CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
While I'm here, would anyone happen to have the XML file for CoCEd? I'm sure there's one floating around somewhere.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On stats page under combat subpage there is HP regen values (that for one hint on knowing if PC losing hp due to some mutations) and second is checking Racial scores to see if in line INTERNAL CHIMERICAL DISPOSITION first score put in () is above 0. It can be also below 0 when PC took chimera body perk(s) and not yet get new mutation that would rise it up to 0. If it below 0 it not mean PC get bonus positive HP regen it jsut mean it not getting negative HP regen. Chimera Body perks negating negative HP regen and giving sometimes stat boosts so to get regeneration effect it's need to pick other perks like Regeneration perk(s) or lizan perks.

Creslin

Nov 28, 2018
Was there ever a google doc created for Cai'Lin the gorgon? I ask because I've seen her mentioned in the the forums but I haven't seen anything in the source code about her yet, unlike Samirah who is mostly in the source code.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
One more small bug in the black magic spell casting code
Code:
if (backfire < 15) backfire = 15;
else if (backfire < 5 && player.hasPerk(PerkLib.FocusedMind)) backfire = 5;
The second line can never fire since backfire <5 < 15.
Code:
if ( player.hasPerk(PerkLib.FocusedMind))
{ 
if (backfire < 5) backfire = 5;
}
else if (backfire < 15) backfire = 15

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
It doesn't get any special attacks aside from the common wolf bite that you get from the wolf facetype.
Aside from the stat changes from the moon cycle. They make pretty good claw attackers I guess, with their massive strength boost.
I really wish there was a way to get around the 20 corruption requirement, even if it would cost a perk.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
It doesn't get any special attacks aside from the common wolf bite that you get from the wolf facetype.
Aside from the stat changes from the moon cycle. They make pretty good claw attackers I guess, with their massive strength boost.
I really wish there was a way to get around the 20 corruption requirement, even if it would cost a perk.

Werewolves also get a physical special called Rend iirc that allows you to grapple an enemy and hit them for lots of damage over several turns.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Yes because they qualify for pounce like a normal wolf.
Crinos shape is fun, but is it intended that the current HP values aren't adjusted like with Might? Using it actually injures me more than the monsters...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hah you sure tirelessly hunt all bugs Shion ^^

Spike - orc tf is i think finished beside some qc-ing texts for it so yourt dream of amazons is bit closer now after new public ver come out.

Crinos Shape not rising HP proportional current HP like Minght? That what you meant Shion?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Exactly. Might preserves you HP percentage. But Crinos Shape only increases your max HP. At combat end your HP are set to their proportional HP again. So if you return you're pretty heavily wounded.
Aside from the fact that having those HP would be really helpful in a fight...
So say I start the fight at full health with 300/300HP, wolf out and have 300/450. Then when the battle is over, my HP are adjusted to 2/3 of my may HP. So I'm at 200/300HP. It's not a dealbreaker. But it's not much fun either.

The Werewolf + Monk + Feral Warrior build is really fun and powerful though. Having the moon cycle feels really flavourful.

Oh, it's just things I noticed while trying to understand how the game works.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok. Not any time consuming change so next public version will include Crinos Shape change to act like Might. And that Focused Mind backfire chances are fixed.

And werwolf is mostly about moon cycle stats changes compared to just winter wolf/fenrir race. Theme of werebeasts would be expanded in future to include some other were races beside wolfs.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Thank you very much.
Looking trough the enemy code I'm afraid there is an actual time consuming problem. None of the lust attacks are standardized and in turn nearly none of them actually use lust resistance at all. Also they are nearly all going of libido instead of sensitivity?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
The Icepicks you can buy from the GlacialRift shop are dual small. I don't think there are any other dual small weapon in the game right now.

Apr 11, 2018
Glad I could help, have fun with your sneak attacks!
I'm loving this D&D feel in the game. Helps a lot with the replayability with all the classes and possibilities!

Another doubt, though: I'm stuck with Chi Chi 80% affection. I did something wrong or will be implemented yet?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
It should be 90 if you learned everything from her, wonder if something went wrong. But there is no way to increase her affection besides when you learn the two perks from her. So don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong. The check is for over 60 only.

Apr 11, 2018
It should be 90 if you learned everything from her, wonder if something went wrong. But there is no way to increase her affection besides when you learn the two perks from her. So don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong. The check is for over 60 only.
I think i did, but i'll check! Thanks for the reply!

Apr 11, 2018
I've searched here and didn't find the answer, so: how can we summon the elemental? I've saw the Arcane Circle, but can't click on it.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
You need to have the job, then you need to build the arcane circle, then you can click on the winion button and there click on summon

PML845

May 4, 2017
I'm having trouble with the Gargoyle TF. I completed the Den of Desires dungeon, but I didn't get the research notes item. It's a little embarrassing, but I played on easy and lost to the boss. I ignored the bad end and the boss disappeared, but I didn't receive the key item for the TF. Is it just blocked off from my save file now?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To get research notes it's req. to beat Omnibus so if she disapeared you...well need to try check if you got a bit earlier save where she was still there.

Not much to meantion on progress since it's well hard to tell all smaller changes. But in a few days i will be fully sure there will be no more missing button below Explore button in explore menu (foreshadowed full of group enemeis area) and PC finaly will also get chance to dive into mareth ground to system of caves to meet some new enemies likie... cave wyrms, dark slimes or displacer beasts. Plus some old friends (dark Elfs) that are more annoying than they were on surface. That would also mean moving main Ebonbloom famring spot toward Caves.

Glacial Rift and Vulcanic Crag would be also affected by adding Caves (mostly by making them bit higher lvl areas than they are now.