CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
^if you mean the fact that the char has an appearance thats a feature of Xianxia. You need to enable it. its called: "char viewer" found in the interface-settings.

@SHAME
Oh that. Alicorn/nightmare and unicorn/bicorn are 2 different race stats. You probably do not have those leathery wings to count as a nightmare.
Look at the very bottom of the races. Unicorn/bicorn is there with a higher stat then nightmare is.
And they overwrite each other. The second you get those leathery wings you most likely will be zero in unicorn/bicorn and all points will go to alicorn/nightmare.

The horn transformation might be a bit misleading but that just is for the horn and its magic nothing else.

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
^if you mean the fact that the char has an appearance thats a feature of Xianxia. You need to enable it. its called: "char viewer" found in the interface-settings.

@SHAME
Oh that. Alicorn/nightmare and unicorn/bicorn are 2 different race stats. You probably do not have those leathery wings to count as a nightmare.
Look at the very bottom of the races. Unicorn/bicorn is there with a higher stat then nightmare is.
And they overwrite each other. The second you get those leathery wings you most likely will be zero in unicorn/bicorn and all points will go to alicorn/nightmare.

The horn transformation might be a bit misleading but that just is for the horn and its magic nothing else.

I am and have been aware of the unicorn/bicorn stat. My dilemma is that I should theoretically meet all the requirements for the Nightmare race (having what I assume to be all the proper parts, as well as doing the unicorn quest in the forest), yet according to the game, I do not. This is shown in that surprisingly small gif (cropping is easier said than done). The stat refuses to change in the slightest. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is by chance there a step by step guide? Has anyone else actually managed to get that stat to increase? I urge others to attempt this and hope that at the very least find out what's gone wrong.

Unrelated, is there by chance an updated version of the Xianxia save editor?

supremo261

Nov 23, 2018
How can i bring ceani to camp? i have 100% affection with her, a fishery and izma working at it and i stil can't invite her.

Deathdovakin

Jan 30, 2019
Is my character viewer supposed to look like this on mobile?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-46-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-46-33.png
    337 KB · Views: 38

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Not sure if its been reported, but Flurry of Blows doesn't give any additional attacks. If you select quadra or penta then it just does single hits.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
You can get shield and Celess but you have to get pregnant from the unicorn as a virgin or after beating the bicorn. It is actually possible to get the Dark enchantment from Xuviel but that aside holy enchantment is locked to Celess. Holy enchantment might be possible from VERY later in game source as an alternative to giving birth to Celess. Still this is a transformation game so TFing to female or taking a gender bender scene should actually be an in game formality.

So the demon lord mod is out now?

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
So I'm trying to figure out who is Aiko, and were they are as well so does anyone willing to tell me just that?

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Also, what happens if you successfully get the key to the spirit and the knight in time?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it.

Last edited:

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Its a christmas scene. So you need to set your PC clock to christmas to see it. Or do "eternal holiday". :D

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
No matter which you pick, magic, rogue skills and so on. As long as you got high enough exp, you are basically invincible. Level up to around... Level 15-20, make sure you got skills that can consistently take down groups with high HP. Then go to he'xin'dao. Do arena pick group and always fight the highest level. If you do have a way to restore HP, take less damage and so on, do challenge and level 51 golems. For your first play, just keep on killing the group until you got around 500k exp saved up. Guaranteed to get you over level 100. In the NG+, try to get a mill. I always do this before I try anything else, just so no one in combat can best me, because I avoid bad ends like the plague XD

Jun 24, 2019
KY
No matter which you pick, magic, rogue skills and so on. As long as you got high enough exp, you are basically invincible. Level up to around... Level 15-20, make sure you got skills that can consistently take down groups with high HP. Then go to he'xin'dao. Do arena pick group and always fight the highest level. If you do have a way to restore HP, take less damage and so on, do challenge and level 51 golems. For your first play, just keep on killing the group until you got around 500k exp saved up. Guaranteed to get you over level 100. In the NG+, try to get a mill. I always do this before I try anything else, just so no one in combat can best me, because I avoid bad ends like the plague XD

lol ok that is really silly xD

also man i wish the requirements for race abilities wasn't so high want my raiju,dragon oni combo Feelsbadman

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
if you get yourself a lance and drider/centaur body you can VERY easily break all damage caps by getting joust.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
lol ok that is really silly xD

also man i wish the requirements for race abilities wasn't so high want my raiju,dragon oni combo Feelsbadman
With my magic build. I essentially one-shot anyone and everything. I actively avoid having my character getting fucked and losing XD
If being an invincible God isn't to your tastes... Having that high a level ensures a lot of points to spend on upgrading stuff in NG+ at least ^^