CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Whomever Cares

May 27, 2020
So I've tried most scenes I could think of, but how do you get the displacer beast tf's milk feeding euphoria to actually work? I've got the milk addiction perk from the tf, the displacer beast & standard cat racial peks, and aside from the skin/hair colours and cat cock I have everything else from the tf, and currently don't have the racial paragon perks. I've drank milk from Isabella and unpurified Marble (both straight from the tap & bottled versions, was addicted to Marble, don't have Helia yet so haven't done the threesome milking), Ember's milk, the Bath Slut/Milk Slaves milk (after two doses of super reducto, did both suckle and fuck), a random Sand Witch, bottled sheep milk, lactaid and pro-lactaid, and even tried masturbating after chugging 5 bottles of both lactaids (just to see if any text about using the back tentacles was added, but they weren't), and none of them gave an effect beyond their scene's normal stuff, and I sure didn't get any speed boost. The only ones left I can think of right now that I know have milking scenes are from lover Amily, Holli, Essrayle, Kathrine, Bimbo Jojo/Joy, that cowgirl queen or w/e you can get from Lethice's Stronghold, and succubi milk, but since the others didn't do anything I doubt those will. I've been using the 0.8o(6) version since Liadri linked it, so not sure if the 0.8o2 on github actually makes any scenes give it or not yet, or even what it fixes.

Also, is there a way to reduce the chance of an elemental taking off half your health when you try to enhance it? I know it's just random chance, but I'd rather not spend a ton of mana & fatigue per attempt just to get punched in the face instead multiple times in a row. None of the summoning perks say they do it (before or after getting them), but the only ones I don't have (outside of rank 16+ contracts due to level requirements) are the strong(er) elemental bonds and wisp upgrades, as I rarely use them for more than the health & lust boosts.

Also also, a few bugs which have been bugging me : Making poultices doesn't give an item, but still consumes a healing herb to do so and gives herbalism exp for it (not sure about the other herb crafting items, haven't got enough exp to make them yet, really should be a way to get them other than from tentacle beasts, maybe the pc could get/grow them at Whitney's Farm or learn to grow them from her). If the pc is a drider/spider-morph/arachne they aren't called as such even with every possible racial point, instead being called human or whatever race has the second-most points in it (same with satyr, but it doesn't actually seem properly implemented yet anyways, seems to only cap at 2 points with the tf giving a lot of blank screens). Minotaur encounters where you get surprised raped (too low speed/int/whatever) cut off the whole "wandering into a pheromone-filled cave and not thinking clearly, thus not noticing the minotaur behind you" text and instead starts at you just being grabbed, even though it's there in the unmodded version (also killing them tends to not say whether or not the axe broke during the fight if they had one). Herms can't enter the female hot spring, even though Izma is mentioned being let in despite the same thing, and are instead restricted solely to the male bath. Displacer beast claw attacks mention using "your scythes" (the mantis-morph feral attacks) despite not having any.

Dec 12, 2020
Hi, i've just stumbled upon the slaying the nightmare quest and she wiped the floor with me (lvl 10, yeah i'm stupid). I thought to come here in search of some tips (like recommended level and perks).
Fyi i play as light armor light weapon user focusing on damage boosting, so anything, even an hint is welcome.

If this should be made as its own thread just say so and i'll remove the message.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i've just stumbled upon the slaying the nightmare quest and she wiped the floor with me (lvl 10, yeah i'm stupid). I thought to come here in search of some tips (like recommended level and perks).
Fyi i play as light armor light weapon user focusing on damage boosting, so anything, even an hint is welcome.

If this should be made as its own thread just say so and i'll remove the message.
get lvl 30 and you should note i said should be set for wining unless you want to lose or get lvl 20 and you have a chance at wining then save scum it

edit fixed a typo

Lazyrick

Nov 19, 2017
So where is the Great Fairy TF Quest supposed to be located?
save Vala (the fairy from Zetaz's cave) and talk to her at the tavern. she should have an option to ask her about her worries. Then, you'll have to collect a bunch of metal shards (wanna say 15) from the Bog. they're a low chance drop from the fake fairys (Pharae? idr) so it'll take a while.

ultrapowerpie

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks for answering the last question, but now I have a new one:

how do the Aether Twins work? I get one's a gauntlet and one's a shield, but aside from equipping them, what do they do? Can they level up or something?

Edit: Bug report- Purity Philter and Pure Peaches both don't work on freeing Vala on the latest patch

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Happy New Year 2021 folks. A one hella crazy year ended so well there is hope next one would be only better.

APK would be posted later by Liadri. Now i will put swf of 0.8o4 version and one mroe to download or MEGA if github hates you and not letting download.

Reactions: frgig

ultrapowerpie

Apr 11, 2020
Something is off with Ascension. I recently ascended a new char, and now they have like, a base 100 stat in everything, which is really odd. Not sure if it's this version or what though.

