CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

dwolfrs

Feb 12, 2019
Does anybody have any ideas as to why the majority of my ascension perks are not showing up when i ascend?

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
Yes, level 30, 90 int/wis. You should reduce tails to 4-5 and try meditating at shrine before going on corrupted path as you can't get start sphere after starting corrupted path, however it's not strictly necessary for it. However, there DOES seem to be some sort of jank preventing corrupted path if you've permed enlightened from a previous playthrough though, but seems to work fine if you perm corrupted then try to go enlightened.

I didn't take enlightened perk, so why can't I get 7th tail on corrupt path? Are you saying I need the Star sphere? The wiki stated the star sphere is proof your are on the enlightened path so I avoided it. I don't care about the star sphere if its not necessary. What am I missing to get the 7th tail??

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
I didn't take enlightened perk, so why can't I get 7th tail on corrupt path? Are you saying I need the Star sphere? The wiki stated the star sphere is proof your are on the enlightened path so I avoided it. I don't care about the star sphere if its not necessary. What am I missing to get the 7th tail??

Is it possible that there is a corruption requirement as well as an INT/LVL requirement? I got my character to an enlightened kitsune a while ago, and I haven't felt the need to revisit the corrupted 9-tails path in a while, so I may be completely wrong.

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
Is it possible that there is a corruption requirement as well as an INT/LVL requirement? I got my character to an enlightened kitsune a while ago, and I haven't felt the need to revisit the corrupted 9-tails path in a while, so I may be completely wrong.
I have 100 corruption and ate 60 mystic jewels without getting the tail, there must be something else.

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
In the base game, you acquire the corrupted kitsune perk by getting your final couple tails by the item, while you get the normal kitsune perk by meditating at the shrine with a Fox Jewel in your inventory.

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
In the base game, you acquire the corrupted kitsune perk by getting your final couple tails by the item, while you get the normal kitsune perk by meditating at the shrine with a Fox Jewel in your inventory.
If you are referring to eating fox jewels, I already tried that as well. I literally filled the 12 slot bag from this mod with fox jewels. Has anyone here tried going for corrupt kitsune with the mod recently?

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
If you are referring to eating fox jewels, I already tried that as well. I literally filled the 12 slot bag from this mod with fox jewels. Has anyone here tried going for corrupt kitsune with the mod recently?
It has been a while but i think your supposed to meditate with mystic jewels in your inventory instead of fox jewels? like i said it's been a while so my memory is a bit foggy so sorry if what i said is wrong

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
I think I found a bug. When I was looking at my save in the cheat editor I found my character had the enlightened kitsune perk. Now I had this perk on my previous playthrough but apparently it carried over even though I did not take it as a perm perk during ascension. I know it carried over because I loaded up my original pre-ascension save, did the ascension making sure it wasn't selected. When I got to the prologue I checked and sure enough the enlightened perks were there. Then to be double sure I redid the ascension this time selecting the perks as perm perks to see if it was backwards for some reason, and again in the prologue I still had the enlightened perks. So I think right now if I ascend with enlightened kitsune I have to cheat the perk off if I want to go corrupt. After cheating the enlightened perk off the file as soon as I loaded a save file and used 1 mystic jewel I got the 7th tail.

Last edited:

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I think I found a bug. When I was looking at my save in the cheat editor I found my character had the enlightened kitsune perk. Now I had this perk on my previous playthrough but apparently it carried over even though I did not take it as a perm perk during ascension. I know it carried over because I loaded up my original pre-ascension save, did the ascension making sure it wasn't selected. When I got to the prologue I checked and sure enough the enlightened perks were there. Then to be double sure I redid the ascension this time selecting the perks as perm perks to see if it was backwards for some reason, and again in the prologue I still had the enlightened perks. So I think right now if I ascend with enlightened kitsune I have to cheat the perk off if I want to go corrupt. After cheating the enlightened perk off the file as soon as I loaded a save file and used 1 mystic jewel I got the 7th tail.

It seems like there's more to it than just perming it then, it actually seems like there's a lingering data that never truly gets reset. There's been a few reports over this issue about kitsune tails not working in the past already. On this matter, going corrupted first then enlightened on a future run, to then go kitsue of balance works, but not if you go enlightened then corrupted. Also I suggested getting star sphere before going fully corrupted ninetail as a kitsune without star sphere is way weaker, and you cannot get it once you get the 7th corrupted tail.

