CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So uh... how many rooms do I have to traverse for the chimera boss in the ebon labyrinth?
Bosses are random you never know which boss will spawn but a boss spawn about at each 50 floor. The chimera only spawn if you are on the quest.

As for Chi Chi look for the ruby ring. The priestess is the gargoyle back at the temple.

Spartacus98

Oct 27, 2020
How do I get the guns from tripxi that you have to find the parts for? I found the desert eagle parts and went back to her to make it, but it said I had to wait a day for Tripxi to make it.

I have waited several days and still no gun. Am I missing something?

FaeAura

Aug 15, 2020
Bosses are random you never know which boss will spawn but a boss spawn about at each 50 floor. The chimera only spawn if you are on the quest.

As for Chi Chi look for the ruby ring. The priestess is the gargoyle back at the temple.

Is this like a high level Journey To the East quest or.. where do I start it?

Oh also, just out of curiosity, what counts as racial perks for the Chimera Perks? I know I have the Apex, Alpha and Omega perks which mean I can't increase my chimera scores anymore, but I thought I'd ask.

Lazyrick

Nov 19, 2017
Is this like a high level Journey To the East quest or.. where do I start it?

Oh also, just out of curiosity, what counts as racial perks for the Chimera Perks? I know I have the Apex, Alpha and Omega perks which mean I can't increase my chimera scores anymore, but I thought I'd ask.
If you go to the perk database, any perk that requires a certain race (i.e. Draconic Lungs needing you to be the Dragon race) counts towards the chimera perks. even with the Apex perks, you can still get the perks by changing to the required race, getting the perks, and changing to another race.

Halozkiller

Oct 23, 2020

So, I've completely repaired the altar and statue of Marae + the benches in the temple. I've also bought and tried talking to Chi Chi while I had in my inventory The Ring of Fire Protection, the Power Ring (M) or the Power Ring (R), but it still says that I'm missing something for the big leap. Have I missed something?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm alive (still or maybe suprising yet). Life been bad if anyone want to ask. But all of you want only one thing from me... or maybe two. It not perfect one but it was too long without anything new or even fixes to some long term issues. So next one shouldn;t take another six+ months.

Reactions: FakeWheat and frgig

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Something is broken in the new version, when I try to sleep the time doesn't reset, the hour just keeps going up past 24 and the game softlocks.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I believe this to be the infamous heat/rut bug that only happens if player is a hermaprodite salamander or hellcat. It was fixed in my GIT Pull request but orm skipped on it so well have to wait for orm to properly grab on my GIT Pull request for herm mander and hellcat to be playable again.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Go look the oddity shop in Tel'Adre you will find plenty of item you may have missed. All the more since this shop will eventually become a roulette (Yep Kaiba buying mostly from gullible adventurers or the pawn shop means his gear is outright random).

MeIsntVeryCreative

Nov 19, 2016
Actually I wanted to bring up some issues here and there, specifically about kitsune TF.

It is pretty hilarious that even with 20000 gems worth of investment on Star Sphere (which is an issue by its own merit), basically behind a paywall of level 42 and full kitsune gear, the normal white/black/grey spell still pretty much outperformed Foxfire in both mana cost and efficiency, even the stats boost from kitsune even nine-tails are still far too low to justify its build-up.

Edit: Later I found out that the result is based on Corrupted Foxfire vs Corrupted Marae, which has a damage penalty vs the corrupted after the 2nd playthrough which I go for enlightened path. Further testing with elves TF starter on highest difficulty.

Also that Jiangshi despite its double unarmed damage multiplier, it actually best suited to be a mage build even outperforming kitsune stats. (Also few only TF option that made mage build starter feasible under highest difficulty)

Edit: It seems that despite you can ramp up Jiangshi int stat indefinitely it seems, it doesn't felt like the incremental value is scaled with the NG+ racial stats multiplier

Kinda sad that how literally chinese zombie are infinitely smarter than a nine-tail kitsune.

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Actually I wanted to bring up some issues here and there, specifically about kitsune TF.

It is pretty hilarious that even with 20000 gems worth of investment on Star Sphere (which is an issue by its own merit), basically behind a paywall of level 42 and full kitsune gear, the normal white/black/grey spell still pretty much outperformed Foxfire in both mana cost and efficiency, even the stats boost from kitsune even nine-tails are still far too low to justify its build-up.

Also that Jiangshi despite its double unarmed damage multiplier, it actually best suited to be a mage build even outperforming kitsune stats. (Also the only TF option that made mage build starter feasible under highest difficulty)

Kinda sad that how literally chinese zombie are infinitely smarter than a nine-tail kitsune.
The Star Sphere will give you only a minor boost. Getting your spellpower and soulforce multipliers higher has a much greater influence. Wearing the Kitsune Outfit will also give you a small boost.

MeIsntVeryCreative

Nov 19, 2016
Getting your spellpower and soulforce multipliers higher has a much greater influence.
I already got myself as much spellpower/soulforce related perks as I could. And yes the normal spell still pretty much outperforming Foxfire. I was expecting Foxfire to be atleast at the same performance as the grey spell if not more given what it tooks to access nine-tails.

PS: Retracted. See comment above.

