CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It look promising so far.

Yeah there would be at least one or two more sub-types of cat races waiting to be added. Cheetah was one of those i thought to add.

Something else: Would you all still prefer Adventure Guild quests giving for first time completing their quests some perk or some other reward like some manual to unlock new special/soulskill or maybe some item?

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
Perhaps for the other cat subtypes, there could be multiple types with the same bonuses. In particular, for example...
Strong big cats: Lion, tigers, liger (+70 strength; +30 speed; +40 lib)
Fast big cats: Jaguar, leopard (+20 strength; +80 speed; +40 lib)

As for Adventure Guild quest rewards, I'd suggest that 1: it'd be a choice, so you can choose something that fits your build and 2: either items or abilities. I'd say you'd be able to either exchange what you gained or that further quests allow you to either take what you didn't take for hybrid builds or take something more specialized in the path you first choose for focused builds.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That a quite few subtypes of cats. I not sure if all ot them could be put as races recognized by game. And speaking of cats we still got 2 subtypes that are under cat races that would maybe in this year still show up: nekomanta and displacer races.

For rewards suggestions.... it's good one about choosing item that fit PC build. I haven't thought as much in this dirtection merely stopping on just one predefined item for finishing quest. But there are also plans for some of less repeatable quests to have some choices on reward. To take first from the bunch examples there would be not repeatable quest involving catching alive feral imps. And after ending it PC would face choice of one from at least 2 diff rewards. Preferable with the best one reward not been obviously hinted as the best one. Maybe even some ppl wouldn't feel that for them that 'best' reward is the best one.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
It's nekomata btw. Notice the n that's removed. Unless it truly is nekomanta. I have never ever heard of a cat-manta hybrid before....

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
Aaah, I thought nekomata was already considered in the game (it *does* have a score) even if inaccessible. And I wasn't thinking of Displacer anymore. Well... I do hope there's at least one "big cat" TF, because panthera-type morphs are awesome

And Ravie... you aren't the first to point that out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It is typo i corected now so would be nekomata.

You mean option like worms toggle for vampire and alicorn npc's?

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
Well... honestly I think the problems with Diana (or at least the ones I see with her, I don't know if that's the big problems kinkshamer has) are:
1. Most of her text feel placeholder-y. She feels more like a random fight than an NPC when you encounter her.
2. She seemingly never remembers that you let go the occasion to rape her time and time again until you do it 18 or 19 times
3. She's whinyyyyyyyy. And doesn't show any other facet to her personality until being a follower.
4. Her becoming an unicorn, then an alicorn, feels like it comes out of nowhere, especially if considering the Celess content, which makes a big deal out of unicorns and bicorns, and even more so out of alicorns and nightmares. If you could see: a scene explicating her wish and where it came from, as well as a scene for both transformations, that'd be really interesting. And you probably should have to actively help her to pursue that wish rather than just fight her repeatedly; you might even have the option to corrupt her into nightmare-hood (although such an option might already be present, but I didn't try as of now)

Yes, I'm aware that these points are similar but I felt the need to differentiate them. Sue me.

And uh... sorry if I sound angry or something. That's not my goal ^^;

Reactions: kinkshamer

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
It seems like there's a bug concerning spider eyes, I get a metamorph unlock message for obtaining 4 spider eyes and 6 spider eyes but only the 6 spider eyes are available on the metamorph menu. Also, does the game track what sort of body you started out with? If so, morphing back into your original body seems like it should be an option.

GooGolPlex

Nov 14, 2018
Imagine you're me Sir Jager Cazador big game hunter extraordinaire who has just so happened to have purchased an Ivory Inlaid Arabesque from from his local merchant. Having just discovered the vile swamplands, as I'm wading through two feet of muck I'm accosted by the local fauna! A Corrupted Drider! An epic struggle for survival and the right to breed ensues! Unfortunately for me, I did not know that the Arabesque didn't come with extra bullets! You can probably guess what happened, I am writing from my camp with a new brood of drider eggs up my poop chute! Very very very uncomfortable! I would like a full refund for all 1400 of my gems that were wasted!

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Well... honestly I think the problems with Diana (or at least the ones I see with her, I don't know if that's the big problems kinkshamer has) are:

Yeah you summed up a lot of the issues, but let's not just forget the simple fact that regardless of how nice a character is, it should be possible to indefinitely turn them down simply because they shouldn't be forced upon the player
If I'm playing a female character I don't want to have to bother removing my character's dick again because I was forced to accept Diana into the camp just so I could stop encountering her
Or in regards to roleplaying: if I want to play some sort of monogamous character, then why would I have multiple 'lovers' in my camp? There are various reasons to give the player the option to permanently opt out of accepting Diana or what werewolf maid (Luna?) while it takes very, very little work to implement such options into the game

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
It is typo i corected now so would be nekomata.

You mean option like worms toggle for vampire and alicorn npc's?

