CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
That looks like an older version. Once you've met Mara on the lake, search the mountain.

just_a_copy

Mar 13, 2024
yeah just checked and i dont have 0.8v2 i have CoC_Xianxia_0.8s4
i will try some more and start over with 0.8v2 if i have too oAo
thanks for the help~

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
It's not a bug. It's a feature. There are various jobs and perks that let you (or monsters) go over your usual maximum HP. Sometimes by quite a bit. The Blood Demon super-perk job comes to mind. There are also perks that let you (or monsters) fight even after being dropped to 0 HP.

As for Amily, yes. She's still found at the town ruins. I'm surprised you're having trouble finding her. I have a hard time avoiding her. Really, I just want to pick up a steady supply of nails, and maybe the weapon and armor racks. But she just won't take a hint.

just_a_copy

Mar 13, 2024
ok guess i just need to lvl more to take those on

still didnt encounter amily maybe i need to retry in the next run : P
yeah nails from the shop are so expensive in comparison

just_a_copy

Mar 13, 2024
i started a new run to see if i could encounter her now and it worked ~ then tried some more on my last run but still didnt encounter her so i guess i'll stick to the new run : P

CanadianSnas

Mar 17, 2024
ok guess i just need to lvl more to take those on

still didnt encounter amily maybe i need to retry in the next run : P
yeah nails from the shop are so expensive in comparison
those enemies are called 'horde' by those in the discord. They have a ton more HP, but certain attacks and abilities that are Area of Effect will deal MUCH more damage to them.

just_a_copy

Mar 13, 2024
those enemies are called 'horde' by those in the discord. They have a ton more HP, but certain attacks and abilities that are Area of Effect will deal MUCH more damage to them.
any skills you could recommend? i tired whirlwind on the zombie horde but it did near no dmg

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The spells have been well tagged, and will tell you if they're Area of Effect (AoE) when you hover the cursor over them. The physical skills haven't been updated in this way. The gripping hand is your character build will specialize in certain types of attacks that will end up doing more damage regardless of what you're fighting, and you'll tend to stick with those.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Just curious, will there be more content for Yamato added to the game? I had this idea where you can make to paths for her one corrupt and one pure. I can't think how the corrupt path would go, but with the pure path maybe you can do something to purify her to before she was corrupted.. once you have purified her maybe you can help her make amends with Aiko? After following the corrupt or pure path perhaps she can be brought back to camp as a camp npc?

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
what are the radiant shards about?
You use radiant shards to make special weapons and armor. In order to make said weapons and armor, you need to have an item to act as a base for example in order to make the Artemis longbow, you will need to have a longbow to make it. Also, there are pure and corrupt versions of weapons like the Artemis longbow which is the pure version, while the corrupt version is the Wild Hunt. Additionally have to go to the Ebon Labyrinth where you can find fountains where you can make said weapons. You can also make these items in camp, but to do so need to bring tyrantia who will make the corrupt versions and celess who makes the pure versions.

just_a_copy

Mar 13, 2024
You use radiant shards to make special weapons and armor. In order to make said weapons and armor, you need to have an item to act as a base for example in order to make the Artemis longbow, you will need to have a longbow to make it. Also, there are pure and corrupt versions of weapons like the Artemis longbow which is the pure version, while the corrupt version is the Wild Hunt. Additionally have to go to the Ebon Labyrinth where you can find fountains where you can make said weapons. You can also make these items in camp, but to do so need to bring tyrantia who will make the corrupt versions and celess who makes the pure versions.
ah ok thank you

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
I've always been keen on holding onto my soul, myself. However, I believe the traditional method of losing your soul is to cum your soul out - creating lethicite. I seem to recall the bicorn in the deep forest did this to her victims. This method is in no way tested, guaranteed, or recommended.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
You could try succubus related transformation items, dropped by imps and other demons. Lumi enhances tf items, Rathazul purifies them. Copulating with demonic creatures can, in some instances, cause transformations. However, you should probably take some time and ask yourself if this is really what you want from your life.

Does Tel'Adre have a therapist? Tel'Adre needs a therapist.

Reactions: Buttsaggington

Buttsaggington

Mar 24, 2024
You could try succubus related transformation items, dropped by imps and other demons. Lumi enhances tf items, Rathazul purifies them. Copulating with demonic creatures can, in some instances, cause transformations. However, you should probably take some time and ask yourself if this is really what you want from your life.

Does Tel'Adre have a therapist? Tel'Adre needs a therapist.
Unfortunately, I have already tried the succubus milk and having sex with the demons that make the male MC have a demonic dick.

Dasisditto

Mar 1, 2024
I've always been keen on holding onto my soul, myself. However, I believe the traditional method of losing your soul is to cum your soul out - creating lethicite. I seem to recall the bicorn in the deep forest did this to her victims. This method is in no way tested, guaranteed, or recommended.
Solid advice thank you, unfortunately not the right trigger. I don't know if it's properly in the game? Vampire loss to Draculina boss in Ebon Labyrinth works pretty much to the desired perks and everything, however stuck as a vampire and not a demon, despite being very similar.

Reason was, each NG+ I was going for different permanent forms for more slice of life to try to collect as much as I could for metamorph. Couldn't figure out demon at all, but the others have worked pretty fine thus far, Imp is in the same boat as demon i believe.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Hm. I seem to recall a cursed tome of imp will turn you into an imp...

Ah. I forgot alchemy. With a little experimentation with stored essences, I was able to create a radiant pill of demon vagina that... worked. Remember that the proper application of alchemy at your camp allows targeted transformation of many body parts. It just takes a lot of grinding and save scumming.