CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

zalfire

Apr 23, 2019
I can't get the racial phoenix for some reason. I can't get it higher than 9 and it says it requires 10+...

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
I can't get the racial phoenix for some reason. I can't get it higher than 9 and it says it requires 10+...

Have you made sure that you've gotten any and all perks/transformations associated with it? I've not done a phoenix TF run yet, but I would assume there might be perks involved.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if there's a way to get to the second level of the river dungeon? It says I need to be more powerful, yet here I am with max stats at lvl 150, dealing tens of millions of HP in damage, or thousands of lust per cast of Aurose.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
You can unlock additional perk points by completing dungeons and adventure's guild quests

ShadReaper

Apr 25, 2019
Alright, I'm new and also too lazy to research but is this mod a mod of the latest version of the revamp or does it use an older version? and if an older version any plans of updating to the newest version in future?

Last edited:

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Alright, I'm new and also too lazy to research but is this mod a mod of the latest version of the revamp or does it use an older version? and if an older version any plans of updating to the newest version in future?

At one point, this was similar to the revamp mod. But it has since diverged into a different game entirely.
I would hesitate to call this a mod of the revamp.

ShadReaper

Apr 25, 2019
At one point, this was similar to the revamp mod. But it has since diverged into a different game entirely.
I would hesitate to call this a mod of the revamp.
Ah I see. Could you give examples for my curiosity? I mean, I've seen the addition of new characters and a lack of certain sprites.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Ah I see. Could you give examples for my curiosity? I mean, I've seen the addition of new characters and a lack of certain sprites.

New combat mechanics in Wrath and 'Soul Force'
New areas to explore.
Your attribute caps are affected by your appearance and racial perks.
Many more physical and magical skills to use during combat.
Lots of new perks. You can't get them all, even if you hit the level cap of 150.
Perk tree allows you to specialize your character into specific classes (rogue, ranger, mage, summoner, monk, ect...)
and the list goes on...

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
She is and she is the Naga you find in the desert. Only after recruiting and getting her into camp the Naga in the desert becomes a generic one.
Be aware that you will not understand her unless you are a glorious sneek as well.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
She is and she is the Naga you find in the desert. Only after recruiting and getting her into camp the Naga in the desert becomes a generic one.
Be aware that you will not understand her unless you are a glorious sneek as well.
thanks thought it might of been her but didn't want to lose kitsune tails

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Go naga talk to her do her mini-quest and recruit her. Then let her teach you those 3 special skills. Then that you can go back kitsune (via metamorphing for example).
That concludes in: you have a new recruit that is perfect for constric... snuggeling. No need to stay naga forever.

BTW: we totally need to be able to give her some golden seed or more simple couatloil. She dreams about winged nagas after all.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I get bit goofy and forgot to drop mobile ver of m2.

On the other hand i do looked on the newest dungeon issue and solved it between Neias and Etna. No bitchfight happened sadly (or luckly). In around 24-48 hours should be m3 version with this and few other small fixes.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
neisa keeps showing up when i fight the godess on my second dungeon in hei and when i spar with minerva

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
neisa keeps showing up when i fight the godess on my second dungeon in hei and when i spar with minerva

Seems to be a bug that I've noticed as well. After picking up Neisa she'll show up randomly outside the dungeon even if I dismiss her. Speaking of bugs, after asking Etna to join my team, she refers to me as -pcname-, which I assume is a missed flag, though I don't know enough about coding to be sure as of yet.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
do you need to be transformed into something aquatic to get to the deep ocean or do you just need gills

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hidden Cave dream quest still not finished - I think in 0.8n version it would be completed.

Deep Ocean is not yet open for exploration.

And afrter wait bit moree than day for mobile i think i should just push out 0.8m3 out.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
so in high mountain theres an aclove with pictures in the back can i do anything with that

You have to be a harpy-morph for that I believe, though you don't have to be a specific gender. It nets you either a gryphon statue (for more physical characters) or a peacock(?) statue (for more magical characters). I don't remember if they actually do anything right now, but I believe they are supposed to transform you into that variety of avian being and provide boosts to stats.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
thanks also is it possible to go down in the dungeon in he xin dao also what happens to the female imp who's gallia

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
thanks also is it possible to go down in the dungeon in he xin dao also what happens to the female imp who's gallia

1. No, we can't. Only the first floor is available, at least so far.
2. Gallia is the female imp, but nothing can be done with her right now.

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
I can't get the 7th kitsune tail on the corrupted path. My character is level 33 and I've been guzzling down mystic jewels one after the other. I have taken 30 of those damn jewels. Did the requirement change? I have 142 int and 184 wis and I should be able to get the 7th tail according to the wiki for this mod. I didn't get the star sphere either and avoiding meditating with fox jewels so I shouldn't be on the enlightened path.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
star sphere is a perk i think you need a perk point for not auto gained
You are thinking of Thyroid Gland. Star Sphere is gained by meditating at shrine with a fox jewel at any point after getting a few tails and meeting Ayane, and not having started the corrupted path. It might however be overridden by 7th tail if you have the requirements for that.
I can't get the 7th kitsune tail on the corrupted path. My character is level 33 and I've been guzzling down mystic jewels one after the other. I have taken 30 of those damn jewels. Did the requirement change? I have 142 int and 184 wis and I should be able to get the 7th tail according to the wiki for this mod. I didn't get the star sphere either and avoiding meditating with fox jewels so I shouldn't be on the enlightened path.
Yes, level 30, 90 int/wis. You should reduce tails to 4-5 and try meditating at shrine before going on corrupted path as you can't get start sphere after starting corrupted path, however it's not strictly necessary for it. However, there DOES seem to be some sort of jank preventing corrupted path if you've permed enlightened from a previous playthrough though, but seems to work fine if you perm corrupted then try to go enlightened.