CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
@Vulpiny I think I found the solution. When you create your save file it will have an extension called .coc if you remove this you should be able to load the file on your pc version. Hope this helps if not tell me!

New question regarding perks that I can't seem to acquire. I've been working with Unicornum, activating Debug Mode just to use a ton of it, and I still can't seem to gain the "Ecliptic Mind" perk. I know that part of it is supposed to involve the unicorn aura or whatever, but I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. As said, I've tried in Debug, and I've also farmed the materials outside of Debug, and I still can't manage to get the perk from the TF item itself.

Do I just suck at this game? xD I think I might just suck at this game.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
New question regarding perks that I can't seem to acquire. I've been working with Unicornum, activating Debug Mode just to use a ton of it, and I still can't seem to gain the "Ecliptic Mind" perk. I know that part of it is supposed to involve the unicorn aura or whatever, but I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. As said, I've tried in Debug, and I've also farmed the materials outside of Debug, and I still can't manage to get the perk from the TF item itself.

Do I just suck at this game? xD I think I might just suck at this game.
Do you have the aura of purity? That should allow you to purchase the perk as usual.

Do you have the aura of purity? That should allow you to purchase the perk as usual.
That's the thing, I haven't gotten it yet. I've resorted to meditating with Jojo a ton to lower my corruption, then repeating the TF process to see if I get the aura, and it still hasn't happened. All I really remember is that I need my unicorn horn to maintain the aura, but the last time I actually got the aura I was admittedly very drunk.

Drunk me apparently has a lot more luck than sober me.

frgig

Jul 7, 2019
If you already have a unicorn horn and centaur form all you have to do is have celess do the dirty with you to get aura of purity. On the other hand to get the aura of corruption all you have to do is be a unicorn morph that gets their corruption up to 100.

If you already have a unicorn horn and centaur form all you have to do is have celess do the dirty with you to get aura of purity. On the other hand to get the aura of corruption all you have to do is be a unicorn morph that gets their corruption up to 100.
Wait, do you mean the unicorn guard that gives you the Sanctuary shield and impregnates you, or Celess, your daughter/child? Please be patient with me, I haven't completed this quest before x3 .

frgig

Jul 7, 2019
Yeah the one who gives you the sheild make sure you already have a unicorn horn and body before you do it .

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
Well, trying to fix all the damn skin and colors and stuff is going to be a longer term project than I'd like if I can even manage it, and I can't seem to figure out how to even start trying to add the inventory of the warehouse and granary either. The Warehouse and Granary don't seem to work quite the same as the other containers. I ended up getting a bit busy around a month ago, so I haven't been able to work on it much since.

This is probably going to be the final CoCED: Xianxia program update for a while, barring any revelations or bugs or anyone telling me how to fix some of the things I don't seem to be able to fix. I'm continuing to fill out the perk list, but that's just an XML update. Technical difficulties and actual life things slowed down my progress there.

Things that don't work when changing them in the editor: Face, tail, lower body, any skin color, fur color, skin type, skin patterns. I really don't know what's going on with face, tail, and lower body. It reads them just fine, but changing them in the editor doesn't do it ingame. For now, the debug wand is the way to go for changing any of those parts, or changing those parts with TF items and then changing the rest in the editor. I have no idea why any of this is and would deeply appreciate any help with this.

If you happen to notice any key items or perks that are doubled when you get them, please let me know, and also let me know what the exact spelling/capitalization is. It's all case sensitive, so it's a common source of errors.

Patch Notes:
Removed the Skin Pattern form for now since they didn't even show current pattern applied. Skin patterns are sorta visible in adjectives, because they apparently override adjectives except for the orca and red panda effects. Changing them is unlikely to do anything.
Skin and Fur color do not change when you change them in the editor either. They are still here so you can see them and so I can hopefully eventually fix them.
Fixed Rear Body Type
Removed the Update button because it is no longer used
More location fixes, namely for dungeons that couldn't handle "found" values > 1 and for the Forest visit counter which was broken in CoCED normally
Filled out all perks relating to race, including ones you can purchase on level up and ones that rely on wings/fangs/taur status, etc.
Added more key items
Added more guns to Items
More flag updates, added some helpful information where I know it
Minor appearance additions
Extensive Status updates. Mess with these at your own risk if you don't know what they do! (I sure don't for some of them, but I am nothing if not thorough)
Removed depreciated statuses
Fully updated for new Xianxia version

Attachments

• CoCEdXianxiaUpdate.zip
    235.2 KB · Views: 488
Well, trying to fix all the damn skin and colors and stuff is going to be a longer term project than I'd like if I can even manage it, and I can't seem to figure out how to even start trying to add the inventory of the warehouse and granary either. The Warehouse and Granary don't seem to work quite the same as the other containers. I ended up getting a bit busy around a month ago, so I haven't been able to work on it much since.

This is probably going to be the final CoCED: Xianxia program update for a while, barring any revelations or bugs or anyone telling me how to fix some of the things I don't seem to be able to fix. I'm continuing to fill out the perk list, but that's just an XML update. Technical difficulties and actual life things slowed down my progress there.

