I'll quickly go over the answers to the ones that have not been answered to.

@falz The troll village is in beta builds only atm. It was supposed to be released with next public, but it was missing a few scenes and couldn't make it. If you want, however, youo can join the discord and pull the beta builds instead if you really wanna see it.

@cornholio Wendigo is in the Glacial rift.

@steelkeeper0 for the first one.... I actually have no idea. But for the second, it does. I'll try and get back to you on that one, but perhaps looking up on google might yield results faster. Also, you can't run it on mobile iOS. I only build for android, and Orm builds for desktop/standalone. So if you can get a flashplayer that supports as3, then you can download Orm's SWF file and try to run that.

@Norkal0105 Very, very soon. On discord, it's released today!
@Arcane Howitzer You may have a permanent TF already, which might be preventing you from becoming a Yuki Onna. Or it might be a semipermanent one, in which case you can still tf out of it and try again. Examples of the first include Atlach Nacha, Mindbreakers, and for the latter, wood elves (before the naming ceremony) or jiangshi.
Thanks @JTecx! How would I go about doing that once I joined the discord to pull the beta builds?

Diverioh

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the help guys, Now i need to ask how do i get the bicorn horn genetic memory?
Or to put simply how do i become a Bicorn?

Last edited:

Nihetia

Jun 6, 2021
Thanks for the help guys, Now i need to ask how do i get the bicorn horn genetic memory?
Or to put simply how do i become a Bicorn?
When the corruption becomes very high after becoming a unicorn, it changes to a bicorn

Lost to deepwood's Nightmare in Centaur
(The answer above is English Translator)

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
So I used midnight gossamer to become an atlach nacha. The stats are impressive, but there doesn't seem to be much more to the form than that. You have the usual webbing and venom and internal mutations, but nothing unique. Did I miss anything? I tried losing to the atlach nacha in the Ebon Labyrinth to see if that would cause a transmutation like losing to a wendigo or yuki onna. All it caused was a horrible death.

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
So I used midnight gossamer to become an atlach nacha. The stats are impressive, but there doesn't seem to be much more to the form than that. You have the usual webbing and venom and internal mutations, but nothing unique. Did I miss anything? I tried losing to the atlach nacha in the Ebon Labyrinth to see if that would cause a transmutation like losing to a wendigo or yuki onna. All it caused was a horrible death.
Apparently, after becoming half-atlach nacha, you should go to the Labyrinth and lose to the big guy so it can attach to you? Probably still the same skills though.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Healers in your camp can get rid of drained stats. Luna, Diana, Ayane, maybe others. Diana is the only one I know of who can remove the percentile damage from the atlach nacha. She's the horse/unicorn who keeps charging you yelling about her virginity. Just keep letting her go until she stops.

The pixy shards are in the bog. A fairy creature (pooka?) drops them. You have an option to avoid them. This quest takes a lot of grinding, and you have to be a (female) elf or human to complete it, I think.

Reactions: Luna_Foxheart

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
The pixy shards are in the bog. A fairy creature (pooka?) drops them. You have an option to avoid them. This quest takes a lot of grinding, and you have to be a (female) elf or human to complete it, I think.
What is the elf TF? I Stopped playing for a while and forgot XD

demon34140

Jun 12, 2022
Healers in your camp can get rid of drained stats. Luna, Diana, Ayane, maybe others. Diana is the only one I know of who can remove the percentile damage from the atlach nacha. She's the horse/unicorn who keeps charging you yelling about her virginity. Just keep letting her go until she stops.

wouldnt happen to know what the save file edit for the speed stat drain is would you? because mine is negative 700 something because of driders and...thats just not fun to deal with.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
Sorry to Ask you guys now, but how do I get the Burning Tail Metamorphis Genetic memory?:gedwut:
I think there's three different "flaming tail" tfs. The salamander and the firey mouse with the weird name are both gotten through their respective tf drinks, while the Hellcat is only gotten by being a Cat morph and visiting the Ashlands until the Hellcats there rope you into one of their rituals.

Diverioh

Jan 16, 2018
I think there's three different "flaming tail" tfs. The salamander and the firey mouse with the weird name are both gotten through their respective tf drinks, while the Hellcat is only gotten by being a Cat morph and visiting the Ashlands until the Hellcats there rope you into one of their rituals.
Ohh!! Thank you! Also how do you get in the hellcat rituals?

Last edited:

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
Stupid question, but how do i get metal plates? And there's a button between the "Dilapidated Shrine" and "Back" buttons in the "Places (D)" submenu that says "Search the Forest," Which part of the forest is it taking about? Outer or inner? or does it mean the Deepwoods?

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The elf TF is either the elf ear plants you get from defeating dark elves, or that new encounter with elf women in the inner forest. Lose to them and things happen.

I find metal plates just wandering in the battlefield sometimes. I don't have any use for them. Try checking in with Lumni.

The speed lost from drider webbing should end with the encounter. Sounds like a bug. I mean, the other bug.

EnigmaShade

Jun 10, 2022
So, took the opportunity to play this mod and I'm enjoying it quite a bit (made sure to get the latest mod). I have to say though that I noticed that Ayame is capable of having children. When was this introduced, because I know the wiki doesn't mention this yet? (Although I'm 100% for having kitsune children)

Additionally, is it possible to have Luna (whom despite her yandere traits, I do quite like) be pregnant or is that not a thing quite yet?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
So, took the opportunity to play this mod and I'm enjoying it quite a bit (made sure to get the latest mod). I have to say though that I noticed that Ayame is capable of having children. When was this introduced, because I know the wiki doesn't mention this yet? (Although I'm 100% for having kitsune children)

Additionally, is it possible to have Luna (whom despite her yandere traits, I do quite like) be pregnant or is that not a thing quite yet?
I asked on Discord.. Luna is not impregnable

EnigmaShade

Jun 10, 2022
I asked on Discord.. Luna is not impregnable
Ah, that's a shame. Reason I asked was because Ayame (I guess as of the latest mod) can have the MC's kids, and I would've love for Luna to have kids too.

If there are plans down the line for Luna to have kids, I'll be looking forward to it.

Diverioh

Jan 16, 2018
Ok guys sorry to ask, But how do i have sex with Belisa? she is now in my camp but turns tail and runs away when i select the sex optiono_O.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016

It's not possible.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
My experience was Belisa wouldn't have sex with you until Tyrantia gave her a good talking to. Try having all three sisters in your camp.