Tried a new ascension from same save, this time it looks like it kept al the racial boosts and base stats as well, but when leveling up it's showing that 100 thing again.

Last edited:

Sascha

Aug 16, 2020
Hey guys, I've finally made an account here because after digging around I can't seem to find an answer to my question: after fighting with the lvl 99 winter wolf, which lowered my strength a lot, I don't seem to be able to spend stat points to get it back up again. I can get it up a little via the regular strength grinding (the gym, whitney's farm etc) but not via stat points.

Is that working as intended? Because it seems a bit rubbish tbh. I'm already lvl 105 and I can't be expected to grind over your hundred stat points, that's just... Too much. I already tried reloading a previous save and that did nothing.

I guess by real question is: should I just ascend this character and be done with it?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Hey guys, I've finally made an account here because after digging around I can't seem to find an answer to my question: after fighting with the lvl 99 winter wolf, which lowered my strength a lot, I don't seem to be able to spend stat points to get it back up again. I can get it up a little via the regular strength grinding (the gym, whitney's farm etc) but not via stat points.

Is that working as intended? Because it seems a bit rubbish tbh. I'm already lvl 105 and I can't be expected to grind over your hundred stat points, that's just... Too much. I already tried reloading a previous save and that did nothing.

I guess by real question is: should I just ascend this character and be done with it?
You are affected by a curse, that's why you can't increase your base strength, it's still 100. You should be able to find it on your character sheet.
Letting Luna tend to your wounds should get rid of it.

Reactions: Sascha and Salomon

Sascha

Aug 16, 2020
You are affected by a curse, that's why you can't increase your base strength, it's still 100. You should be able to find it on your character sheet.
Letting Luna tend to your wounds should get rid of it.

Gods, thank you so much! This worked! I was at my wit's end!

Xayrlen

Feb 20, 2016
I'm struggling to figure out how to utilise "Dual Weild" perk. Every time I try to equip a second weapon, it swaps my previous one. Any advice to a new player?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
I'm struggling to figure out how to utilise "Dual Weild" perk. Every time I try to equip a second weapon, it swaps my previous one. Any advice to a new player?
You need to use the special dual wield weapons.
With Flash no longer a thing, what do I do with the files from the first post?
The stand alone flashplayer still works fine under Linux. You can set your date before the 12th on windows to avoid triggering the flash kill switch. In any case you need the standalone flash player. Newsground is supposed to have one.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
First of all, I would like to make it very clear that I am not getting into programming, I intend to study this in the near future if I have the chance, but at the moment my knowledge is not much greater than anybody's, so I'm sorry if what I'm going to ask for is very difficult or impossible to apply in CoC1, but here it is: Maybe this has already been discussed before in some part of the forum, but I couldn't find anything specific about it, and I think it's almost impossible that nobody has questioned that for more than a decade, but why can't we just leave the camp?

It is very clear that that portal does not need any protection as soon as we win the first dungueon. The Omnibus that heads the factory literally throws in our face that the title "Champion" was nothing more than an annual offering that Ingnam's elders gave to demons in exchange for power and longevity!
Even though you can fight and beat the demons, you were never the defender of your home! His presence in front of the portal makes no difference, because all the enemies that appear are behind you specifically!
Unless something very important is holding you back to that specific place (like Phylla's anthill) or if you've built a lot of things there, I don't see why a normal person would want to stay there.
Considering how corruption affects the mind, if a corrupted champion discovers that the village elders simply lie to everyone, they have destroyed their dreams and sent him to that destroyed world to become a toy for a bunch of perverted monsters, all in exchange for a few. Vitality tincture, he probably says "fuck them!" and go looking for a more pleasant place to live!
And even if you consider a pure and charitable champion, who is willing to face everything to defeat evil and defend his world, the game already makes it very clear at the beginning that there is no way for demons to simply cross the portal and invade Ingnam if you I am not there to stop them.
Virtually all of the portals that lead to Mareth are one-way paths, so why can't I just pick up my belongings and move to Tel'Adre with some of my companions? Or go to the Bizarre Bazaar if I'm too corrupted? there are several places where we could live and still fight demons.
How about if we accept the offer to live with Urta in his house permanently? Or go to live in the tower of Minerva? Whitney's farm? Even the Ceraph mansion could be added. There is no shortage of lovers who will welcome us into their homes with open arms and legs!
I know we already have the option of spending the night in some of these places, but can’t the PC go there automatically instead of going to camp? how to leave Tel'Adre to explore and then go back to it?

Do not take me wrong. It's not that I don't like the camp.
Until, with the options to build things there, which was incredibly expanded in Xianxia, we can even make this place a home! But I would still like to have the option of relocating my base to a place that I don't usually remember that I was basically thrown through that portal like a goat in the T-Rex cage!

Taking advantage that I'm talking about where to sleep, how about if we had more option to sleep with our camp lovers! it would be nice to be able to spend the night in the anthill with Phylla, perhaps even sharing our dreams through the mental link!

Reactions: Daedalus