CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
You first need to have the gods released. One of them is in a Halloween event, the other is by becoming Fenrir and the last one is by doing our favourites Police Chiefs questline.

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
You first need to have the gods released. One of them is in a Halloween event, the other is by becoming Fenrir and the last one is by doing our favourites Police Chiefs questline.

Errr. I've found Fera twice, but still can't do here altar

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Then what would be the best perks for a spellcaster?

Perks like Mage, Archmage, Grey Mage, those types are good for basic increases. I'd also suggest traditional spellcasting, as it boosts your spell damage when using a staff and tome, never mind the boosts the staves and tome already give you to spellcasting.

My build tends to start out going full dragon, including the 3 draconic lung perks to get as many points out of that, and then trying to balance out kitsune transformations to eke out the most int/wis boosts, while still retaining some str/tou to keep my HP high. Since Kitsunes and Dragons get boosts to speed, you can also use perks like Cheetah, which gives you a bonus to your HP based on how many points of speed you have.

Fortress of Intellect is also a must get, as it converts your str bonus from using Might to an int bonus, boosting spellcasting and mana pool for the duration of the spell. Set Might on autocast, get some enchanting perks, and sweep for days. Also get the conjuror perks that boost your int/wis at a cost to your str/tou. By finding the 3 colored, 5 colored, and 7 colored pearls and using them, you can gain the int/wis bonuses without losing out on str/tou

spartanalex

Feb 21, 2019
Hey i just finished the regular Tiger Stalking the dragon side quest and now I'm wondering how to do the Tiger Stalking the Dragon bonus stage

Tahki

Nov 8, 2015
I'm sorry if my issue has been brought up before in this thread I can't find it if it has. I have an issue of pretty much everything turning into half-bunny morph even if other racial scores outweigh the bunny score Some times by a very large amount I've had this issue since ver 0.8m2 and IT affects 0.8m3 as well.

half bunny problem.png

half bunny problem part 2.png

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
I actually found a way to open the debug menu on mobile, it requires an app tho. If you want I could show you how :p

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
https://imgur.com/a/nsUFzhw (use this link to follow the steps.)

1. You'll need to download and install Bumper. (Make sure you download v0.8)
https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...y-keyboard-t3303919/post65803950#post65803950

2. When it's finished installing go to your settings and locate Language & input.

3. Tap on it then tap On-screen keyboard.

4. Turn on Bumper. (if you get a message asking you to restart your device ignore it, if you don't get this message then dont worry. )

5. Press your back button and tap on Current keyboard, and tap Bumper.

PSA: Turning on Bumper will force your device into landscape mode, I recommend you open CoC fisrt then turn on Bumper. Enjoy.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
Where can I find the magic coral pearl necklace? Cause it not in the store. Nevermind I got it. I got it on me but it not let me go to the Deep Sea.

Last edited:

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
so what do we have to do first to avoid a bug corrupt kitsune then enlightened or the other way around or was that fixed