CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

phaos

Apr 8, 2018
So I generally like starting new games with each version, and I just need to share that the game is nearly unplayable at level 1 at the moment. Regular imps are the only thing you have any chance of beating (you still won't beat them most of the time, if they just attack you each turn you can't possibly defeat them before they get you), the Feral Imp just one shots you if you run into it, and lol at beating the level 2 cat or a level 6 golem. Goblins seem to be entirely eliminated for me at the moment.

EDIT: To be clear I guess it's really at level 0.

EDIT 2: Okay actual bug report, you don't seem to be able to actually get the naga clothes when you talk to Samirah in camp.

Last edited:

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
A question from this one. Can Ember and Holli be purified before they are fully grown?

Ember corruption is not yet implemented (display only). But can be still be modified via SuccubusI\Incubus milk. (-10 corruption for pure, +10 for regular)

---

Holli corruption is determined by the ending you choose for the Factory dungeon.
Shutting down the factory safely will start growing Pure Holli when you first visit Marae after completing the dungeon
Breaking the Valves will start growing Corrupted Holli after your second visit to Marae regardless of your choice during the first visit (unless you bad end or kill her)

Reactions: CuriousBlackCat

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
I don't know about Ember, but you can get a purified version of Holli from Marae, though I'm not sure what exactly triggers it other than not corrupting Marae.
Holli corruption is determined by the ending you choose for the Factory dungeon.
Shutting down the factory safely will start growing Pure Holli when you first visit Marae after completing the dungeon
Breaking the Valves will start growing Corrupted Holli after your second visit to Marae regardless of your choice during the first visit (unless you bad end or kill her)
Ah. I was afraid of that. Thank you both for the answers regardless.

So nothing can be done regarding the overly-sexualized plant as it grows? I was hoping that one could do something to at least tone down the dick-vine-tentacles, vagina-flower, or the breast-bark.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
So nothing can be done regarding the overly-sexualized plant as it grows? I was hoping that one could do something to at least tone down the dick-vine-tentacles, vagina-flower, or the breast-bark.

If you ask Corrupted Holli to guard the camp, you can 'Assert self' in response to her arrogance. If you meet the right conditions (based on player level, corruption, and appearance), she'll become much more submissive.

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
If you ask Corrupted Holli to guard the camp, you can 'Assert self' in response to her arrogance. If you meet the right conditions (based on player level, corruption, and appearance), she'll become much more submissive.
No, nothing like that, I was referring to the physical features, getting her tree more...well, normal tree-like.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
No, nothing like that, I was referring to the physical features, getting her tree more...well, normal tree-like.

Well, it's up to you if a pile of ashes is more like a tree-like than her current form... But that's about all you can do.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Apologize if there's an obvious answer but how does one get to become a greater devil? In my corrupt save my characters i a male-incubi kin. I've taken a bunch of ID but the only thing that changes in penis size and number. I also got my character the fully upgrade 'black heart' perk.

CORMAN

Apr 7, 2019
Apologize if there's an obvious answer but how does one get to become a greater devil? In my corrupt save my characters i a male-incubi kin. I've taken a bunch of ID but the only thing that changes in penis size and number. I also got my character the fully upgrade 'black heart' perk.
You need to consume infer wine to become a devil and the perk is obsidion heart

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
You go to evangeline (follower)
She can make inferwine

Are their requirements to actually get the greater devil form like regarding stats? My pc is called an adult devil but not greater devil and I can't get the perk as well.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Its a little more complex then that. Greater Devil like true demon requires 1 more steps which is currently impossible to achieve in the game that is losing your soul.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Greater Devil requires 14 devilkin score. I have listed the breakdown below.

It is currently possible to achieve a devilkin score of 17. (19 w/ ascension perks).

-Appearance-
+1 - Hoofs
+1 - Demon or Goat Tail
+4 - Small/Large Demon Wings (not double wings)
+1 - Devil Arms
+1 - Goat Horns
+1 - Goat Ears
+1 - Devil Face
+1 - Devil Eyes
+1 - Height less than 4ft
+1 - At least 60 Corruption

-Perks-
+1 - Obsidian Heart (Req: 10 Devilkin Score, 100 Corruption, Free Heart Mutation Slot)
+1 - Obsidian Heart Evolved (Req: lvl 6, Obsidian Heart, 12 Devilkin Score, 100 Corruption)
+1 - Obsidian Heart Final Form (Req: lvl 24, Obsidian Heart Evolved, 14 Devilkin Score, 100 Corruption)
+1 - Obsidian Heart + ChimericalBodySemiAdvancedStage (Req: lvl 24, 12 racial perks)
+1 - AscensionHybridTheory + 4 Demon Score
+1 - AscensionCruelChimerasThesis + 8 Demon Score

Seipherwood

Apr 9, 2017
So what am i missing? This mod is completely and utterly impossible to play.

