CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Fought them...? I checked two of the three "submit" options, Got2Go and Keep Name, Got2Go didn't put the place on the Places list.

The fact that the PC can submit to the Elven transformation from the tree and then still use a purified incubi draft proves the tree does nothing to prevent later growth of a dick. I don't remember anything about the tree providing for them aside from shelter, they still produce their own weapons, hunt their own food, and defend themselves when they do encounter hostilities. Just, similar to the kangaroo clan, they have kept to themselves, rarely speaking with those outside, and only when the outsiders come near.
After going through the submit>keep name sequence, I at least found out on return they mentioned curing the tree, so there is something to do in that route, but it's unfortunate that Submit>Got2Go does not (or at the very least, makes it very difficult to get back for it, since Forest(I) never popped it up even after a couple more weeks)
sorry, misread the bit about the ceremony. No, you can't go back currently if you chose to leave via need2go, though whether you should be able to come back, I don't quite know. In regards to the purified incubi draft still creating a dick, that's a bug, and will need to be looked at.
And I should have clarified. Bt "providing for them" I really should have instead stated "kept their souls". Yes, they do still need to harvest, hunt, and create their own gear.
If you want an answer faster, you're welcome to join the discord instead.

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
sorry, misread the bit about the ceremony. No, you can't go back currently if you chose to leave via need2go, though whether you should be able to come back, I don't quite know. In regards to the purified incubi draft still creating a dick, that's a bug, and will need to be looked at.
And I should have clarified. Bt "providing for them" I really should have instead stated "kept their souls". Yes, they do still need to harvest, hunt, and create their own gear.
If you want an answer faster, you're welcome to join the discord instead.
Oh weird, I hadn't been modifying my body in any ways that are shown on the little character doll, and it doesn't warn you that you're changed back to being an elf, so until I changed my skin via a boar truffle I didn't even realize. That should really be clarified as a penalty. I don't even see anything under perks warning me about it.
Unless that isn't a thing and it was a bug that my boar fur disappeared. Hair color, horns, breast row-count, and penises seem to accept changes even if the initial change effected them all (1 row of breasts, no penises, no horns).

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Oh weird, I hadn't been modifying my body in any ways that are shown on the little character doll, and it doesn't warn you that you're changed back to being an elf, so until I changed my skin via a boar truffle I didn't even realize. That should really be clarified as a penalty. I don't even see anything under perks warning me about it.
Unless that isn't a thing and it was a bug that my boar fur disappeared. Hair color, horns, breast row-count, and penises seem to accept changes even if the initial change effected them all (1 row of breasts, no penises, no horns).
Yeah, so that's just due to how BlockingTransformations/TransformationImmunity works, Lia/Orm didn't put the check for it everywhere, so while cocks and tits and stuff are changing you, they didn't exactly factor into the "block tfs" logic, and strictly speaking, only elves and mindbreakers should be genderlocked iirc.
So, yeah. technically both expected, but unintended behaviour.

boar fur being removed is normal, since skin should be reset to normal for that particular (perm)tf.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Lia has responded, Need2go is the "fuck off shut elf down button", according to Lia. So, no, you shouldn't be able to get back there. MIssing village option is apparently normal if you went that route.

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
Lia has responded, Need2go is the "fuck off shut elf down button", according to Lia. So, no, you shouldn't be able to get back there. MIssing village option is apparently normal if you went that route.
That could probably use a tooltip then. I thought it was just to refuse the tree's protection (keeping your own soul), not to disable further elf content.
Tried loading back and working towards the elf encounter again to Resist, and it just seems to be a "run away" option, not a "convince them to be friends" option. Seems it's either accept a permanent transformation (which doesn't seem good to me, permanently disabling an intentional part of the game) or fight every now and then.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
i asked this on another page however i get the feeling no one saw it so im asking again does anyone know how to expand your internal mutation slots

