CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I managed to get the nailbox by removing the toolbox from my inventory using CoCEd and repurchasing it.

Did you used before save that was from the start played on Xianxia mod/vanilla CoC or it was transfered from Revamp mod?

Off others stuff...feel like Scylla TF need again some love...and that Phoenix Fire Breath special need to meet with nerf hammer ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Agrok

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Did you used before save that was from the start played on Xianxia mod/vanilla CoC or it was transfered from Revamp mod?

Off others stuff...feel like Scylla TF need again some love...and that Phoenix Fire Breath special need to meet with nerf hammer ^^

I used a save from the revamp mod.

Also, I'd like to say that the biggest problem with this mod is the large number of spelling and grammar errors.  They're so abundant that it becomes distracting.  You really need to get someone to proofread content for you.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
The  Ezekiel curse/debuff appears to have a bug that prevents combats from finishing when using Soulforce attacks while under the effects of the debuff (or at least when using Triple Thrust) as shown below (assuming I can post this correctly):

Code:
[spoiler-box]PC has already found He'Xin'Dao, learned Triple Thrust, met Evangeline and invited her to 
camp but has not eaten the Ezekiel fruit

Imp Encounter
Screen: Imp wings out of the sky and attackes!
Buttons: "Next"

Choose "Next"
Screen:
You suddenly feel like you very own lifeforce are been at steady pace extinquished the 
longer you keep fighting. You better finsh this fight fast or find way to cure your current 
situation as otherwise...

You are fighting the imp: 

An imp is short, only a few feet tall. An unkempt mane of shaggy black hair hangs from his 
head, parted by two short curved horns. His eyes are solid black, save for tiny red irises 
which glow with evil intent. His skin is bright red, and unencumbered by clothing or armor, 
save for a small loincloth at his belt. His feet are covered by tiny wooden sandals, and his 
hands tipped with sharp claws. A pair of tiny but functional wings occasionally flap from his 
back.

You see he is in perfect health. 

Imp’s Stats

Level: 1

HP: 110 / 110 (100%)

Lust: 40 / 130

(PC's HP drop from 142 to 128)
Buttons: Too many to list (:D)

Choose "Soulforce"
Screen: Current soulpower: 50 / 55 is added to the bottom of the screen above
Buttons: "Triple Thrust" and "Back"

Choose "Triple Thrust"
Screen: You ready your beautiful sword and prepare to thrust it towards the imp.

Choose "Next"
Screen: You smile in satisfaction as the imp collapses and begins masturbating feverishly.
(Which is an odd output since it's not a lust attack but a physical one)
Buttons: "Kill Him" and "Leave"

Choose "Kill Him" Corruption drops (X) points and the "screen" goes blank  
Buttons: "Kill Him" and "Leave" (still)

Choosing "Kill Him" a second time does nothing 
Choosing "Leave" however
Screen: 
You make a quick work of the imp before dragging the corpse away. That’s one less foul 
creature prowling the realms. 

You grab (X) gems and (X) XP from your victory.

There is an (item drop) on your defeated opponent. You place an (item drop) in your first 
pouch.

Click on "Next"
Screen goes blank again 
Buttons: "Next" (still)

Choosing "Next" a second time does nothing and since there are no other options the game 
essentially locks up and has to be refreshed/restarted.[/spoiler-box]

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok seems then Eva addition DO messsed up a lil bit normal lvl 1 imp. Would look into this today or tomorrow. I kinda have low on spare time days so that Scylla TF still looking at me with this type of gaze "when the hell will you completem me?" So thanks for letting me know about this.

On poster 2 post above this post of mine: yeah I need few people to help me with vcarious aspects of mod denvelopment but so far I doing bad and finding them :/ Sorry it distracting you...I keep working on improving those parts of text I added in mod.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some minor progress post: Black Ink doing quite well been over 50% finished. There are some small troubles with tentacle legs and atttacks of their but in next few days I belive would iron out all of it...ofc whole specification of this item will be as Liadri wished...so in the end credits wil go to Liadri for this item not me (well I jsut coding it not writing texts and so on to it).