The Star Sphere will give you only a minor boost.
That's exactly why I am pointing out it being an issue, 20000 gems? Really give me a break.

Last edited:

Vulpiny

Nov 3, 2020
is there any way to transfer a save from the mobile version to the pc version ?
because i wanted to play on pc but i don't want do lose my ng+12

Been having some issues with both the Scylla Ink Glands and Lizan Regeneration perks. Scylla Ink Glands just won't show up and Lizan Regeneration will, but immediately nukes itself. I've tried multiple times now and I'm starting to feel like an idiot xD .

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
is there any way to transfer a save from the mobile version to the pc version ?
because i wanted to play on pc but i don't want do lose my ng+12
You should be able to turn your character data into a file, by clicking on data and then save to file while on your chosen slot, that you then can send to your pc via bluetooth or sd card, etc.

Been having some issues with both the Scylla Ink Glands and Lizan Regeneration perks. Scylla Ink Glands just won't show up and Lizan Regeneration will, but immediately nukes itself. I've tried multiple times now and I'm starting to feel like an idiot xD .
I can only answer the issue with lizan regen, I believe it was fixed in the latest version but I haven't tested it out yet. https://github.com/Ormael7/Corruption-of-Champions/releases/tag/0.8.43

I can only answer the issue with lizan regen, I believe it was fixed in the latest version but I haven't tested it out yet. https://github.com/Ormael7/Corruption-of-Champions/releases/tag/0.8.43
No worries, I'll begin testing immediately! Thanks, yo.

Edit: Yes, the bug has indeed been fixed. Instead of being granted the perk and then immediately losing it some six-or-seven times in a row every time I sleep, I now just get one update saying that it's been granted. Bam! Once again, thank you very much for the help =D .

I'm going to try for the Scylla Ink Spray attack and Ink Glands perk next and see what happens.

Last edited:

Halozkiller

Oct 23, 2020
So, I've completely repaired the altar and statue of Marae + the benches in the temple. I've also bought and tried talking to Chi Chi while I had in my inventory The Ring of Fire Protection, the Power Ring (M) or the Power Ring (R), but it still says that I'm missing something for the big leap. Have I missed something?

Sorry to bother you again guys, but any advice about this problem?

kranua

Aug 30, 2016
found a softlock: If you get turned Jiangshi and then lose to the Raiju you are stuck with maxed lust because the Raiju TF cannot happen
Also, on the Git the most recent version is 8o2 but the one listed here is 8n7.
Which one is more recent?

Okami

Jan 17, 2016
found a softlock: If you get turned Jiangshi and then lose to the Raiju you are stuck with maxed lust because the Raiju TF cannot happen
Also, on the Git the most recent version is 8o2 but the one listed here is 8n7.
Which one is more recent?
The newest version can be found here.
https://github.com/Ormael7/Corruption-of-Champions/releases/tag/0.8.43
I don't know if it's been ported to mobile yet but its out for pc so.
Also the Raiju tf from the lust Electricity isnt guaranteed from my experience. It does have a timer affix like bring in a rut or in heat though so you have to wait it out.

Last edited:
Alright, unrelated to my earlier issues, but I've tried a great deal of insectoid and arachnoid TF items and I still can't find the right one to gain the Mantis-Like Agility perm perks. I have the first level of the perk series (and I guess I'm only assuming there's three, I dunno xD) and I have absolutely no idea what item I even used at the time that even allowed me to acquire it on my level-up. I may or may not have been drinking at the time.

Okami

Jan 17, 2016
Alright, unrelated to my earlier issues, but I've tried a great deal of insectoid and arachnoid TF items and I still can't find the right one to gain the Mantis-Like Agility perm perks. I have the first level of the perk series (and I guess I'm only assuming there's three, I dunno xD) and I have absolutely no idea what item I even used at the time that even allowed me to acquire it on my level-up. I may or may not have been drinking at the time.
The TF item you're looking for is Blade of Grass, which can be bought at the TF market in the Xianxia mod only city. (Can't remember the name off the top of my head.) It transforms the pc into a Mantis. Though other insectoid tfs allow you to get the first perk in the line you need to be a mantis to go further.

The TF item you're looking for is Blade of Grass, which can be bought at the TF market in the Xianxia mod only city. (Can't remember the name off the top of my head.) It transforms the pc into a Mantis. Though other insectoid tfs allow you to get the first perk in the line you need to be a mantis to go further.
Ah, that explains how I was able to get the first perk by accident then. And yeah, the shop in He'Xin'Dao has a super long name with 6 or 7 different stalls, but I know the one you're talking about. It's the same place where I found the Black Ink (still trying to get those perks too, but still coming up with nothing xD).

Thanks for the help, yo!

Halozkiller

Oct 23, 2020
So... I've made some progress: now it says I only need the ring. Problem is, I think I've already tried talking to Chi Chi with every available ring in my inventory at least once so, once again, I'm not exactly sure what I'm missing

Vulpiny

Nov 3, 2020
You should be able to turn your character data into a file, by clicking on data and then save to file while on your chosen slot, that you then can send to your pc via bluetooth or sd card, etc.

i did try that but for some reason the mobile and deskop versions don't work when you try to pass from a media to another

i asked because i thought that i have missed something but it seems it just does not work