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
i asked this on another page however i get the feeling no one saw it so im asking again does anyone know how to expand your internal mutation slots
It's a Perk you get by doing a NG+ bought with points in the Rare Perks(1) (or was it (2)?) sub-menu, fittingly called Additional Organ Mutation (acronym'd to "A.O.M." for the button). I think there's two or three levels (though you can only get one per ascension), each of which lets you get one extra mutation for each slot.
So you have to beat the game at least once (might be twice) first.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
It's a Perk you get by doing a NG+ bought with points in the Rare Perks(1) (or was it (2)?) sub-menu, fittingly called Additional Organ Mutation (acronym'd to "A.O.M." for the button). I think there's two or three levels (though you can only get one per ascension), each of which lets you get one extra mutation for each slot.
So you have to beat the game at least once (might be twice) first.
thanks while i am patient enough to work towards any goal (if i want it enough) it is rather difficult to work towards a goal without knowing what that goal entails

falz

May 24, 2022
Saw on the mod wiki under scene reference that you can discover the troll village. Haven't been able to find it, anyone know how to find the troll village?

steelkeeper0

May 10, 2022
how do i reset achievements, its detecting achievements from another mod and im loving this game so far, also does this support images like the unnofficial version

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
You can find the wendigo in the glacial rift. When you find someone lost in a blizzard it may be a child, or it may be a wendigo.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
so i just found the temple of the divine and i have a few questions about being a gargoyle
first i know they r immune to transformatives butt can they still use the metamorph perk to alter their characteristics
second is can they still have internal mutations
lastly if u have hunger disabled do they still need to consume fluids/mana or is that part of the hunger mechanic

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
so i just found the temple of the divine and i have a few questions about being a gargoyle
first i know they r immune to transformatives butt can they still use the metamorph perk to alter their characteristics
second is can they still have internal mutations
lastly if u have hunger disabled do they still need to consume fluids/mana or is that part of the hunger mechanic
Not sure about the third question but no to the first two.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
How does one become a Yuki Onna? I know that one option is to lose/submit to one in the Glacial Rift, and that something I've done to my character prevents that from working. Is there another option or a way to clear up whatever is stopping the normal route?

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Sorry for the late responses, but I'll quickly go over the answers to the ones that have not been answered to.

@falz The troll village is in beta builds only atm. It was supposed to be released with next public, but it was missing a few scenes and couldn't make it. If you want, however, youo can join the discord and pull the beta builds instead if you really wanna see it.

@cornholio Wendigo is in the Glacial rift.

@steelkeeper0 for the first one.... I actually have no idea. But for the second, it does. I'll try and get back to you on that one, but perhaps looking up on google might yield results faster. Also, you can't run it on mobile iOS. I only build for android, and Orm builds for desktop/standalone. So if you can get a flashplayer that supports as3, then you can download Orm's SWF file and try to run that.

@Norkal0105 Very, very soon. On discord, it's released today!
@Arcane Howitzer You may have a permanent TF already, which might be preventing you from becoming a Yuki Onna. Or it might be a semipermanent one, in which case you can still tf out of it and try again. Examples of the first include Atlach Nacha, Mindbreakers, and for the latter, wood elves (before the naming ceremony) or jiangshi.

steelkeeper0

May 10, 2022
Sorry for the late responses, but I'll quickly go over the answers to the ones that have not been answered to.

@falz The troll village is in beta builds only atm. It was supposed to be released with next public, but it was missing a few scenes and couldn't make it. If you want, however, youo can join the discord and pull the beta builds instead if you really wanna see it.

@cornholio Wendigo is in the Glacial rift.

@steelkeeper0 for the first one.... I actually have no idea. But for the second, it does. I'll try and get back to you on that one, but perhaps looking up on google might yield results faster. Also, you can't run it on mobile iOS. I only build for android, and Orm builds for desktop/standalone. So if you can get a flashplayer that supports as3, then you can download Orm's SWF file and try to run that.

