CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

CORMAN

Apr 7, 2019
Can anyone help. What is the place that i am missing? And how can i find them?Screenshot_2021_0926_232606.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021_0926_232621.png
    Screenshot_2021_0926_232621.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

ultrapowerpie

Apr 11, 2020
So trying out the woodelf route, and the spear mode for it isn't showing up. There is definitely not multiple attacks working with a spear equipped and just normla attacking, and there's no option for it in the melee menu. Anyone else havin gluck?

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
So, two questions. First of, does being a werewolf actually DO anything if you transform away from the form you turn into? Because it doesnt seem to and if you can transform back, I cant figure out how.

And second, how do you get the Gorgon hair and eyes? Because I'm pretty sure I have every other transformation you need to trigger them ((tail, scales, mouth and tongue) and they arent appearing.

Legowaffles

Nov 9, 2019
New update. Getting internal mutations has changed; you now buy them from Evangeline, your alchemist who curses you if you don't invite her to your camp. But you have to jump through a lot of hoops.
1) Evangeline's affection needs to be high enough that she'll talk about her father. You raise her affection by talking to her. A lot. I know she's a boring conversationalist with only three topics, but you have to talk to her a few dozen times anyway.
2) You need to spar with her.
2a) To spar with her, you need to build a sparring ring. Evangeline won't give you the prompt to build a sparring ring, but Dinah will. So you should get Dinah, too.
3) Give Evangeline a bunch of money, until the "just do it" prompt comes up.
4) Tell Evangeline to "just do it". Evangeline will then work up to level 6.
5) Profit! Er... Evangeline's profit. She'll sell you the internal mutations now, but you have to cough up 500 g per mutation. And you'll still want to spend perks on internal chimerization. Yes, I know that's not a word.
Alright. Who is Dinah, and how do I get her? The wiki page is about as useless as can be: Dinah Wiki Page, telling me absolutely nothing about how to actually get her to move in.

Actually, where is a list of NPC's I can spar with? An old patch note says I need two of them before the ability to make a sparring ring will show up. A silly restriction in my opinion.

EDIT: Ah, seems I just have to encounter her a few times? Don't know if I need to actually buy anything though.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Alright. Who is Dinah, and how do I get her? The wiki page is about as useless as can be: Dinah Wiki Page, telling me absolutely nothing about how to actually get her to move in.

Actually, where is a list of NPC's I can spar with? An old patch note says I need two of them before the ability to make a sparring ring will show up. A silly restriction in my opinion.
You find her by chance when using the explore button iirc..

Legowaffles

Nov 9, 2019
Does that mysterious dragon boy ever change from attacking me constantly, getting one shot, and disappearing in a puff of smoke saying his dao heart is firm? If not, gonna turn him off.

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
I think my game is bugged out.

I recruited the shield maiden and went into the dungeon, and found the gems for her and everything. However, I still can't leave. And losing either bad ends me and lets me continue from my camp if it's to a boss, or it just blanks out every option and sticks me in place if I lose to a normal enemy.

Also, if I bad end and then continue, the shield maiden follows me and is still in my party, and I can't get rid of her. Also, I killed all the elementals, then killed the amalgam boss in the center of the second floor, but the door still won't open to floor three.

Keldin

Nov 27, 2017
Does the game have a delay for everyone else? Like choosing "wait until dawn" and "sleep" the thing hangs for like 5-6 seconds. Is that something that's buggy on my end, or is it just business as usual for this mod?

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Is there anything new big changes or no? On Android it's very hard to read the change log.
Perk Tweaks, Mutations from Evangeline have removed the sparring requirement, Weapons now have more tooltip information to help inform when choosing related perks, and a work-in-progress v2 of the Perks Database. And a few more scenes. HxD Shops now take spirit stones only, and have had their shop items reduced, benoit had stuff spread across more options to buy. Think that's about it?