Likely the ascension is removing the enlightened kitsune perk from perk list, but not propely from the save data. Until Ormael fixes that, simply just don't go enlightened kitsune before corrupted one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
cazadore - that altar req. be avian-morph to pick griffon or peacock statue (and those statues still not have related to tchem tf added) so that still bit unfinished part.

I would look into kitsune perks issue related to ascension.

There is now mobile ver of 0.8m3 so not only PC players can enjoy that. Hinezumi TF is worked atm for next version (and Cave Wyrm TF was brough back to test and finishing). Both TF's would come with racial mutation perks.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
So what's the use of the Purple Crystal Shard dropped by the desert naga that is not Samirah?

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
How do I complete the naga's quest? Something was mentioned about Rathazul's alchemy when I was interacting with her, but there doesn't seem to be anything new when talking to him or Evangeline.

Last edited:

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
was he talking to someone or doing something when you showed up that happened to me and i had to load a save from before i talked to him

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
was he talking to someone or doing something when you showed up that happened to me and i had to load a save from before i talked to him

For clarification: at the end of the scene with the naga where she discusses her inability to speak to other people, there's a short quote saying "Rathazul might be able to help with that", or words to that effect. After that, though, there's nothing new when talking to Rathazul, so I'm not sure how to look into that more.

There was one point where I couldn't interact with Rathazul at all, but that just went away with time, so I'm not sure what was up with that,

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Always the latest one.
It does not matter which one you use. Totally up to your preferance. You even can use all 3, but some pics might be overwritten. Just ditch them into the same folder.

Be aware that most of the images from all imagemods were done for the Revamp-mod and not all are shown in Xianxia. Only about 60% total are shown. Especially the backgrounds and certain NPC's like Anzu are missing the pics since the code was revamp originally and does not work in Xianxia.

Last edited:

LunaMoon

Dec 27, 2018
Umm...Hello. This mod is awesome.
Still, I have some suggestions regarding a minor game balance.
I usually play realistic mode and the hunger is fun. But after I took Luna the maid in, she was able to cook a meal per day, for free. It's a little off, I think. Normally, players should only have free meals after they either buy the milk slave from the Sand Witches or from Isabella. Luna the maid should be hired for at least some gems or it would make the bakery in Tel'adre kind of pointless. Why would someone waste 20 gems on Trail Mix while they can dine at their camp for free?

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
So I think the Alicorn/Nightmare racial scores are bugged, because they haven't progressed at ALL despite having what I'd assume to be the prerequisites.

EDIT: By "not progressed" I mean they're still at 0. Are these not implemented yet or what?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
So I think the Alicorn/Nightmare racial scores are bugged, because they haven't progressed at ALL despite having what I'd assume to be the prerequisites.

EDIT: By "not progressed" I mean they're still at 0. Are these not implemented yet or what?

The form is unlocked via a certain event in the forest. It requires at least level 10.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
That woul be the unicorn-encounter. You either find it at level 10 + corruption below 20 and get the scene asap. (Celess for the win!)
Or if your corruption is higher you get a minor quest to defeat the nightmare in the deepwoods first. Then the scene gets done.

It sometimes takes a few times to search the forest to get it. From 1 to 20 times I had it all. Seems it is a chance-encounter.

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
That woul be the unicorn-encounter. You either find it at level 10 + corruption below 20 and get the scene asap. (Celess for the win!)
Or if your corruption is higher you get a minor quest to defeat the nightmare in the deepwoods first. Then the scene gets done.

It sometimes takes a few times to search the forest to get it. From 1 to 20 times I had it all. Seems it is a chance-encounter.

That's not what I was referring to. The Unicorn/Bicorn racial stat always seems to go up instead of the Alicorn/Nightmare racial stat. I'm thinking it might not have been implemented properly? Or something's wrong? I dunno, seems like something got borked since the stat is always at a flat 0.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I'll mention that I got the scene where it mentions you becoming a Nightmare, but the racial stat is still at 0 and the unicorn perk is still there, with no new perk for Nightmare.

Reactions: Zatrian

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
This is what I'm referring to. Notice how the scene says I become nightmare, but the racial stat never changes.

alicorn.gif

Attachments

• alicorn.gif
    alicorn.gif
    845.7 KB · Views: 42