I decided it wil be pure female TF meaning that if male of herm PC will use it it will cause changes toward full female form. But to not make all male PC owners sad Evangeline should some time later been able to offer PC for small fee 'refining' this item to make it male version aka making all changed causing PC to became full male.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Black Ink item closer to been completed than ever ^^ I mean Scylla can now squirt her girlcu...I mean ink at enemies ^^

And for those who wanted see male scylla PC...that will be possible with White Ink as Black Ink will slowy feminize PC up to point making him full female (well that was wish of Liadri - that scylla would be females but we both agreed I think can say that I would later made male version of it for those who not wanna lose those all grown up cocks...and here something interesting - this TF will make PC get tentcle cocks so this will open new path of getting this type of cock other than amnemone or corrupted glade options). Just bring Eve Black Ink and some...think white and full of male energy to change both into white ink ^^

Tomorrow (technicaly already today for me) it would be good day for working on mod...I can feel it B|

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Here's an idea, but I have feeling that it might be very odd. How about a hydra Transformation item, but it only three, or five heads you know like Tiamat.  B|   :D  The possibilities are interesting enough when you think about it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I admit multiple heads could be interesting but it would meet with reality that so many scenes could need to been rewritten or totaly made broken. So if it about PC things like multiple heads or arms would be really hard to make. But if you not mind I could think about making some enemy or npc that is such hydra...only negative would be never accesable TF item for that race.

PS. Grats on finding thread @CascadeRX :shibe:

PS 2. If you got some questions about this mode feel free to ask...or if you get some more idea. As long it's doable I would do my best to make use of them.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Thanks.  :D  Can you help me by telling me on what I need to purify Minerva spring with I did it once, but I don't remember on what I need.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To start purify quest for Minerva PC need to talk with her few times. I think it's 4 or 5 talk scenes till next one tlak scene will be staring one for purification. Then after this you need visit one of thee npc's - or all of them before comming back to talk with Minerva again. Those npc's are: Rathazul, Jojo (think he need be his orginal version not bimbo or corrupted) and Marae. After viiting one of them or more you going back to Minerva place and talks agai so the next scene of purification this time will start. After it she should be pure. That's how I remember on how to purify her.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
I remember how to do it.  :$  Honestly she has two of the items you need besides 'Pure Honey' I feel like a complete Derp for not remembering it.  :aaa:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Soon if nothing weird happen I plan to make siren TF. Thou Minerva is not exqactly siren jsut get to be like one by use of various TF stuff I think sirens deserve anyway they TF item - she could be good place to get it xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Two more TF almsot done...well they more like upgraded versions of already existing item so...I not had too much work to made them. Just few more final touches and it would be added to already coded items list for new release. Hint of what items are they. Evengeline cna make them using item found at Lake but not gained also by work at farm ;)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
So is there any possibility of a Plant TF making it onto the to do list?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Its possible if i actualy do write it heck i might just do one like the one from tits. By plant you mean flower or tentacle?

As far as tentacle goes well scylla is very well able to supply that ahahaha.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah White Ink TF item (that will be male conterpart of Black Ink - funny thing in asian philosophy yin that is female force is black while yang been male is white....seems Liadri totaly accidentaly...or not made this item name fit with mod theme xD) would make PC whole male and...I found that giving then tentacle cocks would fit. But they would fit with plant TF too since now only way is use glade which kinda imply that those cocks are quite similar to parts of plants. And for female effects it would after I manage to make diff vag types accesable using tits way of handling it flower pussy type for plant tf effects. Heck there is already for ages in my plans place for pure counterpart of Holli which would lead to both Holli versions been possible source of plant TF item.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Its possible if i actualy do write it heck i might just do one like the one from tits. By plant you mean flower or tentacle?

As far as tentacle goes well scylla is very well able to supply that ahahaha.