Things that don't work when changing them in the editor: Face, tail, lower body, any skin color, fur color, skin type, skin patterns. I really don't know what's going on with face, tail, and lower body. It reads them just fine, but changing them in the editor doesn't do it ingame. For now, the debug wand is the way to go for changing any of those parts, or changing those parts with TF items and then changing the rest in the editor. I have no idea why any of this is and would deeply appreciate any help with this.
Even if it's the last update for a long time, it's still super appreciated. Thanks, yo =D .

Reactions: fyreyevele

GooGolPlex

Nov 14, 2018
Hey, I wanted to bring up something that's been happening on my goblin playthroughs. If I find gun parts out in the wild, but I don't go to Trix the next day it never becomes available and always says "Wait till the next day"

Also it's very inconsistent because some times it locks up at the Desert Eagle but other times it locks up at the M1Cer

KingButt

Feb 14, 2018
I'm having a problem with getting rid of the Yuki Onna TF. I got it by accident, and I was able to get rid of everything but the "cold" descriptor for skin. Tee editor doesn't work (neither COCEd nor minerva), the in-game lotions don't work. Is there any way to change this?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
I'm having a problem with getting rid of the Yuki Onna TF. I got it by accident, and I was able to get rid of everything but the "cold" descriptor for skin. Tee editor doesn't work (neither COCEd nor minerva), the in-game lotions don't work. Is there any way to change this?

the easiest way would likely be to use CoCEd to alter the descriptor directly, otherwise you would need to use an item that would change the descriptor from cold to something else, which means transform into something that takes up that particular slot, I THINK chitin does, but I am not 100% sure.

MachoPony

May 13, 2016
So i've had this issue with a few characters, at first i thought it was from using CoCed but its happened without even touching coced either.

Randomly i'll start to lose a small portion of HP while doing literally anything, in some cases it gets to the point where sleeping suddenly takes half my HP on waking up, and sometimes doesn't heal me at all. I was able to circumvent it with luna's meals but in my recent character its gotten too bad for even that, i'm not restoring any HP on sleep at all. and i'm Losing HP by resting.

Is this some kind of hidden debuff i wasnt aware of or smth?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
So i've had this issue with a few characters, at first i thought it was from using CoCed but its happened without even touching coced either.

Randomly i'll start to lose a small portion of HP while doing literally anything, in some cases it gets to the point where sleeping suddenly takes half my HP on waking up, and sometimes doesn't heal me at all. I was able to circumvent it with luna's meals but in my recent character its gotten too bad for even that, i'm not restoring any HP on sleep at all. and i'm Losing HP by resting.

Is this some kind of hidden debuff i wasnt aware of or smth?
Your internal chimera score is too high, giving you a regeneration penalty. Either turn on hunger, where it will increase your food needs, get the chimera perks or increase your regeneration.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
it shouldn't be the case... it might be that something is preventing you from exploring, for example maxed out lust. gimmie a moment and I will see if I can unlock it from NG

EDIT: just tried from NG on the newest version of the mod and He'Xin'Dao unlocked without issue. You might want to check if it's in the Places menu already, actually if you can't get it to show up.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
it shouldn't be the case... it might be that something is preventing you from exploring, for example maxed out lust. gimmie a moment and I will see if I can unlock it from NG

EDIT: just tried from NG on the newest version of the mod and He'Xin'Dao unlocked without issue. You might want to check if it's in the Places menu already, actually if you can't get it to show up.
No it's not in my Places tab and my lust isn't maxed out. I just get a blank screen whenever I try to do that option. Every other location works. I tried one of my other characters and it works fine so something with my main char must be conflicting with something after the save update.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
No it's not in my Places tab and my lust isn't maxed out. I just get a blank screen whenever I try to do that option. Every other location works. I tried one of my other characters and it works fine so something with my main char must be conflicting with something after the save update.
post a copy of the save for the mod dev because that's a bug the dev need's to how it happened and everyone else who could help you

Bliss

Jan 5, 2019
Please, how do i find Zenji? The wiki says I can find him the bog, but I've been searching and i haven't found him yet

Sum_Gai

Jul 20, 2020
OK, once again it is impossible to become a goblin. Height? 3'5". Skin color? Emerald. Gender? 100% Female. Ears, goblin; face, goblin fangs. Hair, pink.

Goblin Racial Score? ...ZERO.

WTF?!

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Sounds like you have Racial Paragon, in which case you choose your race from a dropdown menu rather than rely on racial score, keep in mind that you need the bodyparts for whatever race you pick to gain that races' perks.

Sum_Gai

Jul 20, 2020
Sounds like you have Racial Paragon, in which case you choose your race from a dropdown menu rather than rely on racial score, keep in mind that you need the bodyparts for whatever race you pick to gain that races' perks.
Nope, didn't take that perk.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
the fuck is that perk? because now i want it and I've not seen it yet so i have to ask requirement's?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
According to the ingame database it says the following about the perk:

Racial Paragon: You choose the 'Racial Paragon' perk, choosing to specialize into a specific race and increasing racial skill power by 50%.
Requires: Level 6, Job: Beast Warrior.

Also, your race choice isn't final so you can change on a whim. Though if you currently have goblin body parts and change into a dragon you won't get any breath attack perks to unlock without first also getting the dragon body parts that are required despite being a Dragon.