CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8n7 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Ormael, Apr 1, 2016.

1. SylcarenBloodmoon

SylcarenBloodmoon Active Member

Quoting myself here but the Twin Dart Pistols also just grey out the option to shoot them. Everything else seemed okay but those two prevented me from using them and became a waste of a perk point because of it.

Side bar: I finished that playthrough and decided to try a long game Female. Went short and strong for a dwarfish like character, and discovered a thing I hadn't noticed before. Became a Jiangshi... Is there a way to cure it like the game suggests or am I stuck as a sex zombie. (Ironically it works for what I was aiming for as a brawler / monk / body cultivator but I am still curious if it is curable.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shion

Shion Well-Known Member

It is, via Evageline if I recall correctly.

SylcarenBloodmoon likes this.
  3. SylcarenBloodmoon

SylcarenBloodmoon Active Member

Aye so it is. Need 5 vitality potions and 5 purity ones. Thanks for telling me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rita+Voldscythe

good lord lol trying to get gun parts orz

5. kingoflimes

kingoflimes New Member

So I did the Chi Chi battle after training and lost not realizing that this would lock her out of being a companion permanently and saved over after my loss to her. Is there a value in the save editor I can change that would undo the battle? There doesn't seem to be an in game way to get a second chance at recruiting her but if there already is I'd like to know since I couldn't find one

6. FakeWheat

FakeWheat Active Member

You losing is what starts you on the path of recruiting her, if you were win she'd die of injuries, so just let her train you until you fight once more then you can choose to recruit her.
    EDIT: Crap, didn't read your message correctly, you can disregard this, lol

7. FakeWheat

FakeWheat Active Member

Ok this should fix your issue, turn on Debug Mode (if you don't know where to do this, it's in settings under General) then return to camp and type 'debug' it should open the debug menu. From there you will click on Test Scene, it will bring up a list of things, look for chichiScene and click, next look for WonSecondFight and click it. By doing all of this it will give you the option to nurse Chi Chi and recruit her. Hope this helps!

8. kingoflimes

kingoflimes New Member

Thanks but I actually found another method which involved finding the flags in the swf file and then manually changing the flags in my save file with minerva. Meaning I probably wasted 50 minutes trying to figure out this brute force method lol. Thanks though. You can see it on the primordial void discord

9. Fleep

Fleep Well-Known Member

So what exactly is in this mod? I get that it makes huge combat changes and all, but does it add more sexual encounters, characters and stuff like that?

10. Arcane Howitzer

I think pretty much any question involving this mod that begins with, "Does it add..." could be answered with, "Yes."

The quality can be a bit hit-or-miss, especially with the more experimental aspects, but it is certainly not lacking in quantity.

FakeWheat and Fleep like this.
  11. Rita+Voldscythe

hmmm yeah ok it does very much seem all the duel guns are not working

12. Ultraderpyfish

Ultraderpyfish New Member

Is there an estimated release date for the next version, or somewhere that information could be found?

13. Eperitus

Eperitus New Member

In the Xianxia Discord as that's where testing is commented upon. Link to join in the first post.

14. Praydith

Praydith New Member

I have a very serious question, has anybody had problems getting the "Lizian Regeneration" perk? I have not figured out how to get it. I had a racial score of 9 or higher but if I spend any sort of time I got an alert of something along the line of "Perk gained( insert descriptor text of losing perk)", followed by " Perk lost( no text whatsoever). If anybody has advice I would appreciate it.

15. Eperitus

Eperitus New Member

I suggest you join the Xianxia Discord and ask about it there. Link to join in the first post.