Something along the lines of this. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmF5Y3Jg2567H4oJcXAtTi7NQ1IcCYOFX8F7Ky3Zwg8/edit# An Ent/ Dryad TF

Back mounted vine tentacles (using up the wing slot), Vine wrapped arms, Leafy hair, Wooden horns, Flowers ornaments/ a flower pussy for females, bark skin and tentacle cocks for males. Stuff like that.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Back tentacle might only end up a copy of EVE parasite so im unsure about that

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Well it would still be nice to have them as a variant option. Vine tentacles are at least as different from parasite tentacles as bird wings are from demon wings. Mechanically they may do the same thing but they are thematically distinct enough to warrant being a separate TF.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Regardless before i do plant TF wich ill likely rename Mara fruit (yep mara fruit) Ormael tasked me with thinking over text for his mantis tf. Ill likely spend one or two hours on mantis this weekend so i may have some time to start a plant tf but dont expect a full exclusive masturbation scene. At best plant tf will include the pollen special ability

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Something along the lines of this. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmF5Y3Jg2567H4oJcXAtTi7NQ1IcCYOFX8F7Ky3Zwg8/edit# An Ent/ Dryad TF

Back mounted vine tentacles (using up the wing slot), Vine wrapped arms, Leafy hair, Wooden horns, Flowers ornaments/ a flower pussy for females, bark skin and tentacle cocks for males. Stuff like that.

So on plant TF subject...your thoughts are to give two tf for male or female concentrated effects or one for all that would work as most items changing thsoe sex bits that PC got toward planty ones?

Back tentacle might only end up a copy of EVE parasite so im unsure about that

Ahh Eve Parasite...I wonder how Jiggly going with it. Would love to been able already code it (but I waiting for now till he say it's done and ready to be coded ^^). But fair point on that I could now look on his gdoc to see parts about back tentacle(s).

Regardless before i do plant TF wich ill likely rename Mara fruit (yep mara fruit) Ormael tasked me with thinking over text for his mantis tf. Ill likely spend one or two hours on mantis this weekend so i may have some time to start a plant tf but dont expect a full exclusive masturbation scene. At best plant tf will include the pollen special ability

Heh I just merely asked if you not mind help me with mantis one...but not feel pressured you need do it soon. There are still some others tf I need do that would make time for doing all of that a lil longer. To the point I not sure when new build would be actualy. So far...there is already 4 new TF items waiting for making debut: Nocello Liqueur, Black Ink, Unicornum, Alicornum. And for sure there will be at least White Ink and 2-3 other TF items (meantioned in few places in this thread already plus one secret one Tf item that aside me and Liadri (and I think could say Savin too) noone could see this commin xD) joining them as far as my plans go.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Quick question how do you turn Marble back to a female?

To Ormael: Alicornum let me guess the item Transforms you into a Alicorn like from My Little Pony correct?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You need to give Marble Pink Egg or Large Pink Egg to turn her back full female from herm.

As for question about Alicornum let me copypaste my brave test PC appearance after extensively usage of Alicornum and having all body parts needed to get whooping 10 points of alicorn racial score. (Not entierly like alicorn from MLP you meantioned but it still can 'poke' enemies with it horn while looking quite similar to them or use enhanced healing spells/soulskills)

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall male alicorn, with a somewhat thick body that’s covered in slabs of muscle. You are currently wearing your glistening gel-armor plates and comfortable loincloth and using your dragon rapier as a weapon. Your face is almost entirely equine in appearance, even having white fur. Underneath the fur, you believe you have olive skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline. The shaggy, white mane on your head parts around a pair of very horse-like ears that grow up from your head. You have a medium, white goatee protruding from your chin. One huge and long spiraling horn erupt from your forehead, pointing forward. The weight of it is heavy and ends with dangerous and sharp looking tip.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the white-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as an alicorn. You have narrow thighs that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your nicely muscled ass contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A long white horsetail hangs from your toned butt, smooth and shiny. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch perky nipple.

Your monstrous, flared stallion-cock is 52.2 inches long and 5.5 inches thick. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
A fuzzy nutsack filled with two grapefruit-sized balls swings low under your freakish, equine dong. You estimate each of them to be about four inches across.