@Norkal0105 Very, very soon. On discord, it's released today!
@Arcane Howitzer You may have a permanent TF already, which might be preventing you from becoming a Yuki Onna. Or it might be a semipermanent one, in which case you can still tf out of it and try again. Examples of the first include Atlach Nacha, Mindbreakers, and for the latter, wood elves (before the naming ceremony) or jiangshi.
is their a way i can help? or just writing or something

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
is their a way i can help? or just writing or something
Best way to help would be to join the discord, or you can alternatively submit dialogue fixes to the github repository instead (Though the repository holding the current 0.8.s3 swf version is abandoned because a certain someone forgot their password XD so you'll need to go to the alternate github repo that Orm moved over to). If you wanted to help write scenes, it'd be better if you first joined the discord before you wrote, just to make sure your writing won't conflict with any existing or to-be-written works.

steelkeeper0

May 10, 2022
Best way to help would be to join the discord, or you can alternatively submit dialogue fixes to the github repository instead (Though the repository holding the current 0.8.s3 swf version is abandoned because a certain someone forgot their password XD so you'll need to go to the alternate github repo that Orm moved over to). If you wanted to help write scenes, it'd be better if you first joined the discord before you wrote, just to make sure your writing won't conflict with any existing or to-be-written works.
thanks

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
does anyone know where i can find any of the watersports scenes i mean i know they exist otherwise there wouldn't be a option to toggle them

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
I did some testing (which is not easy for this) and apparently Futa Form counts (but not Bimbo Body), even if you get rid of the dick with a Large Pink Egg and trigger the encounter before it grows back.

And also you can apparently stack the Bimbo perks on top of the Futa perks, but Bro Brew just removes the Bimbo perks (but does not give you duplicate Futa perks) or gives you a 100hp heal if you have the Futa perks but not the Bimbo ones, and drinking more Bimbo when you're already a Bimbo Futa does nothing.

How to be Atlach Nacha again? I never find em
It's a boss in the Ebon Labyrinth, you get the TF by eating the Midnight Gossamer it drops, but after you beat it once you can buy the gossamer from the cat-girl merchant follower person (in the Shop menu there's a BossTFs button where you can get all of the EL bosses TFs + Jabberwoky, but only if you've beaten them at least once already)

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
I have something of a multi-layered problem.
I want to recruit Chi Chi.
The only way I know to do this is for her to teach me
Chi Chi refuses to teach me until I have completed Jojo's training.
Jojo is currently bimbo'ed into Joy
Joy refuses to teach me if my Lust is too high, instead asking for sex.
My minimum Lust is currently above the "Too Horny" threshold. (nearly 60k, ~40% of Max Lust)
If I de-bimbo Jojo I don't know how to re-bimbo him. (I doubt he'd fall for the same trick twice, and if there's a "Bimbofy" option for de-bimbo'd Jojo I can't find it)
I want to have both Joy and Chi Chi.

Can I achieve this without ascending or save-editing?

Edit: Oh, and also, in the Internal Mutations Get menu,
1) select one of the second-page mutation slots
2) back out into the select mutation slot screen
3) select another mutation slot
4) you are now on a second page of options for that mutation slot; the only options are "Prev Page" and "Back"
5) click "Prev Page"; you are now on the first page of options for that mutation slot
6) click "Back"

Last edited:

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
It's a boss in the Ebon Labyrinth, you get the TF by eating the Midnight Gossamer it drops, but after you beat it once you can buy the gossamer from the cat-girl merchant follower person (in the Shop menu there's a BossTFs button where you can get all of the EL bosses TFs + Jabberwoky, but only if you've beaten them at least once already)
Really? I never found her when I fought her the first time around. I suppose I should give it a go later.

Maybe trying out the Alraune TF again too since it's bugged at like 1-2 to progress to Marae before for me.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Edit: Oh, and also, in the Internal Mutations Get menu,
1) select one of the second-page mutation slots
2) back out into the select mutation slot screen
3) select another mutation slot
4) you are now on a second page of options for that mutation slot; the only options are "Prev Page" and "Back"
5) click "Prev Page"; you are now on the first page of options for that mutation slot
6) click "Back"

Mmm. Can replicate the issue. Thing is, one of the newer coders has changed something to do with the menu generation code for that and a few other menus at the last minute, so there's some problems that seem to have popped up that were missed.

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
Man, playing in Xianxia mode is kinda ridiculous huh? Especially against doppleaganger as I already spending an hour just clicking and it's not even half-dead yet. +13 HP is quite something lol