Yes a toggle option would work fine, but then you'd have to add options in the menu to toggle them back so I don't know if that's an ideal implementation for you

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
1. Most of her text feel placeholder-y. She feels more like a random fight than an NPC when you encounter her.
2. She seemingly never remembers that you let go the occasion to rape her time and time again until you do it 18 or 19 times
3. She's whinyyyyyyyy. And doesn't show any other facet to her personality until being a follower.
4. Her becoming an unicorn, then an alicorn, feels like it comes out of nowhere, especially if considering the Celess content, which makes a big deal out of unicorns and bicorns, and even more so out of alicorns and nightmares. If you could see: a scene explicating her wish and where it came from, as well as a scene for both transformations, that'd be really interesting. And you probably should have to actively help her to pursue that wish rather than just fight her repeatedly; you might even have the option to corrupt her into nightmare-hood (although such an option might already be present, but I didn't try as of now)

Yes, I'm aware that these points are similar but I felt the need to differentiate them. Sue me.

And uh... sorry if I sound angry or something. That's not my goal ^^;
Yeah, I agree. When I was trying to recruit her my main thoughts were that it was super grindy and that there was literally no reason for us to be fighting. With a character like Kiha it made sense, after every battle you attempted to talk her down and convince her you were on the same side, with Diana there's nothing. Also you didn't have to fight Kiha 20 times to make any sort of progress, which is WAY too many.

Last edited:

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
You can still open .swf files with chrome.

You just have to enable the 'extensions-on-chrome-urls' option.

chrome://flags/#extensions-on-chrome-urls

You'll get an annoying popup every time you open the browser, saying 'You are using an unsupported command-line flag: --extentions-on-chrome-urls. Stability and security will suffer',
but chrome will function the same as it did pre-update

didnt work

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
didnt work

I was having similar trouble and I was having trouble finding a swf player until I came onto this page: https://blog.bannersnack.com/download-swf-player/
"However, Adobe has indeed such a SWF player, but, for our confusion (I had to ask my workmates from the flash department where can I find it), it is rather hard to find. It’s called Adobe Flash Player Projector Content Debugger (oh…) or Adobe Standalone Flash Player."

Googling "adobe flash projector" comes up with this page: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
Don't click whatever download looking links at the top. Instead scroll past the box with a stop sign telling you the downloads are for "flash developers only" and click on the link that says "Download the Flash Player projector" under your operating system. In the case of windows it gives me "flashplayer_31_sa.exe" which doesn't need to install and can be run anywhere even though I don't have flash installed for any browsers.

Anyways, I came here to ask if there is some sort of wiki or similar for this mod. I forget what I was going to look up specifically, though.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Anyways, I came here to ask if there is some sort of wiki or similar for this mod. I forget what I was going to look up specifically, though.

I'm fairly certain there isn't any well-maintained wiki for the mod.

If you know how to read code, i'd recommend looking at the github for answers.
Otherwise, feel free to ask here in the forums. People are usually pretty quick to answer.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is noone maintaining wiki for mod so either here or on mod discord would ppl help you get answer for any question you have.

Samirah... maybe in this year.

A good and solid points about Diana and all seems logical to be put into sme x-pack for her to make her feel less out of nowhere. Yes that changes between races is concept that is for now only seen on Diana. An idea to allow some races evolve into new species in this case it's chain of horse-morph > unicorn/bicorn > alicorn/nightmare. For toggle it would be probably sooner than rest of changes for her as it would come with toggle for few other npc's that people showed interest to have choice to meet those npc's or not.

Irongrim

Nov 19, 2018
Hi I hope I'm doing this right but I wanted to suggest a new character and camp/player feature ok so I was playing your mod and it's awesome I stoped for awhile to do something and started playing a rpgm game called nexnolian nights(probably spelled that wrong) but it got me thinking it has a rainbow colored tentacle creature in it called ruu and he's an ally but if you go a certain route you can end up playing as him and build and tentacle army with your female companions it gave me the idea that it would be an awesome addition to this you ally this creature bring him back to your camp and breed an army to protect you either being a female and doing it your self or convincing your other female ally to help

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Addendum to Irongrim for those interested - it's Noxian Nights, a league of legends parody game. Not adding any links right now as looking it up is simple enough.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A male tentacle beast to breed army of tentacle beasts using PC (if female/herm) or/and any female/herm camp member?

I'm sure it sound interesting to bring one of those t.beasts we beat all the time... or submit to them in forest to camp. You would just need think about some other thing he could do when in camp beside been that tentacle army main breeder. You know to make sure noone tell we got camp tentacle beast that is almost 100% copy of wild t. beast just always staying in camp. Would that tentacle beast be as... well not super intelligent as his brothers from wildness?

On asked/demanded toggle option for npc's by more than few people already - would all of you want have it smth like few toggles to disable enc few npc's with each toggle (like famous Lia toggle to disable all camp npc's Liadri made) or to have toggle to disable each one npc specificaly?

supremo261

Nov 23, 2018
I've been playing coc xianxia for a while and i saw these "adventurer's guild quests". Where do i find the adventurer's guild to start the quests?

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
I'd like an orca gang enemy in the ocean area. Actual IRL orca are known to gangrape and impregnate females, and I feel like my champion is missing out a little...