CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When PC find Lumi she can enhance Bat TF to Vampire TF.

If i not meantioned then Pig/Boar Tf get bit of...revamp and it's now interesting (along with silly ver of their racial special - Body Slam). Dervish/Rogue paths gets perk to make use of high speed when multiattacking (speed based melee builds getting attentiopn - weird, right?). Then there is some change to Blademaster/Tactician perks effects. Plus some fixes from bug reported few posts above.

Also.... everyone belowed/hatred unicorn/bicorn PC daughter is in tests before her comeback.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
That sounds interesting. I haven't had the chance to meet her, wonder in which camp I'll end up in

Found another small bug in combat.WeaponStatusProcs.
Code:
//20% Stun chance
    if (player.isFistOrFistWeapon() && player.weapon != weapons.KARMTOU && player.hasPerk(PerkLib.MightyFist)) stunChance += 20;
    //25% Stun chance
if (player.weapon != weapons.KARMTOU && player.hasPerk(PerkLib.MightyFist)) stunChance += 25;
The last line should be:
Code:
if (player.weapon == weapons.KARMTOU && player.hasPerk(PerkLib.MightyFist)) stunChance += 25;

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
This screen pops up when I try to explore. Anyone know how to fix this?

kHYUk8S.png

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
I've realized how awesome being a vampire is recently.
Drink a few imps, and become powerful.
Gain a couple levels, and become even more powerful.
Stick with it up to get the final form perks and you get 450 to multiple stats for drinking people.

That, and magic.
Hadn't messed around with it any before, but goodness magic does bonkers damage.

However, I think something may be up with items that are supposed to remove a row of breasts.
Accidentally said yes to someone or used an item at some point, and the stuff that I usually think of removing an extra row, which is to say special bee honey and the gossamer, isn't doing.
I accept that bad luck may be the reason, though.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Sorry, I couldn't find anything in the code that would explain that. Could you play normally before it happened or is this maybe a save from an older version?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
You can't enter the deap sea yet and Ayana is the kitsune shrine maiden from the Deep Forest. If you become a Nine Tailed Kitsune she can even join you as your adjudant. Though she doesn't have much content. The items she has on sale for Kitsune are really nice though.

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, I couldn't find anything in the code that would explain that. Could you play normally before it happened or is this maybe a save from an older version?

Yes, it was a save from an older version. In any case, I created a new save game since and have made up for what I lost already.

I appreciate you trying to help, though. Much obliged.

sadfox09

Jan 8, 2019
You can't enter the deap sea yet and Ayana is the kitsune shrine maiden from the Deep Forest. If you become a Nine Tailed Kitsune she can even join you as your adjudant. Though she doesn't have much content. The items she has on sale for Kitsune are really nice though.
Thank you

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
I have a few of questions regarding the mod.

1. Is the stone building guide currently worthless? Because I haven't seen an option to use it.
2. Is there anyway to carry over perks/stats/level when doing NG+ like in Revamp? It can be a bit tiring to have to go through it all again.
3. Is there no way to get the master gloves and the scroll if you romance Chi Chi? I thought you'd be able to get it from her but no luck.

Edit: Make that 3 questions.

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
1. It's only use right now is being decorative in your bookcase
2. Ascension is in this mod as well and greatly expanded too
3. I don't think there is a way. You can get all the tomes she is going to teach you, but not the gloves

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
1. It's only use right now is being decorative in your bookcase
2. Ascension is in this mod as well and greatly expanded too
3. I don't think there is a way. You can get all the tomes she is going to teach you, but not the gloves

1. Yeah, I figured. I hope it's expanded upon in the future.
2. It is, but as far as I can tell the only thing that's brought over in NG+ is Ascension perks and Past life perks along with your name. Your level, stats and perks are not brought over like they are in revamp.
3. There's one scroll I can't remember the name of that she only drops when she dies.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
No you only get the gloves if you kill her. You also get the gloves if you leave instead of nursing her after the final fight. There is no scroll as far as I can see.
Yes, I'm sorry. There are perks to give you more perk and stat points but that's all

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fixed that gloves stun chance bug. For Chi Chi some things like getting gloves and still leaving her alive is behind having wedding with her. For scroll for soulskill i not sure (req. me checking back at chi chi gdoc). Stone Building Guide is for future when PC start use if to consturct mainly/only stone based structures (like larger stone dam or homes).

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
What is the recomended save editor for this version, if you don't mind me asking?

If you go to the CoC-Xianxia wiki which can be found here:
http://cocxianxia.wikia.com/wiki/CoC-Xianxia_Wiki
[/SPOILER}

You can see to the right of the main page it says: 'CoCX (CoC Save Editor)'. Download that. That's what I use since I don't know how to use the cheat menu (not the debug thing), although it is worth mentioning that I believe it to be outdated. If you go into perks and scroll to the bottom there's a lot of 'unknown' perks. Also, the save editor doesn't allow you to edit wisdom for whatever reason.

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
I found out what the scroll you get from killing Chi Chi is called. 'Soul Blast Soulskill', and as far as I can tell, there's no other way to get it. If you save in a different slot after killing her and getting it, the items show up in the 'unknown' category of the save editor. If you try to 'hack' in the items into a save where she's alive, she disappears from the 'lovers' menu. So guess you just have to choose.

If anyone's interested, the item showed up as SOBLMAN or something along those lines.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
What image pack would you guys suggest I use with this? Like, what's the most recently updated one?

the person who did the whole image packs did it most of time for the Revamp Version, despite a lot of it working fine on Xianxia too
but now that Revamp is on hold/ Hiatus / Frozen
idk if there will be newer image packs
i was using the image pack version 9 together with another one last time(i simply copied one into another to add more images and renamed some files)

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/custom-image-pack-collection-version-9.10936/

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
Why is it that after a while, I start to randomly lose health as time passes? I don't have hunger enabled, and the stats menu doesn't reveal anything that might be the cause.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Probably because you have to many different mutations. The Chimera-perks are nessesary to decrese that HP-loss and maybe even gain regeneration.

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
Probably because you have to many different mutations. The Chimera-perks are nessesary to decrese that HP-loss and maybe even gain regeneration.
Ah, I see. Would have been nice to have some sort of primer on this sort of stuff, had to waste so many gems on heal pills.