Every mob is lv 6 and im lv 1 getting my ass kicked in 3-4 hits even on easy, no way to gain money or xp ...

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
So what am i missing? This mod is completely and utterly impossible to play.

Every mob is lv 6 and im lv 1 getting my ass kicked in 3-4 hits even on easy, no way to gain money or xp ...
My advice is to play the prologe and only work on the farm/explore to fight bandits then buy a weapon and or armor on the last day it's how i do it .... then again i'm on ng+ 20ish so i kinda forget how hard a default ng is. Another thing you can do is use one of the special character names for your first couple of ng+ to make it a bit easier.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
My advice is to play the prologe and only work on the farm/explore to fight bandits then buy a weapon and or armor on the last day it's how i do it .... then again i'm on ng+ 20ish so i kinda forget how hard a default ng is. Another thing you can do is use one of the special character names for your first couple of ng+ to make it a bit easier.

Along with this advice, see if you can get access to Tel'Adre and He'Xin'Dao early, since you should be able to fight a single golem with your starting gear. If not, you'll have to see about ways to raise your stats until you can. Golems provide the most exp from any enemy, and once you hit NG+ you should easily be able to take care of them, provided you make sure to keep all the gear you can from NG.

Seipherwood

Apr 9, 2017
Yeah i did the Prologue, but you cant keep your weapon sadly, i managed to get a mace and as soon as i was to goto the portal they were all ... You cant take any weapons lol

But i have managed to beat my first golem with 3 hp remaining lol, not entirely sure wtf im doing for a build though, so many new perks and not a clue in hell how to build a character lol.

Is the whole "Xianxia" part explained anywhere? I was grinding the Arena then Chi Chi came and 1 shotted me ... ive went to Soul Force menun and Cultivated for a few days now but im still Mortal Lv 3 or something, no where does it tell me wtf i am suppose to do lol

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Apr 9, 2017
Hm i think my game is super bugged all to hell.

Spammed Mountain hundreds of times now and only seen like 2-3 minotaurs, how am i suppose to get minotaur horns for the quest?

How do you go lower into the dungeon in the xianxia town?

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Apr 9, 2017
How are you suppose to legitly beat this stupid Minotaur? Ive gone the entire game with never needing sex stats ...

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Happy Easter (for all who celebrate today)

CORMAN - no PC still can't use 4 weapons with displacer beast 4 arms (if you want explanation then: PC was born as two arms being so it mind can't cope to deal with using 4 arms so even having tf's into displacer beast PC mind can't fully use 2nd pair of arms amking tchem unable to wield additional weapons)

phaos - there was bug that made golems replace goblins (no it's i think already near meme on discord that gblins was all the time golems). And i do made small changes to Desert enemies that makes those 5/7/9 lvl ones not show till PC hit 2/3/4 lvl. Should now be bit easier to build up chara on first 1-2 lvl's and then around lvl 3 start to beat some more strong enemies. Still there will be tentacle beast or ocasional feral imp (ferals Chance to show instead of normal one was lowered a bit too).

NobleLeader6 - I no know about anyone planning to write content for making pure Holli less...lewd and more tree like. If there will be somone who came and tell me about writing i will let you know.

Seipherwood - as i meantioned in reply to phaos msg there was bug with goblins and golems encounters that is fixed now. Also Chi CHi is emant to beat PC on first time PC meet her at arena (it's pretty scripted to her been super strong nearly unbeatable and showing after 10 other fights on arena). Later she can teach PC and give rematch option, which is luckly decided by player when it will happen as she no longer haijack any other arena fight for rematch. For Minotaur King he's designed that way by Fen. Need beat him physicaly few Times then use lust dmg to finisz him for good. You could always use weapon that deal lust dmg on top of normal physical dmg like succubi whip or aphrodisiac dagger. Or as been said use few tiems Arouse spell or any other special that can deal lust dmg to enemy (raiju special or eromancer (lust) transfer).