You have one backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

Thank you for your time and efforts and yeah the maturbation scene isn't neccisary. I'd be more than grateful just having the parts available for my PC to use/ for customization.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Thank you for your time and efforts and yeah the maturbation scene isn't neccisary. I'd be more than grateful just having the parts available for my PC to use/ for customization.

Almost from the start Liadri meantione writing scene for tentacle fun as integral part of making scylla TF (I could suspect that whole TF item idea was made on assumpion on adding this scene...well or I just guessed wrong :/ )

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Weekend ends and I made...minor progress. Made unicorns, alicorns and kitsune giving PC more max soulforce when PC got high enough score in any of them, slight hit with neft kitsu bonuses (now it also giving penalty to max tou) but in exchange they should slight faster recover spend fatigue. ALso soulforce is gained with higer rate if PC is kitsu/alicorn/unicorn.

And now I playing around with Moga Hen - new npc that would sell to PC virtually ANY TF accesable ingame at tripple of normal it price. I intend him been reminescence of certain MC of one of novels with tendency to conning peoples to get tons of spirit stones. Name of merchant itself should be word play on that MC name and few pages ago someone asked me if I make certain character cameo in my mod. Yes I do evne more than simple cameo as under slight changed name he would be actualy one of merchant in soul cultivators city ^^

Last but not least an amazing person going under nick Liadri showed at me some texts for mantis TF so it would also along finishing basic stuff for Moga Hen thing I planning to do in a few next days.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
As for question about Alicornum let me copypaste my brave test PC appearance after extensively usage of Alicornum and having all body parts needed to get whooping 10 points of alicorn racial score. (Not entierly like alicorn from MLP you meantioned but it still can 'poke' enemies with it horn while looking quite similar to them or use enhanced healing spells/soulskills)

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall male alicorn, with a somewhat thick body that’s covered in slabs of muscle. You are currently wearing your glistening gel-armor plates and comfortable loincloth and using your dragon rapier as a weapon. Your face is almost entirely equine in appearance, even having white fur. Underneath the fur, you believe you have olive skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline. The shaggy, white mane on your head parts around a pair of very horse-like ears that grow up from your head. You have a medium, white goatee protruding from your chin. One huge and long spiraling horn erupt from your forehead, pointing forward. The weight of it is heavy and ends with dangerous and sharp looking tip.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the white-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as an alicorn. You have narrow thighs that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your nicely muscled ass contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A long white horsetail hangs from your toned butt, smooth and shiny. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch perky nipple.

Your monstrous, flared stallion-cock is 52.2 inches long and 5.5 inches thick. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
A fuzzy nutsack filled with two grapefruit-sized balls swings low under your freakish, equine dong. You estimate each of them to be about four inches across.

You have one backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

That's basically what an Alicorn is from My Little Pony.  :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That's basically what an Alicorn is from My Little Pony.  :D

Good so you not goona hunt me at least for not delivering fantasy of alicorn in proper way. Now if only your PC could afford costs of materials getting alicornum will be not so high...errr ok if spending gems for everything is like 200 or so gems per vial for now (not yet any alicorn npc ingame to drop directly it jsut one stingy merchant that sellls overpriced base TF items - but hey at least that mean almost all new simple TF itmes will be accesable without trying to pull stuns like putting them in tables for some not matching enemies to drop it).

And I go back to work on Blade Grass item....sooo many ideas comming to my brain with this TF (OP unarmed attacks, giving nice bonuses to stats at price of slowly draining HP of PC or much much faster hunger grown in survival mode). Let the arm scythes slash ^^

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Why would I honestly do that? Even if it was wrong I wouldn't hunt you down it's not my thing to do anyway. So what's the item supposed to do if you don't mind me asking? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Blade Grass would be mantis TF ^^ so you know scythes growning out of arms of PC, nice bonus to max speed as form of racial bonus. Final effect would make PC look similar to this one:

Well maybe not those eyes on head but arms/legs/insect abdomen/wing and antenne will be like those. Ofc to not hide it Liadri once again is involved in creting this item alongside my efforts.